RK

Re: Alternate Reality Game (ARG)
October 06, 2012, 05:11:07 AM
In thinking about some of the thought MJonmind brought up again, the thing I  have trouble in  dealing with, is rightly dividing what really happened from fiction. If MJ one day decided  during the 80's that he would like his life to be The Greatest Show on Earth, then something triggered his thoughts in that direction. If we take the time lines that his vitiligo started to get more noticable, then that may be the initial catalyst for the P T Barnum type of promotion. I'm imagining that Michael was aware that not to far in the past, dark skinned people  with vitiligo were side show attractions. Horrific I know, but it happened. Imagine being the most sought after celebrity on the earth and going through this at the same time. No where to run / no where to hide....so may as well use it. That's what great art is made from [ as well as one's character]

Now if we are going to question whether the pepsi fire was real or a hoax and if the 2005 trial was real or hoaxed, then we need to consider all the information at our disposal.  MJ seemed to like wearing the fedora almost constantly. I recently read  somewhere that he liked that it covered the lump on his head that was from the ballooning procedure to stretch his scalp. You know, that made sense to me. MJ's art and innovation, style, and  fashion sense came from a necessity to be able to function and work without drawing undue attention to the personal issues he was challenged with daily.  His real life could have been the inspiration for his artistic creation.

I wrote down this quote from Tony Chiarella....Esquire magazine, 2009 because I found it profoundly beautiful, inspiring and heart wrenching all at the same time.

"I never liked the glove, although, when I saw his monstrous hand, I got it. And I admired what he'd done to cover it up. It was never clear to me if that hurt or not, but I imagine it did. Think about the beauty of that. Putting sequins on your open wounds. Think about the entire world staring at the one thing that makes you feel most ugly."

So I guess I'm trying to express with this post that an ARG doesn't have to negate the reality of these episodes really happening in Michael's real life. They may well have been the triggers for finding inventive and unique way to deal with them as well as make incredible art from the emotional fuel they provided.
[PS....RK definitely doesn't believe the 2005 trial was hoaxed event]
Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 10:38:31 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

October 06, 2012, 05:50:12 AM
is it a possibility though that he wanted to recreate a similar trial to gain his innocence back after 1993 and a chance to fight it through to the end? also to expose Tom Sneddon for the man he is? Not a complete hoax, like a mini one where reality was in the courts, jury and the attorney and prosecutor.. but maybe plan devised between him and the family but it took a different path with Sneddons corruption, I think back to the article about Dr Murray wishing now that he had took the stand in his own trial, and I thought about how Michael wanted and wished he had followed through with the 93' trial..

I don't fully believe it to be a semi hoax but it crosses my mind from time to time. I never watched the trial in real time, I have read a lot about it recently and watched the youtube videos but until this hoax I never wanted to read into it because to me the allegations seemed so fictitious just in there nature, the bits i did hear seemed to resemble nothing of reality and a big vulture circus.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Adore

October 06, 2012, 06:11:42 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[ ]

Some hoaxes are huge and take place over the course of years …

[ ]

Final Curtain Hoax and MJ Hoax Parallels

#1 The hoaxes were directly related to "1998".

#2 The hoaxes were all about "death".

#3 The hoaxes had a large "team" involving "numerous talented co-conspirators" (all agreeing to secrecy until the time to remove the "curtain").

#4 The hoaxes were "huge", "elaborate", "sophisticated", and "convincing".

#5 Yet the hoax directors "always left clues" and "THE SIGNS WERE THERE" for the few who really wanted to know the truth.

#6 In spite of the clues, the hoaxes were "immediately accepted by the public as a reality without question".

#7 Both hoaxes had a person involved named "MICHAEL JACKSON"!

#8 Both hoaxes refer specifically to "Forest Lawn cemeteries".

#9 The purpose of these hoaxes is to draw public attention to the "media’s wicked ways" (reporting as truth that which they have not carefully investigated, etc).

Hopefully our hoax will end soon, it's been almost four years ... though I'm sure that after the Bam many of us will kind of regret this interested period of their lives ... but that's another subject.

The parallels are quite shocking !
Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 06:13:18 AM by Adore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

October 06, 2012, 08:14:20 AM
The children used in the false molestation plots were victims just as MJ was
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

October 06, 2012, 09:58:59 AM
Yes and that "victim" has had multiple opportunities to set the record straight yet has declined.

Back was no fan of Gavin. No fan at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 06, 2012, 10:05:06 AM
Yes and that "victim" has had multiple opportunities to set the record straight yet has declined.

And I agree. At the time, both were juvenilles and part of their parents evil scam. It's frustrating that both kids in 93 and 05 have still not cleared record.

I know there is confidentiality arrangements, etc. But it's just frustrating that now they are adults that nothing is said to clear the record.

I only take comfort in the thought, that perhaps its not time and hopefully that is to come. However, I often worry that it won't happen and there will still be that question mark in the eyes of the public and it sux!

Have to trust the driver that it's resolved.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
October 06, 2012, 10:13:59 AM
That's a whole lot of work for the 50 or so of us who appreciate it right now.

First, I thought that this hoax would attract as many people as there can be because all the clues, all the videos all the winks are so logical and I always found it so strange that many people  believed that Michael died on June 25th. Now, after 3 years, the hoax videos are increasing. Google is even giving people a clue that Michael Jackson is "alive" when searching for information about him. Yet, it saddens me to see that the number of our forum users is decreasing. Instead of educating as many people as there can be, only few are aware of this ARG. I don't know if this is Michael's intention (to keep as few players as possible). Since this ARG has changed our lives to a better one, how come we are not many! How come this ARG is not well known on a higher level! I though Michael wanted to clear his name, raise awareness, educate people etc....., yet not many have taken notice yet! But when the Bam comes, then it will be too late for those who didn't join us at the very beginning. I consider myself very lucky. But I feel sorry for those who haven't found the forum and didn't join us yet, although they might have the feeling that Michael might sill be alive! 

Blessings

Don't worry honey the number of members is decreasing not because they don't believe anymore in this hoax but due to it's getting very long and they are not patient anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

October 06, 2012, 11:56:57 AM
That's a whole lot of work for the 50 or so of us who appreciate it right now.

First, I thought that this hoax would attract as many people as there can be because all the clues, all the videos all the winks are so logical and I always found it so strange that many people  believed that Michael died on June 25th. Now, after 3 years, the hoax videos are increasing. Google is even giving people a clue that Michael Jackson is "alive" when searching for information about him. Yet, it saddens me to see that the number of our forum users is decreasing. Instead of educating as many people as there can be, only few are aware of this ARG. I don't know if this is Michael's intention (to keep as few players as possible). Since this ARG has changed our lives to a better one, how come we are not many! How come this ARG is not well known on a higher level! I though Michael wanted to clear his name, raise awareness, educate people etc....., yet not many have taken notice yet! But when the Bam comes, then it will be too late for those who didn't join us at the very beginning. I consider myself very lucky. But I feel sorry for those who haven't found the forum and didn't join us yet, although they might have the feeling that Michael might sill be alive! 

Blessings

Don't worry honey the number of members is decreasing not because they don't believe anymore in this hoax but due to it's getting very long and they are not patient anymore.

A long time ago, there was talk about patience....I wrote some line about if patience is a virtue, I'm screwed.  I had no idea
I'd have to be so "virtuous" with this hoax  :icon_lol:
But, yes, I do agree that the numbers small...but on purpose for some reason.  I think the initial shock of June 25th is fading, and people do move on.  I am just too stubborn, lol.  You know that gut feeling when you know you're right about something and you just can't give up or give in......I have no choice but to continue being, "virtuous", my patience is not fading at all....I only have my eyes focused on Michael and his message....which is the full beauty of this hoax/ARG....not a game with message pre say.....but a message with a game.

*off-topic*
I had the chance the other night to see a favorite musician of mine...Toby Mac....fantastic concert...he kicked off a new tour. 
He's a Christian artist that truly gives you peace of mind with each word he sings and the message of love one another always shines through in his concerts.  Just before he took the stage, there was a brief message from Pastor Sammy Adebiyi who lives in Ohio, but grew up in Nigeria.  He was talking about how we all are at the front of the line in life.  He works closely with the starving children around the world and was saying how many children die each minute from hunger....needless to say I was in tears (like I am right now).  They gave the audience an opportunity to help by sponsoring a child from the Food for the Hungry for $32/month.  I looked over at a child in the audience...she had tears on her face.  Sometimes, we don't know how good we have it.  It takes a wake up call message to realize it.  The whole message was that of loving children and giving them a chance in life.  A remarkable blessing it was. We did sponsor a child that evening.... he's a beautiful 10 year old boy named Luis.  He is from Puru.  I have his profile and picture...of which is displayed proudly in my home.  He's a little angel reminder of how much I am blessed.  So, I ask you to keep little Luis and his family/village in Puru in your prayers.  Such a wonderful opportunity it was......
Anyways, hope you don't mind I took a second to share that...I didn't want to start a whole new thread.
Here is a video of Toby Mac, in case you're curious about him...he is a Christian rap artist, though he does a wide range:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSXBgoBYFr4[/youtube]

Blessings Always.....

OK....carry on with all the greatness of this amazing adventure........
Are you patient enough for the greatest entertainer in the world.....it's difficult, but so worth it!
LOVE

:bearhug:
Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:13:47 AM by wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

October 06, 2012, 12:06:29 PM
Off topic....but I loved dc talk in the '90's. I didn't realize Toby Mac was still around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 06, 2012, 11:39:35 PM
That's like ridiculously off topic. Even I'M not that bad...

*Wrist slap*, don't do it again, wingstar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

October 07, 2012, 07:02:38 AM
lol  Perhaps when a thread goes a little dry, the mind tends to wander.

I still enjoyed the music, and am happy for you Wish!

Perhaps some of that frustration of both boys now adults not coming clean has to do with ARG timing--'tIME'.
So many weird things --like the death of Evan Chandler - TS mentioning it on Nov 5 and almost seeming to have known when it would happen.
MJ examining the insignia on the LAPD jackets on his way into the courtroom, and the pics of him looking for police-like insignia in a shop in Gary when he was there in 2003.

RK, I do like your thoughts on MJ using the lemons in his life to make lemonade.  No ordinary lemonade that had ever been made before- mind you.  I'm still always keeping in mind that Jesus knew what they would do to him, even telling Judas, "What you must do, do quickly." I've said before that MJ said the songs he wrote came "from above", so why not the hoax/ARG in the same way, and life's greatest suffering he had to go through.  He may have had a profound sense of God's plan and purpose for his whole life.  I simply cannot shake this since June 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

October 07, 2012, 10:48:57 AM

Though both examples of accusations were similar in purpose I think that the character and soul of the children involved may have made a difference in how Michael (or those speaking for him) viewed them afterwards.  Jordy appears to have been basically a good kid, put in an untenable position and used as a pawn by his parent while Gavin seems to be tainted in his perceptions and a very eager/willing participant.  All of the testimony and statements made by staff at Neverland describe a child with obvious disregard for others and entitlement issues.  Destruction of property, B&E, underage drinking, reckless use of vehicles...these are not the actions of a "good kid"...these are the actions of a "what I want, when I want it and how I want it because you owe me" kind of kid.  His POS mother surely didn't force him to do all those things.  She obviously had instilled poor values in her children but they were clearly old enough to know right from wrong.  His overall demeanor doesn't support that he was just a victim as well.

As for Jordy I too am disappointed that a very public correction wasn't attempted once he was away from Evan though I'm not certain that it would have been well received.  This is a perfect example of "what's been done cannot be undone".  As we've seen...there's a certain percentage of the population that once they heard it...they believed it...and nothing on God's green earth will change their feeble minds.  There has been speculation that at least some attempt was made privately to right wrongs.  The window of good opportunity to make things right publicly kind of closed again in July 2009 though I think.  Jordy is back in the untenable position again IMO.  The non-carers will simply disregard it as an attempt to further bolster the purified image of the now "dearly beloved and sadly departed".  The non believers will be furious and will crucify and bash him for not coming forward "while Michael was alive" and I'd even bet that it would be all his fault alone that Michael "died".  Since the two groups of nons seem to outnumber us diehards exponentially, his life (whatever it is these days) would really be flushed down the toilet.  I still think it would be the right thing to do but can surely understand his reluctance.  I'm eager to see whatever the final piece that ROTD is working on regarding Jordy may bring to light.  Maybe it will bring better understanding...maybe not but for now I (and maybe others) view the children at the heart of the two episodes differently.  If I missed any supporting evidence to the contrary back in the day...I apologize and would love to be enlightened.  As I said the other day...my mind stays in sponge-mode and is always open for more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

bec

October 07, 2012, 11:28:59 AM
Both back and Front attest that that chapter is not closed and another act is on tap. I have no reason to doubt these statements.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 07, 2012, 12:34:34 PM
That's like ridiculously off topic. Even I'M not that bad...

*Wrist slap*, don't do it again, wingstar.
that's a joke right?
I mean maybe I don't understand what you mean or something...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Adi

October 07, 2012, 05:29:06 PM
Good on you wishingstar!

That is a wonderful thing to share here. I am sure you will be helping little Luis greatly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions