@ Andrea & curls...glad I could help about the Huff Post and TIAI link.....it's all so tied together and so ARG feeling.....at least in parts.
There's so much to put together and discover yet.....I really feel sometimes, we have only scratched the surface. 
Great minds here though.....I love how we work together to find things, discover things, and share out thoughts on things....it all leads
to a greater understanding of Michael and his Hoax : )

Blessings to you guys......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MJonmind, he says funeral in the video but he meant the Memorial, because he says July 7th and that it was broadcast worldwide.  The Pope released his encyclical that day calling for a one world authority.  I believe the Memorial date was announced 4 or 5 days before it happened.
You're right--I should have paid better attention... :icon_redface: :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Interesting.  It was also the HuffPo that got the TIAI ball rolling when they published an article the day This Is It was released in theaters, saying there would be a sequel called This Is Also It.  The TIAI re-directs started shortly thereafter.

What!  :affraid:  I never heard this before. Huff Post said there would be a sequel called This Is Also It? Really?  :suspect:

Really, lol.  Just another one of the many 'coincidences' of this hoax.  All it took was this little whisper from the HuffPo for people to type in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and that adventure began.  Thanks wishingstar for finding the article!

I'm happy reading all this...Thanks to you all !!!   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Anna

I thought the loop-hole to allowing the family access to the Carolwood residence was because at first it was considered a natural death scene and not foul play. So it wasn't until police decided that Conrad's alleged actions were questionable and it became a potential  crime scene well after the site had been tampered with. This whole scenario makes the keystone cops look competent in comparison. Just another aspect of this whole 'death' that makes me wonder how the general public can swallow this as factual. 

The last half of your messege has puzzled me,can you elaborate for me please.
Not sure what you meant by "this whole scenario makes the keystone...)and the last sentence also.Didnt you explain at the start of your messege why the family were allowed in?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Hi Anna...yes you are right. I did explain at the start of my post why the family were allowed access within the mansion, however, I feel the LAPD were slow and shoddy with their investigation. 
I copied this little bit  from the weird list on the forum....
The LAPD didn't mark the house off as a crime scene and the family was in and out of the house for 4 days before the LAPD thought "Hey maybe we got a crime scene here"

Now the thing about this is that maybe the family was possibly planting stuff more so than removing valuables as this news item posted at the start of this thread  has implied. Because if I remember correctly drugs weren't found at the Carolwood address until a second search by LAPD. And by the time the LAPD got their act together, video footage from surveilance tapes that should have shown what happened had been erased. And this is why I said their investigation reminded me of the keystone cops [an old time comedy of silly bumbling policemen] . These inconsistencies should make fans and interested people begin to recognize that something is not quite right here and begin to look more deeply at the whole death scene. I hope I have explained myself a little better this time around.  :icon_geek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why do I think the trash cans play a role still......so many trash cans we have seen, especially June 25th.
I searched around, lol, found a very interesting old thread from our forum here.....and this picture:

".....but there was a huge ass truck 2 days later leaving the house,...."

Why was the trash still out there 2 days later?  It's from this old thread...very interesting read about the timing of
the making of photos etc......worth a look back for sure:

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Hi Anna...yes you are right. I did explain at the start of my post why the family were allowed access within the mansion, however, I feel the LAPD were slow and shoddy with their investigation. 
The LAPD didn't mark the house off as a crime scene and the family was in and out of the house for 4 days before the LAPD thought "Hey maybe we got a crime scene here"

Now the thing about this is that maybe the family was possibly planting stuff more so than removing valuables as this news item posted at the start of this thread  has implied. Because if I remember correctly drugs weren't found at the Carolwood address until a second search by LAPD. And by the time the LAPD got their act together, video footage from surveilance tapes that should have shown what happened had been erased. And this is why I said their investigation reminded me of the keystone cops [an old time comedy of silly bumbling policemen] . These inconsistencies should make fans and interested people begin to recognize that something is not quite right here and begin to look more deeply at the whole death scene. I hope I have explained myself a little better this time around.  :icon_geek:

What if the surveillance tapes were not erased and will be shown after Michael comes back to show the world he didn't die that day?
Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:01:41 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

What if the surveillance tapes were not erased and will be shown after Michael comes back to show the world he didn't die that day?

My thoughts too.  It was just too convenient for those tapes to have been erased right at the point where something important could have been recorded.  I never believed that the tapes were missing or erased.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
The blog mjhoaxlive, has two surveillance videos and pay close attention to the first people waiting car entry MJ, a woman appears. Who would leave the house to get to MJ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PtgN3iC9JqY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ww_AdH7hdik[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Why do I think the trash cans play a role still......so many trash cans we have seen, especially June 25th.
I searched around, lol, found a very interesting old thread from our forum here.....and this picture:

".....but there was a huge ass truck 2 days later leaving the house,...."

Why was the trash still out there 2 days later?  It's from this old thread...very interesting read about the timing of
the making of photos etc......worth a look back for sure:

Blessings Always

I was wondering about this not long ago, not about THIS photo though but about the scene where the ambulance is reversing out, The bins were apparently emptied on the Wednesday going by the zone and day on the LA website for waste collection.. I wondered why they were still out a day later.. surely there would have been rubbish to throw away in those 24 hours..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

ellyd

The link to the photo says June 27, 2009. Garbage collection was scheduled on June 24.
Given the dates are correct:
it is probably not illegal to leave garbage bins outside though one could think of a fine for not putting the bins back into the yard.
In any case, leaving them outside, accessible for third parties, and not including them into a secured area inside the gates alone make the "crime scene", LAPD's and the Sheriff's work non-credible.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember lots of talk about the garbage bins early on.....the collection day for that part of town not being a Thursday etc.  I just think it's so odd that they were out, and so many of them, and that they were left there???  WTFoosfall is up with that?  But then again....not much from June 25th, 2009 makes sense to me, lol......the "ambulance scene" has always been a favorite for me.  It's what initially peaked my curiosity about it all.  Those who have been here for a long time have heard me yap a lot about the timing of the shadows...they seem off to me.  I don't know...the weather that day, the time it's supposed to be, they just always seem off.  However, the garbage has always intrigued me as well...does that make me trashy?  :icon_eek:
I surmise Janet wanted her deposit back because she discovered Michael was not dead, he just wasn't with with us at the moment......

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Wasn't it determined that the neighbourhood is too hoity-toity to have garbage bins out front on the streets? That they should've been in the back so as to not mess up with the aesthetics of the street?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah...I think so Andrea.....It's also a small/narrow street to begin with.  There are 2 entrances to that home as well.  This one we see with the ambulance and truck seems to be the more public one...the one around the corner seems to me more likely the spot for garbage...if it even can be at the curb like you say.  I always thought privacy was an issue with Michael.....people/fans would ransack his trash......they do odd stuff, lol.  If I were someone like Michael, I wouldn't want my trash at the curb where it might end up on Ebay or someone's display hutch! Yuck! 
Such a tangled web........really trashy web  :icon_lol:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, if you remember my post after my trip to Carolwood, i wrote that trash was taken at that neighborhood on Thursdays and cans must be brought out on the street for machine to empty them. What day was June 25th? RIght, Thursday.
As for surveillance camera, it does not make sense to leave it on to recoord events then for sibblings to take it out.
In contrary,it is safe and reasonable to realise plan while camera is  off. That's why there was no recording of inside and outside of the house found for hours that MJ was 'dying'. Although the same scenario works considering if MJ was killed and Murray or somebody else in the house turned off recording. Yes, I mean it, I  believe Murray is not in hoax and was hired to kill MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions