No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Re: Back cover of Bad 25
September 26, 2012, 04:45:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So I made a quick pic comparison with the original pic and the back of my BAD25.
Forgive my crappy work on the montage, I was doing it fast  :icon_lol:

The guy wears a RTL shirt.

Left: Back of BAD25 Right: Original pic

I must be missing something here (been known to happen, lol)
OK......I understand all the great connections so far (awesome info BTW)......
but are these the two pictures in question still?  The picture on the right seems more like
a painting or drawing to me.......was this shopped at all or painted over......
the lines are blurred, the lighting/highlights are softer.  The left one I see the the RTL dude. 

Perhaps it's just my eyes gone buggy........thanks for the post Mary, just trying to understand
it all.  I don't have BAD25...yet ;)

Thanks for any help or direction to look......sorry for being a little confused. 

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 26, 2012, 07:06:53 PM
i still think that there are 2 different pics taken very quickly one after another, that's why Michael didn't even have the time to move, like pretty much all the people in it... except very few, amongst which this RTL guy.
Plus it's very difficult to really analyze the photos in detail, since they're not in a very good quality/resolution.

Also, I wrote MjHoaxEvidence a PM on youtube asking her why the video wasn't visible.
This is the answer (I paste it here only because she/he sent it to all the subscribers, therefore it's intended to be read by other people, it's not really a private message):

"I sent out a bulletin to all subscribers apologizing for it.
The contents of it is proven false. I will try to do more research and hopefully soon I will post another video.

Sincere Apologies,
MJHE"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 26, 2012, 07:32:08 PM
@Sarahli and Sim...thanks for the info!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 26, 2012, 10:19:12 PM
i still think that there are 2 different pics taken very quickly one after another, that's why Michael didn't even have the time to move, like pretty much all the people in it... except very few, amongst which this RTL guy.
Plus it's very difficult to really analyze the photos in detail, since they're not in a very good quality/resolution.

Also, I wrote MjHoaxEvidence a PM on youtube asking her why the video wasn't visible.
This is the answer (I paste it here only because she/he sent it to all the subscribers, therefore it's intended to be read by other people, it's not really a private message):

"I sent out a bulletin to all subscribers apologizing for it.
The contents of it is proven false. I will try to do more research and hopefully soon I will post another video.

Sincere Apologies,
MJHE"

Thank you to everyone who contributed. Can I ask what was proven false? Was it the RTL cap?

I find it odd that there are two pictures and that RTL once again shows back up in the picture after such a long silence. Why didn't they just use the original picture?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 27, 2012, 01:15:27 AM
Clive Davis (Whitney Houston connection again) and Sony music. :errrr: :icon_e_confused:

Also, remember TMZ’s many ‘What’s the difference’ photo shots, comparison between 2 almost identical pics? This is just like it—a game for us to play perhaps.

In this video RTL refers to MJ as Jacko.
MJ seems upset.  Mary, what do you hear there? Thanks.

Brings us always back to --are 'they' friend or foe to Michael, and is MJ in charge of this hoax.

I will add a translation here later when I get back home.

Have a job interview this morning and will be back after that  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

curls

September 27, 2012, 02:10:21 AM
LOL - this reminds me of endless hours with the ambulance photos! Where's TS when you need him!!

I can see several differences in the backgrounds of these two pics which I can't explain by simply squaring off the pic in a different place. It's as if it's been cut at an angle, but not the same angle all the way around. Look at the light coloured vertical strip on the roofline to the left of the Bad25 pic, and the amount of curved roofline on the right. Get a piece of paper and see what you can or can't cut off!  If you cut off RTL guy then the photographer's arm isn't long enough. I could go on with random dots (I don't think they are all specks on my computer screen!)

Yet MJ and those shafts of light are exactly the same in both (yes, I counted the studs and studied the wrinkles and creases in his shirt and trousers!) so I can't explain it by same time/slightly different angle.

I can't agree with the 2 pics being taken at a split second difference in time either - fans frantically waving - their arms exactly the same, yet time for RTL guy and one of the security guys with reflective strip (if that's what they are) to pop in or out of shot? No way!

And that right hand reflective strip should be in both pics - that, to me, is harder to explain away than the RTL guy.

Oh, is the 'original' pic from the original Bad artwork of 1987?  What scope was there then for 'modifying' photos?

What fun!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 27, 2012, 02:40:09 AM
Clive Davis (Whitney Houston connection again) and Sony music. :errrr: :icon_e_confused:

Also, remember TMZ’s many ‘What’s the difference’ photo shots, comparison between 2 almost identical pics? This is just like it—a game for us to play perhaps.

In this video RTL refers to MJ as Jacko.
MJ seems upset.  Mary, what do you hear there? Thanks.

Brings us always back to --are 'they' friend or foe to Michael, and is MJ in charge of this hoax.

I will add a translation here later when I get back home.

Have a job interview this morning and will be back after that  :bearhug:

I decided to finish the translation before leaving. So here goes:

During a video shoot, the attempt to record a commercial.

New York, this weekend, the same facial expression, tired, absent-minded, hardly noticing the screaming fans. The King of Pop, like a zombie. Supported by Elizabeth Taylor he whispers a few barely understandable words into the microphones.

"I feel very honored that the world honors my art, really very honored."

Michael Jackson down and out? The sad downfall of a mega-star? Christian Marx, Jacko´s biographer , was shocked by the appearance too.

"I really do think that he is at the end of his strenght, which is no surprise. This concert has been the pinnacle for him, it has been his first performance in the US in many years."

But even long before the concert Jacko appeared to be groggy.

Ravaged by his many facial surgeries. He still seems to be in great pain.
His mask-like outward appearance hardly allows any movement.

Friends report that Michael has problems in following conversations, talking is often a torture for him.

(Michael getting up, heading towards the door "Thank you")

With these words he abruptly breaks off the video shoot.
He got through the concert in New York, he had no choice.

But everyone who has seen these pictures is wondering if this hasn´t already been the last public appearance of Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

bugsy

September 27, 2012, 02:54:56 AM
The pictures are hard to compare because one is on a angle.. but the raised out arm seems to be in a slightly different position, in one photo you can't see the camera persons elbow, but going on those photos I tried aligning and it can't be aligned to the same level like his finger tips, top of the ear, belt buckle. it's all slightly different by a fraction but that could just be the angle that the bad25 one is.. I can't make one single pin point the same as the other picture with out all the others being misaligned so i think Sim could be right, two consecutive photo's if RTL guy was walking quickly enough the one where he isn't in it.. he could be just a step or two back and by the time the second quick shot was taken he was within photo shot range.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

September 27, 2012, 09:46:15 AM
RK - thank you for translating the words. If pictures speak a thousand words than Michael's actions said it all. He wasn't happy with what was going on around him. But do the words explain fully why Michael would get up and leave? Something else must have happened.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

diggyon

September 27, 2012, 10:21:26 AM
RK - thank you for translating the words. If pictures speak a thousand words than Michael's actions said it all. He wasn't happy with what was going on around him. But do the words explain fully why Michael would get up and leave? Something else must have happened.

Blessings

I thought it was MaryK who translated it. I really don't like the video. It's too negative. Showing Michael incapable of speaking and not aware of screaming fans, always in pain and describing him as a Zombie is very offensive. The word Jacko was used a couple of times. If I were Michael I would have sued them. This is not a way to describe people at all. The video is not explaining why Michael suddenly decided to end the interview. The reason mentioned in the video is that talking was a torture for him due to the pain he had from the many facial surgeries. Again, another lie. But this is what we should expect from the media. Facts are twisted and turned. Why were they doing this to him? It's not fair!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

September 27, 2012, 03:18:50 PM
Mary, I hope your interview went well and you get the job.  Thanks for translating!  How RTL twisted everything to do with Michael, even saying he just barely managed the New York performance of 2001. We've all watched it and he was fantastic! No wonder Back/Front have such disdain for the media who were out to destroy his image.  How I wish for justice for MJ, and Front has promised it is coming.

About the pics I don't think they're a split second apart (way too much hyper movement happening everywhere). I think perhaps the pic has been stretched/warped in some way so that nothing lines up like Leilani81 says.  But the insert of RTL seems deliberate, why who knows.
Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 03:20:53 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 27, 2012, 03:35:35 PM
Mary, I hope your interview went well and you get the job.  Thanks for translating!  How RTL twisted everything to do with Michael, even saying he just barely managed the New York performance of 2001. We've all watched it and he was fantastic! No wonder Back/Front have such disdain for the media who were out to destroy his image.  How I wish for justice for MJ, and Front has promised it is coming.

About the pics I don't think they're a split second apart (way too much hyper movement happening everywhere). I think perhaps the pic has been stretched/warped in some way so that nothing lines up like Leilani81 says.  But the insert of RTL seems deliberate, why who knows.

Thank you so much MJonmind. Interview went well but I´ll have to meet the general manager in 3 weeks before they will decide. After that interview today I don´t even know if I want that job at all  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_lol:

Back to topic:

I read today (on FB) that the maker of the video about the BAD25 pic withdrew the vid because the information/conjecture on which she had based the vid had turned out to be false.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

September 27, 2012, 11:38:53 PM

Blessings

I thought it was MaryK who translated it. I really don't like the video. It's too negative. Showing Michael incapable of speaking and not aware of screaming fans, always in pain and describing him as a Zombie is very offensive. The word Jacko was used a couple of times. If I were Michael I would have sued them. This is not a way to describe people at all. The video is not explaining why Michael suddenly decided to end the interview. The reason mentioned in the video is that talking was a torture for him due to the pain he had from the many facial surgeries. Again, another lie. But this is what we should expect from the media. Facts are twisted and turned. Why were they doing this to him? It's not fair!

Yes, you are right. Thank you MaryK!

I suppose that unless you see the video it's hard to understand (at least for me) what was based on false information. But it must have had something to do with the RTL clothing item and the missing security guard.

What stands out to me (nothing new to any of you) is that the two pictures look very close except that they aren't. And I don't think this was a mistake at all. If one isn't paying attention or isn't highly aware of MJ's life they wouldn't even know that the picture was different.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 28, 2012, 09:48:06 AM
The album Michael also had their differences, I have the photo on the left side.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions