2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
The more deeper we go into the rabbit hole, the more I feel Michael has been playing the media like a deck of cards.

They (media) will never know what hand they have been dealt with. !!!  What a clever man.

He can do whatever he wants and the paparazzi will buy it and fabricate it...

I thought this was really cute

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu7cEFNfkwQ&feature=g-vrec[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Yes, remember Jermaine saying the MJ in the wheelchair pic was MJ deliberately pulling the Willy Wonka trick--pretending to be injured with a cane, and at the last second somersaulting to the audience's cheers.
exactly MJonmind! MJ is the master of playing with media, we already know it and in the and of all of this I hope media will feel very uncomfortable..he will get them, finally!  :ghsdf:

Agree !!!!   :th_bravo:  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

At times, people who suffer from bipolar disorder sound "drunk" when they talk (not that Michael was, that idk, but This Is It "penguin dance" always made me wonder)

Imo, if Michael was showing "weird" behavior patterns that day of the press conference, it could have been due to sadness as well.

about that whole penguin dance thing. isn't there a part when doing that song where he sorta slaps the girl on the backside? i think he was basically just walking through that part. just a thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

everlastinglove_MJ

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_FuLW2-EWA [/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSyQuAgncaI [/youtube]

THEY don't really care about Michael :icon_e_sad:, all they care is the money... those leeches  >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ everlastinglove   THEY don't really care about Michael , all they care is the money... those leeches 

Agree totally.... :icon_mad:  and Michael can't defend himself...( in this moment  :icon_e_wink: )  :icon_evil:  Bad peoples... Michael  understood all .... :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
@ everlastinglove   THEY don't really care about Michael , all they care is the money... those leeches 

Agree totally.... :icon_mad:  and Michael can't defend himself...( in this moment  :icon_e_wink: )  :icon_evil:  Bad peoples... Michael  understood all .... :moonwalk_:

Don´t you think he is in control? So no need to defend himself, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

At times, people who suffer from bipolar disorder sound "drunk" when they talk (not that Michael was, that idk, but This Is It "penguin dance" always made me wonder)

Imo, if Michael was showing "weird" behavior patterns that day of the press conference, it could have been due to sadness as well.

about that whole penguin dance thing. isn't there a part when doing that song where he sorta slaps the girl on the backside? i think he was basically just walking through that part. just a thought

I have always thought the 'penguin' dance was THE oddest thing in This Is It. I just could not believe he put that ugly move into such a beautiful song. It was just  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Don´t you think he is in control? So no need to defend himself, right?

You're right Mary, but I think he  is a little bit, little little bit , angry.. wait for his answers...  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I loved that whole performance, especially at the end when he was backing off and telling her too follow him with those fingers.   :thjajaja121: She looked so perplexed like What :icon_lol:  I loved it even though I will too admit I thought it was the strangest thing.

I have always thought the 'penguin' dance was THE oddest thing in This Is It. I just could not believe he put that ugly move into such a beautiful song. It was just  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Within all this mess and all these "accusations" that make us think some people were not treating him like  human being, lets not forget ourselves that he IS/WAS human.
Of course none of us where there to see if he was drunk, paranoid like, an emotional mess, or  know what he's flaw as a human was, but he is human after all and none of those things are impossible.  People drink and get drunk all the time, even the best of people have their sidetracks; let's not forget he was haunted and had many leaches around him all his life; it's not impossible either to get a bit paranoid with this life style.
He was so "painfully lonely" ( his words ,not mind) that he walked the streets to look for friends, he cried his eyes out in hotels from loneliness...etc etc..he said all these himself. If all this happened, is it hard to believe he could have emotional episodes that might make him seem like a "mess"?

Just food for though..let's not forget he's human before anything else. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

paula-c

Off-topic, Harvey it's strange that you were not yet publish anything from this mess of emails that were leaked of AEG :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

come to think of it , why is randy saying he is trying to get him out ,dressing him blah blah blah where the heck was thome wasn't he there ? wasn't he the manager? isn't this a managers place to manage your client?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

Ah yes, Tohme - we've barely scratched the surface with him IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ a mess.. Sounds to me like one of those good ol' red herrings that Mr J has been known to put out about himself...

To LTJ 'Im scared for my life
To LMP 'I'm going to die like your father'
To Paps 'I'm going to be dead in 6 mths'

A mere few examples amongst numerous instances.

I think it was merely 'conditioning' people for the hoax that was to come. I don't even think we (hoaxers) should get mad and defensive about it.

But JMO

EDIT: I mean MJ either deliberately put out this perception around that time to promoters, or that he leaked this story to TMZ. Take your pic, they both work for me  :icon_razz:
Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 05:58:54 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Reveron1958
I have always thought the 'penguin' dance was THE oddest thing in This Is It. I just could not believe he put that ugly move into such a beautiful song. It was just

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKK3Fxufs-s[/youtube]

Sorry off topic, but I found this comment on this Youtube video and it makes the most sense to me, because there’s NOTHING accidental on TII, IMO.

you guys are dumb!!!!
he was doin' something like Fred Astaire...
type in youtube: Fred Astaire + Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal [short film] HQ
look at 3.16 till 3.20
this movie gave MJ idea's for Smooth Criminal as well...
Alfons Janssens 2 years ago

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl9wsrl_CGA[/youtube]

Right before MJ does it he sings, "Get me out into the nighttime, 4 walls won't hold me tonight". Could he be doing the Fred Astaire move from the original dance film titled "Band Wagon" where he enters "Den Bones Cafe" at :21 whilst holding a bone.  Is MJ thinking about his own "dead" bones for the next day, and NOT being held by the 4 walls of TPTB and everyone's restrictions/controls (if this is on June 24)?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuJxYmJlEHY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Another off topic, but in the middle Smooth Criminal video at 6:21 Fred is dancing in front of a green door, which reminds me that the door of where MJ goes into after climbing out of the coroner’s van is also a green door, but maybe it’s just a coincidence. Yep…
Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:07:03 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions