paula-cTopic starter

What I know the mystery of Michael Jackson
August 08, 2012, 07:32:53 PM
I do not know who is this dude who writes this. :confused:

What I know the mystery of Michael Jackson
Javier Ceriani.

Posted: 07/08/2012 15:05

I was not surprised when Michael Jackson's children were reluctant to follow suit and ambitious wicked uncles. They know exactly what his father thought of his brothers, and a whole set of people, lawyers and others close to the "King of Pop", who always sought his fortune. Michael Jackson was worth more dead than alive.

Did he leave a will of course Michael Jackson?, Is that was his signature? The executors of Michael Jackson today Were you trust or stronger were their enemies?

I'll tell you what I heard, what I know of one man who was close to Michael Jackson before what would be his triumphant return. Peter Lopez, one of his lawyers and

henchmen, who was his friend, adviser and mine. I say "was" because Peter died six months Michael received his last jab in your arm. They say he committed suicide.

I do not think Peter Lopez committed suicide in the backyard, after taking their daughters to school and his wife, actress Christhiam Branch, at home too. My theory is that Peter knew many things, knew too much about Michael Jackson and his enemies.

Many of these things Peter told me the. Peter had such confidence in me that I was number four on the person listening to Michael Jackson material 25, at La Carreta Miami airport, on a scale of Peter to Los Angeles.

Peter told me he once suggested to Michael Jackson had to do a will, and Michael became angry, saying that doing so was bad karma because he was "Peter Pan" and

never die. Jackson also could not sleep because he suspected they wanted to kill. Peter told me that Sony wanted the catalog of songs that Michael Jackson had that he would not sell it to them.

The first thing that made the executors, was to sell the catalog, as soon as Jackson died. Michael hated Sony and John Branca, his first lawyer, who is who now has his will.

Michael Jackson dismissed Branca John for many years, but mysteriously appeared in his life before he died. Peter Lopez told me these things and many more, but a phrase I said over the phone stuck with me forever: "Michael Jackson will give a lethal injection," I take it metaphorically, I thought he meant a betrayal , or deception that would be his last tour of five concerts in London and in the end were like 50 ... thing he could do and never knew it. That was a near-fatal blow to Michael Jackson.

I never imagined that phrase stuck in my mind "lethal injection," I was going to pierce the brain when I saw that Michael Jackson died by injection of a doctor and suspicious situations that were experienced until the doctor appeared.

"Lethal injection" ... Every time I talked to Peter felt his pain and loss that the injection killed him. Peter knew many things, knew how they had cheated on Michael Jackson concert in London. Peter sent me photos of the house in Las Vegas where Michael Jackson was going to retire after his "This Is It."

Why Peter died at six months? ... He knew everything and he suspected that Michael Jackson would be killed. The 911 call from the wife of Peter speaks of someone shooting at her husband.

I knew Peter had many plans, was successful, a beautiful family, a name in Hollywood. I saw with my eyes as Governor Schwarzenegger asked, please, Peter was having lunch with me in Beverly Hills, to sit on his desk for advice in California elections.

Why would anyone want to talk about the death of Peter? His friends do not believe he committed suicide ... What did he mean by "lethal injection"?

Peter knew many things and many more that I know and I can not speak ...

I suspect their children and demonstrated in recent weeks. Watch as they grow more and encourage them to speak their truth and told them his father. If you live to tell ....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Looks like somebody in the media... connecting his own dots  :icon_lol: Interesting addition to the thriller.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

paula-cTopic starter

This dude looks like a talker of shit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Oh just say it.  :icon_rolleyes:

Peter told me he once suggested to Michael Jackson had to do a will, and Michael became angry, saying that doing so was bad karma because he was "Peter Pan" and

never die. Jackson also could not sleep because he suspected they wanted to kill.
That's contradictory.

3 options:
MJ was setting Peter up by telling him lies, getting ready for the hoax.
MJ told Peter about the hoax, and Peter was telling this Javier guy hoax lies.
MJ is dead by lethal injection.

I think Peter is either dead by other than MJ hoax reasons, or he's had to hoax his death for hoax purposes (perhaps Witness Protection).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You know what really annoys me after 3 years??  Its all these supposed "knowers" that rather than turn to the authorities with their crucial evidence, they decide to write a blog on the internet...Geez :WTF: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365:

What are they afraid of??  And if they are telling the truth, why risk their lives by writing it on the net so anyone and everyone can read it??  Why use their real name...

Only Peter Lopez and Michael know what was really said during those last few months, and the one thing I will agree on, is that Peter Lopez's death, was NO suicide....  He was murdered..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Oh just say it.  :icon_rolleyes:

never die. Jackson also could not sleep because he suspected they wanted to kill.
That's contradictory.

3 options:
MJ was setting Peter up by telling him lies, getting ready for the hoax.
MJ told Peter about the hoax, and Peter was telling this Javier guy hoax lies.
MJ is dead by lethal injection.

I think Peter is either dead by other than MJ hoax reasons, or he's had to hoax his death for hoax purposes (perhaps Witness Protection).

didn't michael tell shcmulley he didn't believe in karma?
yeah i don't think that was a suicide either , unless his wife is lying about his state of mind to cover some sort of guilt on his part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Lately I've been thinking a lot about Lopez and the hush that surrounded his "suicide".  That his wife has carried on and no mention of his "suicide" has been in any current tabloid makes me seriously question if he is indeed dead.  There is mention of him being depressed and a strange suicide note not saying why, just bye.  His family did not react with shock or disbelief and only short term grief on the wife's part.  Makes me believe the eery quiet and them going on with life status quo is a signal that things are not as they seem and that he is being protected.  He must know some things that endangered his life & I would not be surprised that when MJ returns, Lopez will be with him; ready and willing to sing like a bird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions