MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Same subject, new article with more details:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson’s will attacked again; estate hit with new paperwork over copyrighted material in tribute book

Memorabilia dealer Howard Mann says he is 'in possession of evidence that casts substantial doubt on the validity of the will,' and plans to present it when he goes to court next month over the intellectual property in a tribute book he published with Katherine Jackson.
By Nancy Dillon / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, August 8, 2012, 7:26 PM

Michael Jackson's will is under assault again, this time in federal court.

Howard Mann, a memorabilia dealer who published a tribute book with matriarch Katherine Jackson two years ago, filed legal docs Monday claiming he was "in possession of evidence that casts substantial doubt on the validity of the will."

He told the Daily News Wednesday that he hopes to present the evidence in court when a copyright battle centered on the book goes to trial next month.

He's fighting with the estate's executors over intellectual property contained in the book and a website created to sell it.

"I am not backing down from my court fight with these guys. I'm not interested in settling with them. I came out and said these guys were a fraud two years ago," Mann told The News. "I have many people who will come and give testimony that the entire administration is a fraud and a collusive operation designed to take assets away from Katherine and Michael's kids."

Asked about his alleged "evidence," Mann echoed a recent claim by Janet Jackson and her siblings Randy and Rebbie that the 2002 will is a "fake" because it was signed with a Los Angeles dateline while Michael was in New York at an event with the Rev. Al Sharpton.

The estate executors called Janet's accusation "false and defamatory," rooted in "stale Internet conspiracy theories" that had been "thoroughly debunked."

Mann said he also might call experts to the stand to question so-called "variances" in handwriting on the will and errors in the spellings of Michael's kids' names.

"I have no ability to contest the will. It's not up to me to prove its validity. All I have to do is prove they don't own certain copyrights," he said.

Janet's lawyer issued a statement Friday saying the "Control" singer, Randy and Rebbie would "press forward in their search for the truth."

"It is important to stress that Janet, Randy and Rebbie have questioned the validity of the will with no financial motive whatsoever - they stand to gain nothing financially by a finding that the will is invalid," the lawyer said, noting that Michael's children are his beneficiaries either way.

"What will be gained by a finding of invalidity is that the executors will be replaced and the estate and the guardianship will be managed in a manner that is in the best interests of the children, which is what Michael wanted," the lawyer said.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MissG

"Mann echoed a recent claim by Janet Jackson and her siblings Randy and Rebbie that the 2002 will is a "fake" because it was signed with a Los Angeles dateline while Michael was in New York at an event with the Rev. Al Sharpton."

This we found out loooong ago.

What about sending them the link to the forum where all those threads regarding MJ´s signatures and the will can be read? Part of their investigation will be already done, lol.

However, maybe MJ had a flight the same say from L.A to N.Y to sign the documents? could that be possible?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

<facepalm>
Maybe Michael dated the will on 7.7.2002 (what's the right year?) because he wants to draw everybody's attention to that speech????  :icon_eek: This is his real testament. His will!  :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Hello everyone,
I will never understand People who a fighting against the Estate. The Estate did
a incredible Job the Past three Years.

The Estate owns still 87,5 % of Neverland.
The Estate has still a 50% share of the Sony/ATV catalog.
The Estate made a Deal with Sony over 250 mil $ over 7 Albums in 10 Years
The Estate and Sony bought EMI Music and has now a share of the Market of 38%
They paid off nearly his Debt. Not to mention the Cooperation with Cirque de Solei, selling of Memorabilia and so on. John Branca is doing more than a normal Estate Lawyer is usually doing. He was at the "Shoeprint Ceremony" at "X-Factor" at the "Fanfest" and who knows where else. To me it seemed always as when he is overseeing
Michael's Business. I believe that Michael used the Middle Name Joseph only for Hoax
Purpose because all Documents associated with his "Death" say Joseph although
he was indentified with his Driver Licence and the Driver Licence says Michael JOE Jackson. Go John Branca, you have my full support.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I think I know what could be going on here........

The testator MUST be of sound mind and not under the influence of any mind altering drugs, and was not forced to sign the will...

Could it be that the reason MJ leaked alot of information that suggests he is or was a drug addict make a difference..( I know it;s not true)

For the hoax sake, there is more evidence to suggest that Michael was under the influence of pescription medication at the time the will was signed, and therefore would make the will invalid???

Where you impaired while signing these two documents???
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNBHaMCHstM[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:27:12 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I vaguely remember seeing this video way back when......wow. 
What exactly is this interview from.....I see The Sun......but
surely he wasn't talking to them...who is he talking to exactly?
The interviewer uses the word, "testimony"....why?  It's almost
like a pre-trial interview of some sort.....or just shades of things to come. 
I can't help but think it's all a set up ......leading to this very point...the will. 

Very interesting....thanks for posting it! 
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Thanks for posting that video 2good.  What I've always loved about that clip is MJ gets away with confirming nothing, really.  None of his answers can really be held against him, he makes sure to answer nothing with any certainty whatsoever.  Very clever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Thanks for posting that vid 2good!

I just love his "Bambi-style" blinking.  :icon_e_wink:
Trying to look so clueless and delicate but you can tell from his eyes that he is wide awake and in total control of the situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Oh MJ, you're so wiley and crafty. How I love thee  :bearhug:

Bambi eyes puppet master is disguise!

"Could have been. Possibly. Could have been. Possibly"

blink blink blink. meanwhile mwhahahaha...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Attention seekers.  :judge-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

@MaryK....you're hilarious.......

Bambi-style blinking

it's so true though.....
and those glasses just emphasize
those gorgeous blinkers! LOL.........

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can understand why u would think this....... But you have to realize that Mcclain and Branca cant just sit around and not do any work because then they dont get paid!!! Also
With noone to answer to they can make deals get their % of that and also take as much as they want off the top and NO ONE would know. This will to me is the WHOLE REASON MJ planned and executed this hoax. I mean just imagine people being in charge of ALL your finances and EVERYTHING, knowing they are stealing from you every chance they get, knowing they are trying to KILL you so they can impliment a false will and not being able to do anything about it.... That would be a HORRIBLE feeling and I think that is why MJ faked his death.
Hello everyone,
I will never understand People who a fighting against the Estate. The Estate did
a incredible Job the Past three Years.

The Estate owns still 87,5 % of Neverland.
The Estate has still a 50% share of the Sony/ATV catalog.
The Estate made a Deal with Sony over 250 mil $ over 7 Albums in 10 Years
The Estate and Sony bought EMI Music and has now a share of the Market of 38%
They paid off nearly his Debt. Not to mention the Cooperation with Cirque de Solei, selling of Memorabilia and so on. John Branca is doing more than a normal Estate Lawyer is usually doing. He was at the "Shoeprint Ceremony" at "X-Factor" at the "Fanfest" and who knows where else. To me it seemed always as when he is overseeing
Michael's Business. I believe that Michael used the Middle Name Joseph only for Hoax
Purpose because all Documents associated with his "Death" say Joseph although
he was indentified with his Driver Licence and the Driver Licence says Michael JOE Jackson. Go John Branca, you have my full support.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

:icon_lol:   So it boils down to was he acting in that clip or was he really out of it for 2002 and 2003.
Yet in the whole bunch of videos of MJ resisting Sony around 7/7/02 including the one of him on the double-decker bus, MJ seemed to be totally clear-minded! The bridge accident he speaks of happened in Munich in 1999.

So what other things were happening in his life then--well two very important people --Paris and Prince and later Blanket. You think he would have been drugged out of his mind while they were around--the joy of his life?

Wiki.  In 2002, Michael Jackson won his 22nd American Music Award for Artist of the Century.[171] In the same year, Jackson's third child, Prince Michael Jackson II (nicknamed "Blanket") was born. On November 20 of that year, Jackson brought his newborn son onto the balcony of his room at the Hotel Adlon in Berlin, as fans stood below, holding him in his right arm, with a cloth loosely draped over the baby's face. The baby was briefly extended over a railing, four stories above ground level, causing widespread criticism in the media. Jackson later apologized for the incident, calling it "a terrible mistake"

Beginning in May 2002, Jackson allowed a documentary film crew, led by British TV personality Martin Bashir, to follow him around just about everywhere he went. Bashir's film crew was with Jackson during the "baby-dangling incident" in Berlin. The program was broadcast in March 2003 as Living with Michael Jackson, and painted an extraordinarily unflattering portrait of the singer.
Never once do we see MJ impaired during the Bashir docu, yet that was just around the time he was supposedly impaired.  Therefore my guess is MJ is acting in this cutey clip with the 'Bambi' eyes and glasses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Talked to a lawyer today who works on probate cases, wills, etc. Asked him what happens if hypothetically, the names are wrong on a will. He said wrong? Like a misspelling? I said no, wrong like the wrong name of the deceased, wrong name of the heirs. He said, screwing up the names? What lawyer would get THAT wrong?

Har har.

Bottom line, if you can prove that went it was drawn up, it was just a mistake, and they "meant" the right names, the lawyer just screwed them up, it would probably be ok.

But he was unimpressed with any lawyer who would make those kinds of mistakes. Horrified, really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Love4Michael

Talked to a lawyer today who works on probate cases, wills, etc. Asked him what happens if hypothetically, the names are wrong on a will. He said wrong? Like a misspelling? I said no, wrong like the wrong name of the deceased, wrong name of the heirs. He said, screwing up the names? What lawyer would get THAT wrong?

Har har.

Bottom line, if you can prove that went it was drawn up, it was just a mistake, and they "meant" the right names, the lawyer just screwed them up, it would probably be ok.

But he was unimpressed with any lawyer who would make those kinds of mistakes. Horrified, really.

Yep...pretty sloppy for an attorney with a self-professed "decades long" relationship with his client...LOL.  Of course this could just perfectly illustrate yet again that even the people closest to Michael for the longest periods of time didn't REALLY know him.  He was Branca's best man for God's sake...but was that maybe just for power trippin'?  You'd think in all those years that Branca et al would have TONS of documents that they prepared for Michael for deals and whatnot.  Was the name wrong on ALL of them?  That might be interesting to find out.  If they all are wrong then either they were too busy ringing the cash register to care to get to know him...or Michael didn't let (read completely trust) them...or...all these things were specifically planned and planted this way.  It's all still confusing on this end.  :icon_e_confused: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal