paula-cTopic starter

Conrad Murray looks to Calif. Supreme Court to overturn conviction

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The legal team representing Michael Jackson's former doctor, Conrad Murray, is now turning to the California Supreme Court in their fight to have his conviction overturned.

Conrad Murray has served nearly one year of his four-year sentence after being found guilty of manslaughter in Jackson's death. But his attorneys are asking the high court to allow them to test the bottle of Propofol at the heart of the trial.

They say they can prove Murray did not mix a foreign substance with the Propofol, as prosecutors alleged.

Meantime, Murray's lead attorney says he is *not doing well in jail.

"There's an innocent man in this jail, serving time, being treated like a hardened criminal. We go in and see him they bring him out in chains, they chain him to a table," said Michael Flanagan, Murray's lawyer.

Murray and his lawyers maintain Jackson himself administered the lethal dose of Propofol.

In a statement, the district attorney's office said the proper forum for legal arguments is in the courtroom and not in the streets.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i did not think flanagan was still his lawyer?  or does he have other lawyers for something else? lost?  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The legal team representing Michael Jackson's former doctor, Conrad Murray, is now turning to the California Supreme Court in their fight to have his conviction overturned.

Conrad Murray has served nearly one year of his four-year sentence after being found guilty of manslaughter in Jackson's death. But his attorneys are asking the high court to allow them to test the bottle of Propofol at the heart of the trial.

They say they can prove Murray did not mix a foreign substance with the Propofol, as prosecutors alleged.

"There's an innocent man in this jail, serving time, being treated like a hardened criminal. We go in and see him they bring him out in chains, they chain him to a table," said Michael Flanagan, Murray's lawyer.

Murray and his lawyers maintain Jackson himself administered the lethal dose of Propofol.

In a statement, the district attorney's office said the proper forum for legal arguments is in the courtroom and not in the streets.

I'm not sure, but I think that was denied counsel's request for another test with the bottle of propofol   :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

Where they come from all these news :icon_question: :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Where they come from all these news :icon_question: :confused:

seek that information, can not remember at this times
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Going back to some original questions: who pays those attorneys to move on with appeal? why fingerprints not tested on those bottles? Or they did, I forgot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bec

Well we are to believe that Murray is flat broke so who knows if anyone is paying. Maybe they work for free. I guess journalists don't ask questions anymore, they just write what they are told and leave it at that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Oh Conrad, you foolish man  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

suspicious mind

I'm not sure, but I think that was denied counsel's request for another test with the bottle of propofol   :WTF:
yeah denied in the lower courts so they are taking it to supreme court. or at least that is what i understand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

skyways

Jackson himself administered lethal doze of Prop-of-fool?)) => surely he did, indeed! by planning ALL of these Game entrance long before!!@
Peace broatha" - we are on good hands)).

P.s.  >)  glad u back @scorpio - miss u ")   
Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:42:33 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Well we are to believe that Murray is flat broke so who knows if anyone is paying. Maybe they work for free. I guess journalists don't ask questions anymore, they just write what they are told and leave it at that.

And,  as always told Mike,attention to the words of the media  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions