You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
AEG have to drop to insurance claim, otherwise Michael could not come back.  It's legal for someone to fake their death, as long as they don't get any money from an insurance claim.

AGREE! That's why I am waiting for other shoes to drop.  Things have to happen so Lloyds doesn't continue with lawsuit against Michael Jackson LLC; and Katherine has to drop lawsuit against AEG.   It's all falling into place.... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: 2good2btrue on September 14, 2012, 07:05:52 AM

AEG have to drop to insurance claim, otherwise Michael could not come back.  It's legal for someone to fake their death, as long as they don't get any money from an insurance claim.

AGREE! That's why I am waiting for other shoes to drop.  Things have to happen so Lloyds doesn't continue with lawsuit against Michael Jackson LLC; and Katherine has to drop lawsuit against AEG.   It's all falling into place....

@2good Katherine did not drop lawsuit against AEG. It is pending on future hearing

10/24/2012 at 08:45 am in department 28 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion for Sanctions (MOTION TO SEAL PORTIONS OF THERECORD)

11/28/2012 at 08:45 am in department 28 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel ((2))

03/21/2013 at 08:45 am in department 28 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (jt 4-2-13)

04/02/2013 at 09:30 am in department 28 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (30-45 days)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

@ Scorpion Chick - Glad to see you back and posting. I was asking about you on the forum, before I did my own little disappearing act!

thanks girl  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

Quote from: 2good2btrue on September 14, 2012, 07:05:52 AM

AGREE! That's why I am waiting for other shoes to drop.  Things have to happen so Lloyds doesn't continue with lawsuit against Michael Jackson LLC; and Katherine has to drop lawsuit against AEG.   It's all falling into place....

@2good Katherine did not drop lawsuit against AEG. It is pending on future hearing

10/24/2012 at 08:45 am in department 28 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion for Sanctions (MOTION TO SEAL PORTIONS OF THERECORD)

11/28/2012 at 08:45 am in department 28 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel ((2))

03/21/2013 at 08:45 am in department 28 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (jt 4-2-13)

04/02/2013 at 09:30 am in department 28 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (30-45 days)
Thanks Scorpionchik. If the hearings are partly this year and the trial only next year, MJ’s bam will cancel it all, unless Bam is not what we expect, and the hoax continues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks Scorpionchik. If the hearings are partly this year and the trial only next year, MJ’s bam will cancel it all, unless Bam is not what we expect, and the hoax continues.

Or perhaps 'when' we expect it.

You're right though, bam may cancel hearings and total. Hope so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

If Michael BAMs, Katherine will withdraw lawsuit with prejudice.... Then what will be next you think?  AEG will file lawsuit against Katherine and kids ( they are among plaintiffs) for false allegation and personal injury..........unless Katherine and kids can prove that they did not know that that was NOT Michael who was burried, they confused MJ with dummy/double. Then they have to explain WHY they accepted false autopsy report and fake death certificate and staged funeral ?  That's what concerns me most I was saying and saying.
 And this is not the full picture, this is least that I know will happen  whether AEG is bad guy or good guy towards Michael because that will not be the point. The reason MJ hoaxed his death and Katherine filing lawsuit for wrongful death are 2 separate events. The point will be that Katherine deceived court and filed false lawsuit knowing that MJ is not dead then that looks like she wanted to get money from AEG she was not leaglly entitled to.
Not to mention mass lawsuits against Jacksons that will follow; people alway find reason.
 I know this does not look what we want but...what do you think about this post BAM chain of event?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

AndreaTopic starter

If Michael BAMs, Katherine will withdraw lawsuit with prejudice.... Then what will be next you think?  AEG will file lawsuit against Katherine and kids ( they are among plaintiffs) for false allegation and personal injury..........unless Katherine and kids can prove that they did not know that that was NOT Michael who was burried, they confused MJ with dummy/double. Then they have to explain WHY they accepted false autopsy report and fake death certificate and staged funeral ?  That's what concerns me most I was saying and saying.
 And this is not the full picture, this is least that I know will happen  whether AEG is bad guy or good guy towards Michael because that will not be the point. The reason MJ hoaxed his death and Katherine filing lawsuit for wrongful death are 2 separate events. The point will be that Katherine deceived court and filed false lawsuit knowing that MJ is not dead then that looks like she wanted to get money from AEG she was not leaglly entitled to.
Not to mention mass lawsuits against Jacksons that will follow; people alway find reason.
 I know this does not look what we want but...what do you think about this post BAM chain of event?

Maybe AEG will be sold by then...

I honestly believe that Michael has taken care of any sort of legal eventualities with this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

this is lords of london , not common insurer. why oh why would they insure without thoroughly checking it out themselves?and do they know for a fact that ever who was examined was in deed michael jackson?  next question i have is 17 mil. small potatoes for such a company. and was this only for the first 10 shows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

If Michael BAMS it means he is alive and this means everything else will remain worthless because everything has been staged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

If Michael BAMS it means he is alive and this means everything else will remain worthless because everything has been staged.

Worthless staged death and filed lawsuit? In here?? No hon, maybe on your unknown  Planet Earth   :icon_e_biggrin: But in LA, it will be  :judge-smiley:
Trust me.  Alive Michael is more problem although I too want him here right now.
Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 06:52:51 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Love4Michael

I've wondered about this type of fallout as well...many times actually.  Lawsuits stemming from the lawsuits brought to date would seem to be a stumbling block.  Something that I've thought recently is that there appears to be soooooo much re-posturing/re-positioning of the AEG status.  Bailing as a plaintiff in a lawsuit and putting your company on the chopping block aren't the typical actions of a well oiled and solid company. It makes me wonder just how many skeletons may come banging out of AEG's closet when all the proper people get to the business of auditing the books and internals for the sale.  I wonder if maybe AEG will end up in such bad light that they'd be hard pressed to revenge litigate.  Just a thought...or maybe it was a plan...LOL...I just know I'm still running in this elaborate maze with all the rest of you guys. :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

bec

You're assuming AEG isn't involved in the project and I see no reason to do so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Love4Michael

Hey bec...but no I'm not assuming anything...merely stating an outlook from one perspective based on the comment made earlier about the lawsuits being a problem.  People used to tell me I was a great at debating because I could open my mind to see either side regardless of my personal opinion.  It's been a blessing and a curse at times as we've traveled down our path here....lol.  In this adventure I've taken news and subjects introduced and looked at it from both perspectives...like how does this play if they are good guys vs. bad guys...and I'm sure many of you do that at well.  But...no matter how much we try and nail down every fact/nuance/personal role & intentions/business role & intentions and assign them all to the Good Guys or the Bad Guys...my gut tells me that even those of us who've been sitting front row are still in for some surprises.  Don't get me wrong...most people and entities are obviously "trending" on one side of my scoreboard or the other but I'm not awarding White Fedoras or Devils Horns specifically to anyone just yet.  Still keeping my sponge mode operating and then periodically wringing out the excess...lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

suspicious mind

Hey bec...but no I'm not assuming anything...merely stating an outlook from one perspective based on the comment made earlier about the lawsuits being a problem.  People used to tell me I was a great at debating because I could open my mind to see either side regardless of my personal opinion.  It's been a blessing and a curse at times as we've traveled down our path here....lol.  In this adventure I've taken news and subjects introduced and looked at it from both perspectives...like how does this play if they are good guys vs. bad guys...and I'm sure many of you do that at well.  But...no matter how much we try and nail down every fact/nuance/personal role & intentions/business role & intentions and assign them all to the Good Guys or the Bad Guys...my gut tells me that even those of us who've been sitting front row are still in for some surprises.  Don't get me wrong...most people and entities are obviously "trending" on one side of my scoreboard or the other but I'm not awarding White Fedoras or Devils Horns specifically to anyone just yet.  Still keeping my sponge mode operating and then periodically wringing out the excess...lol.
good post , i like your approach , very even handed. imo  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

Well but, yes you are. To ponder the possibility of lawsuits stemming from the AEG connection upon MJ's return, you have to first assume that AEG is not involved, because if they are involved in the project there is no risk of litigation.

So like Andrea said, I trust MJ has everything under control in the legality department for this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions