No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Have to say that when you break down the actual dialogue or read the transcript of TII many similar instances can be found.

Love it. Took me a while but I am on board with TII doubles :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Ty for posting the actual video...... Do u guys think this is real?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have to say that when you break down the actual dialogue or read the transcript of TII many similar instances can be found.

Very erudite observation on your part! Well done! I wish that you would share your insights about the similar instances that you have observed between the youtube video and the TII transcript.  I have not thought about the TII transcript for about a year or more.  Thank you for reminding me about the transcript again.

Here is the link to the TII script for the movie, if anyone is interested:

I hope this is the right one.

God bless you for sharing your insights.  I look forward to hearing your response.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Ty for posting the actual video...... Do u guys think this is real?

No is not.
PS: LOOK AT MY POST NUMBER
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Sorry my last post was misleading. I wasnt referring to the embeded video I was only referring to TII in general. (I am on iphone the moment until I get a new laptop and I have just realised how hard it is to post via iphone.) Anyway, my last post definitely came across wrong, I have just realised upon re-reading. When I first hit play on this video, the sound didnt come thru, so I was just reading the text (stupid iphone) now that I have played it again, I have just heard the sound and see its not from TII its another random recording. (when I first commented I thought this was taken from TII)

Regarding the embeded video, I dont know if it is MJ. The voice kinda sounds like MJ but the chuckle doesnt. To me anyway. But I have no idea. Possibly. Who knows?  :errrr:

I guess what I was referring to @Darkchild, is that on TII there is a distinct difference in the dialogue between "the sound guy" and "MJ" depending on if he is talking to real MJ or Double MJ.

When Real MJ is on (777 shirt and fist in ear MJ, just to name two appearances of real MJ) he is directing "the sound guy". When the MJ double is on, "The sound guy" directs MJ. The roles reverse.

"The sound guy" is more respectful of real MJ than he is of the "MJ double" - My point is if one is struggling to "visually" work out who the double, the dialogue is good to go by because of the above mentioned point.

Anyways. I might not be making sence. Can't wait for my new laptop to arrive, just ordered it an hour ago - too hard this way - as my second post is as unclear as the first (sorry folks  :icon_e_wink: )

If anyone is really interested in doubles in TII, some of our lovely mods have broken down TII and isolated the doubles. The threads are old but very interesting indeed and a definite read for anyone interested in TII or doubles. Great analysis of the doubles throughout TII - They are located either in the TII board or the Doubles board. Cant be more helpful because I'm on iphone, otherwise I'd link the threads I am speaking about.

Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:45:13 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

grats on 777th post sweetsunset  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
grats on 777th post sweetsunset  :bearhug:

Thank you beautiful Aussie....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MissG

that laugh does not sound like Michaels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

I agree there were doubles used briefly in TII just to create confusion and illusion, but IMO that voice sounds like an imitator, and not MJ. But it's very good!  If the visual that goes with it could be found, it would make it easier to know for sure.

Who’s Levi Jackson (who uploaded the video)? Is he a relative?
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:11:15 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very erudite observation on your part! Well done! I wish that you would share your insights about the similar instances that you have observed between the youtube video and the TII transcript.  I have not thought about the TII transcript for about a year or more.  Thank you for reminding me about the transcript again.

Here is the link to the TII script for the movie, if anyone is interested:

I hope this is the right one.

God bless you for sharing your insights.  I look forward to hearing your response.

"Darkchild, plz don't be mad:-)
I found a wrong in the TII script. when Michael is on the lift crane and sings the chorus to Earth Song, You can hear him singing both right and wrong lyrics.Like:;what about my time,What about my life,what about death. He repeat what about death a couple of times.
Watch from around 05:14 .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBfUvKCIwwQ&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

supermj4eva

Sorry my last post was misleading. I wasnt referring to the embeded video I was only referring to TII in general. (I am on iphone the moment until I get a new laptop and I have just realised how hard it is to post via iphone.) Anyway, my last post definitely came across wrong, I have just realised upon re-reading. When I first hit play on this video, the sound didnt come thru, so I was just reading the text (stupid iphone) now that I have played it again, I have just heard the sound and see its not from TII its another random recording. (when I first commented I thought this was taken from TII)

Regarding the embeded video, I dont know if it is MJ. The voice kinda sounds like MJ but the chuckle doesnt. To me anyway. But I have no idea. Possibly. Who knows?  :errrr:

I guess what I was referring to @Darkchild, is that on TII there is a distinct difference in the dialogue between "the sound guy" and "MJ" depending on if he is talking to real MJ or Double MJ.

When Real MJ is on (777 shirt and fist in ear MJ, just to name two appearances of real MJ) he is directing "the sound guy". When the MJ double is on, "The sound guy" directs MJ. The roles reverse.

"The sound guy" is more respectful of real MJ than he is of the "MJ double" - My point is if one is struggling to "visually" work out who the double, the dialogue is good to go by because of the above mentioned point.

Anyways. I might not be making sence. Can't wait for my new laptop to arrive, just ordered it an hour ago - too hard this way - as my second post is as unclear as the first (sorry folks  :icon_e_wink: )

If anyone is really interested in doubles in TII, some of our lovely mods have broken down TII and isolated the doubles. The threads are old but very interesting indeed and a definite read for anyone interested in TII or doubles. Great analysis of the doubles throughout TII - They are located either in the TII board or the Doubles board. Cant be more helpful because I'm on iphone, otherwise I'd link the threads I am speaking about.

Yes please could you give me the links? thanks :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

Because I spilled wine on my laptop I only have access to forum on iPhone (old version)

I can't post links for you. The threads are either in the TII board or the doubles board and the threads are by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

mjjtruth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ** Doubt everything at least once **
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3VCA2a5viM[/youtube]

this sounds a little bit tampered.  :ghsdf:
friendly