bugsyTopic starter

This Is It Billy Jean
August 11, 2012, 11:21:46 AM
Hi Guys,

I was watching This is it for like the thousandth time. and Some thing bugs me... i really would like your opinons on this...

every time he takes his glasses off, well more when the moonwalk and when he does the part where he combs his hair and mimes make up and spins... it blurs more... can someone confirm that?? especially just after the mimeing of combing hair and spins. for a split second it appears to have a blur where his face is. Am i seeing things? I did do a frame by frame extraction but because of motion it naturally is blurred in places. That one place specifically seems to have a very quick blur.

it's just after 5:00

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=C4VWs3gg_AM&feature=endscreen[/youtube]

Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 08:08:42 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: This Is It Billy Jean
August 11, 2012, 04:39:12 PM
It doesn't blur they simply don't want to saw Michael's face to play the game of doubles in TII but this is Michael 100% dancing in a clumsy way to make us wonder = controversy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bugsyTopic starter

August 11, 2012, 08:10:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It doesn't blur they simply don't want to saw Michael's face to play the game of doubles in TII but this is Michael 100% dancing in a clumsy way to make us wonder = controversy.

is that an assumption or has it been proven as  fact already and debunked somewhere?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

~Souza~

August 12, 2012, 06:22:15 AM

is that an assumption or has it been proven as  fact already and debunked somewhere?

It's an assumption.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsyTopic starter

August 12, 2012, 07:27:11 AM
Souza Thanks, for the clarification.

Now I have my keyboard back I want to elaborate on my response.

Sweetsunset... I didn't question it being him at all, until last night when I saw the blur and as for clumsiness, I never weighed that against anything, After all, after a decade or so of not really doing routine dancing and those being rehersals, All things considered it wouldn't be showing his best. I was one of those people who fully backed NO doubles in TII but I noticed the BLUR which today I looked again and yes there is certainly a blur. whether it is a double or not in places really bears no effect on Michael and who he is  as a dancer now or back 3 years ago., as shown in the "way you make me feel" and my favourite in TII  "They don't care about us".

My question basically was, was it just me or was it blurred at that moment, that was the only question asked. And in a way you answered yes but also in the negative too. (Confused me a little btw).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

August 12, 2012, 08:36:15 AM
OMG what is wrong with everybody!!!!!!! This IS Michael!!!!!! Are you all deaf and BLIND!!!!!! Just look, listen, no one NO ONE moves like him, sounds like him!!!!! The ONLY double used was in the smooth criminal scene where he jumps through the window. Proof you say??? No I dont have any, only my eyes and ears, and the fact that the dancers and everyone there were awestruck at him, just look at them as they dance and clap, would they do this for a double, I think not. Anyway if you are a true MJ fan you should know this is Michael. Im so sick of some people doubting this!!!!!! Move On! Ok got that off my chest, didnt mean to offend anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsyTopic starter

August 12, 2012, 09:31:00 AM
OMG what is wrong with everybody!!!!!!! This IS Michael!!!!!! Are you all deaf and BLIND!!!!!! Just look, listen, no one NO ONE moves like him, sounds like him!!!!! The ONLY double used was in the smooth criminal scene where he jumps through the window. Proof you say??? No I dont have any, only my eyes and ears, and the fact that the dancers and everyone there were awestruck at him, just look at them as they dance and clap, would they do this for a double, I think not. Anyway if you are a true MJ fan you should know this is Michael. Im so sick of some people doubting this!!!!!! Move On! Ok got that off my chest, didnt mean to offend anyone.

Ummm......... o...k.... then. maybe you should read everything properly my dear before spouting off.

i asked if there was proof for what sunset said about blurring for contraversy.

I am sick and tired of people jumping to the defensive. and Maybe YOU should look at previous posts from me say a month back where i say that NO DOUBLES WERE USED

just saying.....

p.s at no time have I ever rerferred to myself as a fanatic of Michael Jacksons. again just saying.
Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 09:33:07 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 12, 2012, 10:46:00 AM
Souza Thanks, for the clarification.

Now I have my keyboard back I want to elaborate on my response.

Sweetsunset... I didn't question it being him at all, until last night when I saw the blur and as for clumsiness, I never weighed that against anything, After all, after a decade or so of not really doing routine dancing and those being rehersals, All things considered it wouldn't be showing his best. I was one of those people who fully backed NO doubles in TII but I noticed the BLUR which today I looked again and yes there is certainly a blur. whether it is a double or not in places really bears no effect on Michael and who he is  as a dancer now or back 3 years ago., as shown in the "way you make me feel" and my favourite in TII  "They don't care about us".

My question basically was, was it just me or was it blurred at that moment, that was the only question asked. And in a way you answered yes but also in the negative too. (Confused me a little btw).

1- It was an assumption as Souza said it correctly on the above post.
2- I don't see any blur but however I believe they don't want us to see the face of the person performing Billie Jean wether or not Michael, sorry I didn't explain myself well before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 12, 2012, 10:53:16 AM

Thank you Annie that's what I thought and what I said from the beginning (the only double is the one jumping on the Smooth Criminal you can see his wide and big legs) but I don't dare to say it anymore, even the penguin man was Michael doing clumsy moves.
ps: Billy = Billie.
Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 10:55:39 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 12, 2012, 06:27:21 PM
seems so simple to me.

no one else is going to take such liberties with it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 12, 2012, 06:32:18 PM
Lielani81 I was not referring to you in my post. What you are saying may well be right (about the blurring) I was just venting that I am sick of hearing that TII was not all Michael, thats all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2012, 06:51:24 AM
Ok, so just got a warning about my post. Like I said, I did not mean to offend anyone, including any MJHDI staff! Will keep my feelings to myself from now on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsyTopic starter

August 13, 2012, 07:05:21 AM

Thank you Annie that's what I thought and what I said from the beginning (the only double is the one jumping on the Smooth Criminal you can see his wide and big legs) but I don't dare to say it anymore, even the penguin man was Michael doing clumsy moves.
ps: Billy = Billie.

Well i'd certainly hope 'penguin' man was him because I like his look when his in the scenes wearing the outfit with the tall spike shoulders and also I love the two songs he sings wearing them.
and i always giggle when i see this...

and oops to the spelling mistake, I often make dreadful typo's.

@annieareyouokannie no worries, I just connected it to referring to me due to the sentence about the proof, all good though. :)
Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 07:15:27 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 13, 2012, 07:16:03 AM
Lielani81, I also have re-watched it in slow motion, and think what you are seeing, is alot of blue tint on his face combined with rapid movements..which resembles a blur...
So, yes, I see a blurry face as he spins around , compared to the musicians, MJ's  face looks really blue from the blue lighting...Hope that helps.. God bless   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsyTopic starter

August 13, 2012, 08:32:48 AM
Lielani81, I also have re-watched it in slow motion, and think what you are seeing, is alot of blue tint on his face combined with rapid movements..which resembles a blur...
So, yes, I see a blurry face as he spins around , compared to the musicians, MJ's  face looks really blue from the blue lighting...Hope that helps.. God bless

makes much more sense, thanks:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal