Andrea

Do you guys remember when Arnie did TMZ Live, 2 or 3 years ago, with Harvey?  He spoke for almost 2 hours straight, I watched it at the time but it would be interesting to see it again, when I have the time.  Here's the link of the whole interview, for anyone interested.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I'm going to see when I have more time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arnold is very busy the days on twitter :

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Thing is, maybe I was living under a rock, actually I was (and still am) regarding 'celebrity gossip', and admittedly, I didn't follow MJ's every move, but ...... I never had the impression that the media was portraying him as a drug addict before he 'died'.  I was aware of the prescription meds thing in the '90s but that seemed to 'die a death' in the media, they didn't persue it, until after he 'died', when all the stories of hefty unpaid drug bills etc came out.  Am I wrong in my perception here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh forgot to mention that even though I get the impression Arnold is in, it doesn't mean MJ isn't merely 'using' him. Just like TMZ I guess.....
Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 05:36:45 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Andrea

curls, I don't think you're wrong in your perception.  I don't really recall hearing MJ had drug problems pre-June 25th.  What I do remember is the "6 months to live", "MJ has a huge stash of unreleased songs for his children after he dies" (that story was shortly after the 6 months to live), the TII announcement, and the auction that was arranged because MJ was "broke", then it was cancelled.  I had heard of TMZ before MJ "died" but had never been to their site before then.  The drug stories really came out post-June 25th with the "evidence" stemming from MJ's multiple visits to Klein's office in the weeks leading up to June 25th and then the reports of all the aliases MJ allegedly used to get drugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The trial of 2005 when MJ showed those marks on his legs, remember -  the media reported that those marks were from him injecting drugs rather than being bitten by a spider. They even alluded that he was taking meds at night during the trials, and dredged up suppositions of him having ingested large quantities of xanex and using demerol even before then.  I don’t think the perception changed much after that.  However since MJ left the states they could not keep up with his every move.  It was only when he moved back here that things started going south again.  Although I am an American, sometimes I feel ashamed to admit it based on how badly Michael was treated in his homeland. It’s shameful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

The trial of 2005 when MJ showed those marks on his legs, remember -  the media reported that those marks were from him injecting drugs rather than being bitten by a spider. They even alluded that he was taking meds at night during the trials, and dredged up suppositions of him having ingested large quantities of xanex and using demerol even before then.  I don’t think the perception changed much after that.  However since MJ left the states they could not keep up with his every move.  It was only when he moved back here that things started going south again.  Although I am an American, sometimes I feel ashamed to admit it based on how badly Michael was treated in his homeland. It’s shameful.

Great post........thank you!
Yes, the perceptions never did change much.  Though when he did take the stage at various events, you can tell he was very much loved....for that I am grateful.  He didn't really try to change the assumptions....perhaps it was on purpose.  Having a song like, "Morphine" on an album surely didn't help either.  I firmly believe he knew exactly what he was doing in those years.......for whatever reasons.  Your last lines about being an American feeling shameful are true for me as well.  I couldn't stand how the media tore him apart here.  I always thought it would be very different if social media were around then......like it is today. Would fans and people who cared about him rise up together?  Back then it was hard to get a message of support out.....if the media didn't broadcast it somehow.....it was buried.  The internet was up and going very true.....but not like it is today.  The good news is that the world has not seen the last of Michael Jackson.  I believe with all that's in me,  he's alive and well.  I also believe the truth will set us free...........
Love you all........

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

Great post........thank you!
Yes, the perceptions never did change much.  Though when he did take the stage at various events, you can tell he was very much loved....for that I am grateful.  He didn't really try to change the assumptions....perhaps it was on purpose.  Having a song like, "Morphine" on an album surely didn't help either.  I firmly believe he knew exactly what he was doing in those years.......for whatever reasons.  Your last lines about being an American feeling shameful are true for me as well.  I couldn't stand how the media tore him apart here.  I always thought it would be very different if social media were around then......like it is today. Would fans and people who cared about him rise up together?  Back then it was hard to get a message of support out.....if the media didn't broadcast it somehow.....it was buried.  The internet was up and going very true.....but not like it is today.  The good news is that the world has not seen the last of Michael Jackson.  I believe with all that's in me,  he's alive and well.  I also believe the truth will set us free...........
Love you all........

Blessings

Yes, the truth and only the truth will set us free. But I guess the only truth that I will believe is the spoken from MJ, so I'm hoping for the "tell all book" that is suposed to be written by himself. Funny "coincidence" all the "truth telling books" recently... :icon_e_smile:  :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 11:59:05 AM by hopi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Regarding this portion @Wishing "Your last lines about being an American feeling shameful are true for me as well.  I couldn't stand how the media tore him apart here.  I always thought it would be very different if social media were around then......like it is today" I am amost certain that Michael’s true fans would have ripped them a new one  :icon_lol:  If social media had been around then, there would be no need for Michael to be hoaxing now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions