SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Sale of AEG
September 20, 2012, 06:03:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]
@Sim......just wow is about all I can say , lol.......I am smiling ear to ear right now :)
I thought Blackstone had something to do with Neverland.....the name Blackstone just stuck. Yep Yep Yep!!!!!

The BAAM was on Blackstone's website, under "Our Businesses"...this page:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
yeah i found it! Wishy you are awesome !! THANK youuu!!
This is so funny! BAAM !?  :icon_albino: Just how many chances are there for this just to be a coincidence?  :icon_e_biggrin:

From their site:
"Institutional investors around the world trust BAAM to focus on preservation of the assets that they depend on to serve retirees, schools, charitable organizations and other beneficiaries.
[....]
Blackstone Alternative Asset Management (BAAM) is the world’s largest discretionary allocator to hedge funds, with $43 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2012. Our investors include many of the world’s leading institutional investors, including corporate, public and union pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and central banks. [...]"

Awesome links you provided...thank you!!!!!!  I love the Forbes connections...... it's just all so interconnected in a BIG way.

Thanks again for a great post and lots of info!!!  You're awesome......

Blessings to all...
LOVE
Oh no , I THANK you for all these links and for the thread !

I am just holding on tight at this moment. I feel like the roller-coaster just picked up speed : )
Wheeeeeeeeeeee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 20, 2012, 06:43:31 PM
Oh yeah.....the gematria for BAAM

17 = BAAM, FBI, BACK, HI

(BAM = 16 1+6=7)

A quick thought about their charitable giving.  In the very beginning of all this, I remember writing some post about how
all of this hoax could be one big charitable giving....the largest one in history.  Perhaps all of the proceeds from everything we have
had....movie, cds, anything associated with MJ after June 25th has all been for a children's hospital or children's charity of some sort...
perhaps he really has built the world's largest children's hospital.....go Michael go!!!!! It would be amazing.......

Blessings!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2012, 07:27:04 PM
Thanks Wish and Sim for all the links...this all feels like the  'piece by piece' of a huge takeover  :icon_razz:

We all know how much Mike loves shopping  :icon_e_biggrin:

And love the gematria Wish...it seems to 'fit' every time!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

MJonmind

September 21, 2012, 02:23:17 AM
Oh yeah, the true financial worth of Michael Jackson speculation is so much fun! Thanks guys!

I was watching the Forbes video from Aug 2012 of 150 billionaires out of their 400 list meeting together, on the site given on the last page, and Oprah’s the only black person I could see. Bill Gates gave a speech about philanthropy and giving vaccines to third world children.  I heard elsewhere on the news recently that Warren Buffet donated the largest gift in history to the Gates Foundation for their causes. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Yet it is through precisely these programs that some suspect the NWO has a depopulation plan implemented.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  MJ has never been on any of their billionaire lists over the years and yet perhaps he has deliberately stayed under the radar, if you know what I mean. And when he says he wants to ‘change the world’, by ‘saving the children’, and building a ‘children’s hospital’, then I think it’s an entirely different thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 21, 2012, 04:24:38 AM
Okay - so that is odd about V V. Do you still think he/she is a troll? Is it coincidental that we are seeing this come up on that article? Does it really have any connection to Michael and/or the hoax?

What do you mean by that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

September 22, 2012, 12:42:52 AM
@wishingstar

TS redirected on one of my post in 2010, in which I was saying that Michael did this hoax to collect all the money he could to save children around the planet! And the title of my post was ''TS, please redirect me If I am right''.  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 12:45:34 AM by julia142
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

September 22, 2012, 07:30:24 AM

17 = BAAM, FBI, BACK, HI

(BAM = 16 1+6=7)

A quick thought about their charitable giving.  In the very beginning of all this, I remember writing some post about how
all of this hoax could be one big charitable giving....the largest one in history.  Perhaps all of the proceeds from everything we have
had....movie, cds, anything associated with MJ after June 25th has all been for a children's hospital or children's charity of some sort...
perhaps he really has built the world's largest children's hospital.....go Michael go!!!!! It would be amazing.......

Blessings!

That would be amazing and phenomenal!

Remember Michael's 'slurred' speech, which was worldnews:

Jackson: "Elvis didn't do it. Beatles didn't do it. We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, I've never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go. I've never seen nothing like this. Go. It's amazing. He's the greatest entertainer in the world. I'm taking that money, a million children, children's hospital, the biggest in the world. Michael Jackson Children's Hospital. Gonna have a movie theater, game room. Children are depressed. The – in those hospitals, no game room, no movie theater. They're sick because they're depressed. Their mind is depressing them. I want to give them that. I care about them, them angels. God wants me to do it. God wants me to do it. I'm gonna do it, Conrad."

Murray: "I know you would."

Jackson: "Don't have enough hope, no more hope. That's the next generation that's gonna save our planet, starting with – we'll talk about it. United States. Europe. Prague, my babies. They walk around with no mother. They drop them off, they leave – a psychological degradation of that. They reach out to me – please take me with you."

Murray: "Mmnh-mmmh."

Jackson: "I want to do that for them."

Murray: "Mmnh-mmnh."

Jackson: "I'm gonna do that for them. That will be remembered more than my performances. My performances will be up there helping my children and always be my dream. I love them. I love them because I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it. `Heal the World.' `We Are the World.' `Will You Be There.' `The Lost Children.' These are the songs I've written because I hurt, you know, I hurt."

Thirteen seconds of silence.

Murray: "You OK?"

Eight seconds of silence.

Jackson: "I am asleep."

It's not the way the message is told.. it's the message itself that matters. Michael was very clear. Go Michael!! :icon_e_biggrin:

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 07:33:26 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 22, 2012, 06:36:01 PM

17 = BAAM, FBI, BACK, HI

(BAM = 16 1+6=7)

Blessings!

That would be amazing and phenomenal!

Remember Michael's 'slurred' speech, which was worldnews:

Jackson: "Elvis didn't do it. Beatles didn't do it. We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, I've never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go. I've never seen nothing like this. Go. It's amazing. He's the greatest entertainer in the world. I'm taking that money, a million children, children's hospital, the biggest in the world. Michael Jackson Children's Hospital. Gonna have a movie theater, game room. Children are depressed. The – in those hospitals, no game room, no movie theater. They're sick because they're depressed. Their mind is depressing them. I want to give them that. I care about them, them angels. God wants me to do it. God wants me to do it. I'm gonna do it, Conrad."

Murray: "I know you would."

Jackson: "Don't have enough hope, no more hope. That's the next generation that's gonna save our planet, starting with – we'll talk about it. United States. Europe. Prague, my babies. They walk around with no mother. They drop them off, they leave – a psychological degradation of that. They reach out to me – please take me with you."

Murray: "Mmnh-mmmh."

Jackson: "I want to do that for them."

Murray: "Mmnh-mmnh."

Jackson: "I'm gonna do that for them. That will be remembered more than my performances. My performances will be up there helping my children and always be my dream. I love them. I love them because I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it. `Heal the World.' `We Are the World.' `Will You Be There.' `The Lost Children.' These are the songs I've written because I hurt, you know, I hurt."

Thirteen seconds of silence.

Murray: "You OK?"

Eight seconds of silence.

Jackson: "I am asleep."

It's not the way the message is told.. it's the message itself that matters. Michael was very clear. Go Michael!! :icon_e_biggrin:

L.O.V.E.

If this were true.... Gosh it would be the most wonderful gesture I have ever seen.

MICHAEL = L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

September 22, 2012, 08:44:04 PM
@wishingstar

TS redirected on one of my post in 2010, in which I was saying that Michael did this hoax to collect all the money he could to save children around the planet! And the title of my post was ''TS, please redirect me If I am right''.  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Hey julia142....

I have been meaning to thank you for this.....I had joined here in June 2010...but had always read everything.  So no doubt, I had read/seen
all that interchange....and loved it : ) I just feel like it's befitting Michael's message of love and helping all you can etc.....
great minds think alike : ) I really appreciate you!
Blessings Always!

PS> I think this is your post : ) It's great!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2012, 08:47:51 PM
So what are your thoughts on this? Is it legit or not?   :icon_e_geek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

September 22, 2012, 09:08:44 PM
So what are your thoughts on this? Is it legit or not?   :icon_e_geek:

History of the MJCH:

The MJCH project was founded in September 2011 on the belief that we, the fans, can make Michael Jackson's final recorded dream come true. Our legacy to him and his family.

It started on Facebook after the prosecution at the Conrad Murray trial played the audio recording of a heavily drugged Michael talking about building a children's hospital with the money he would make from his "This Is It" tour. A fan then asked the question, "What if we could do this for Michael?" A Facebook group was set up to find out how much support the idea had within the MJ fan community, and within the space of a week the group had grown to over 1000 members; each member truly avid in their desire to see this dream

I don't know, difficult to answer

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 23, 2012, 03:26:05 AM
The Michaels Childrens Hospital idea sounds wonderful, even if it ends up being only getting a clinic or wing to an existing hospital in a poor country.  If as Wishingstar and Julia142 (with TIAI confirmation) have said that MJ did the hoax to raise money to help children worldwide (thank you!), then ‘The best is yet to come’!  After so many months of negative talk of how leeches sucked MJ dry for their own selfish greed and the NWO’s evil plans, it’s so refreshing to read of a possibility that this cloud has a ‘silver lining’. It lifts my spirit!  How much I miss TIAI's regular interaction with us...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 23, 2012, 08:35:06 AM
The Michaels Childrens Hospital idea sounds wonderful, even if it ends up being only getting a clinic or wing to an existing hospital in a poor country.  If as Wishingstar and Julia142 (with TIAI confirmation) have said that MJ did the hoax to raise money to help children worldwide (thank you!), then ‘The best is yet to come’!  After so many months of negative talk of how leeches sucked MJ dry for their own selfish greed and the NWO’s evil plans, it’s so refreshing to read of a possibility that this cloud has a ‘silver lining’. It lifts my spirit!  How much I miss TIAI's regular interaction with us...
+ 1
Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 08:35:40 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 23, 2012, 09:45:21 AM
I’m happy to see that there are some, like myself, who believe the Michael Jackson Children’s Hospital is a positive endeavor.  So many times fans are duped into ill gotten schemes thought up by crooks who hope to make money off of the dedication to support Michael’s dreams that it is most times hard to go there yet again.  But this seems to me to be done from the heart and in following Michael’s wishes.  I have, and for now, intend to continue supporting this effort.  Even if it doesn’t go where it is meant to go, I support them because my heart tells me to.  I would love to see this effort succeed.  :bearhug: Thanks for the votes of confidence and would like to know what others sincerely think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 23, 2012, 10:00:16 AM
I don't know but I don't think this project has something to do with Michael (although I believe Michael could do something like that on a big scale), this has been started by his fans on the facebook after getting shocked when they listened Michael talking in a heavily drugged voice, BTW I have to point out that I have never thought Michael was talking in a heavily drugged way however the reason why we heard him that way was because the tape was running very slow to give that hoaxy effect IMHO.
Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 10:02:10 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions