MJonmind

The girlfriends of Tito have looked as young as this girl.

Here is the pic of her and 'grandpa', but here again it could be Joe thought he was taking a pic with a fan. There seem to be so many crazies around, and MJ had so many of them.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It doesn't look like an "ashamed" dad to me......she was quoted earlier as saying he was ashamed of her.....
something isn't right about all of this.  I finally got the Geraldo video to play again.  He introduced her as
 "Michael Jackson's niece,  Tanay's brother TJ...."

However......follow me down this rabbit hole for a second:
IMDB says he was married to Dee Dee from "72-"88...divorced.
(no mention of Tanay, btw)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dee Dee drowned mysteriously in '94.......ruled murder.
a businessman was convicted in '94 for the death of her.

Check out this amazingly familiar looking video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Ov8iiL204[/youtube]

I'd like to also say...Tanay doesn't look much like Tito...more like this guy Bohana and his "favorite daughter"
....his daughter said that in the court video! 

Now.....Bahana was convicted for 15 years......taking his term of imprisonment to 2013.
I am not sure where I am going with all this...however....it's really weird.
Here is a good article about the T3.....

Perhaps, part of this massive hoax is exactly what Front was saying.....
.....not just two birds with one stone, but the whole freaking flock.  This Tanay person being
part of their "flock" to take down.  By exposing herself so much right now.....who would question
her validity?  The media eats up all things related to Jackson.  Her real dad is coming up for release,
what better time to solidify her standing as a Jackson?  She best be watching out though.......
the Jacksons are not going to let her get away with things.  What tangled web.......
Am I making any sense, lol.....I will stop here to compose my thoughts..they are running
all over the place with this.........

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Or is it a harasser
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

I have re-visioned all available videos with the statement read by Mrs. Katherine and I never saw this ^^ happening!  :WTF: :animal0017:
I'd love to have the video (with the exact minute/second) where this scene happens  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: unless it's a photo-shop GIF made by our pranksta SEHF  :thjajaja121:
That toy-pistol reminds me of Michael and Janet playing with their supersoakers at Neverland  :thjajaja121:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wtSxsqKumg[/youtube]

Now regarding sister Tanay... I don't know if she's for real or just another pretender... i don't know if she's part of the hoax or just taking advantage for a minute of fame... I don't know...
But when I saw her on Geraldo's show.... the whole moment seemed OFF to me.... She went there to say what basically? That she has been authorized to speak , by a Jackson, but she couldn't say his name? Oh and she also stressed a few times on "Katherine Jackson was NOT kidnapped, okay!?" So maybe that was her role!! To say it out loud for the retards (sorry for those who are disturbed by the term, after all the insults that I have received so far, I think I have the right to use this word too!!) ok so she said it for all the RETARDS who probably still believe that Michael's mom was kidnapped by Rebbie and her brothers  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Then it was funny to see how Tanay and Geraldo didn't manage to synchronize their questions/answers...they kept interrupting each-other .... Geraldo later blamed it on the low quality of transmission.... delays and everything...
Me blames it on the BALONEY !!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:31:22 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

I don't see evidence of photo-shop either. And I watched the statement by Katherine and never saw the gun part. The siblings don't bat an eye when Janet does this.  All acting--superb acting!!

SEHF, fess up!  You are so full of surprises.   :suspect: :icon_lol:  Or can you show us the link to the actual footage?  :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

It should be a GIF O_________________o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bugsy

I don't know, to me the arm from the shoulder down doesn't look like her arm, that it was added to series of frames.. but it's extremley good if it's photoshopped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
I think they know exactly what they are doing and Geraldo is helping. 
Thanks Geraldo !!!!  And everyone's so good at acting and writing, interviewing.  Truly Great and Justice will be served.   I love that upside down pyramid necklace too.

:Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:15:44 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Andrea

I think this is where the 'gun' shot came from.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN-mW9rGF0[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thanks Andrea, that settles that!  :icon_lol: Awesome photoshop job!

DWA, yes that triangle (pyramid) necklace is what makes me think Tanay is scripted to do a part in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I must say that I worry all that is happening with the Jackson family, I continue to MJ for many years and never saw what I now see. The only thing that was always made ​​fun of, criticize and lie was MJ but not your family. I do not get much exposure to all of them and they themselves make out everything that happens. Photoshop, Gif or whatever you call the gun really exceeded my sense of humor and the worst is that nobody has repudiated on twitter, I mean the family, and do not think it ingoren.
With respect to Tanay I have the same feeling that Jackson Mocienne very  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I must say that I worry all that is happening with the Jackson family, I continue to MJ for many years and never saw what I now see. The only thing that was always made ​​fun of, criticize and lie was MJ but not your family. I do not get much exposure to all of them and they themselves make out everything that happens. Photoshop, Gif or whatever you call the gun really exceeded my sense of humor and the worst is that nobody has repudiated on twitter, I mean the family, and do not think it ingoren.
With respect to Tanay I have the same feeling that Jackson Mocienne very  :suspect:

Mocienne Petit Jackson,.... the daughter of Michael :icon_eek: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Thanks Geraldo !!!!  And everyone's so good at acting and writing, interviewing.  Truly Great and Justice will be served.   I love that upside down pyramid necklace too.

+1

@Andrea: the video you posted is hilarious  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
I think this whole hoax-episode with the Jackson-family Feud was especially "designed" for 3 purposes:
- create confusion, controversy and scandal in the media ( the proof: the guy from your video is the perfect example of a BAMboozled journalist, , poor guy he doesn't even know what to think of this, unless he's also playing a role in this of course!) ---> make the MEDIA look stupid!
- draw attention on both Michael's WILL (the Estate, the executors) and on the statement that he had made against Sony and Mottola back in 2002 when he was with Rev. Al Sharpton in that video...
- offer a bit of comic drama aspect to the hoax, allow the family to show what they're capable of doing when they're UNITED ('Unity Tour" was not meant only for the brothers concerts, but also for this!) and at the same time entertain the loyal hoaxers  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:

I think that those who think this made the family look bad in the media, should think that in the end , when all this will get exposed, the only ones who will look bad will be those who actually believed the Jacksons would kidnap their own mother to steal money from MJ's kids and of course the media who has swallowed the whole HOAX-DONUT!!  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynned

SimP, I totally agree with everything you said, except I'm not so sure the media is swallowing it voluntarily.  I'm pretty certain that most high level people in the media know Michael is alive....as well as all those others!   I've noticed nothing about Michael in the tabloids at the check out line, so I think Michael's 'message' is only being picked up by certain outlets, over which he has some control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

+1

@Andrea: the video you posted is hilarious  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
I think this whole hoax-episode with the Jackson-family Feud was especially "designed" for 3 purposes:
- create confusion, controversy and scandal in the media ( the proof: the guy from your video is the perfect example of a BAMboozled journalist, , poor guy he doesn't even know what to think of this, unless he's also playing a role in this of course!) ---> make the MEDIA look stupid!
- draw attention on both Michael's WILL (the Estate, the executors) and on the statement that he had made against Sony and Mottola back in 2002 when he was with Rev. Al Sharpton in that video...
- offer a bit of comic drama aspect to the hoax, allow the family to show what they're capable of doing when they're UNITED ('Unity Tour" was not meant only for the brothers concerts, but also for this!) and at the same time entertain the loyal hoaxers  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:

I think that those who think this made the family look bad in the media, should think that in the end , when all this will get exposed, the only ones who will look bad will be those who actually believed the Jacksons would kidnap their own mother to steal money from MJ's kids and of course the media who has swallowed the whole HOAX-DONUT!!  :thjajaja121:

Do you remember this video?  It's also from Jimmy Kimmel's show - he definitely provides comedy relief for the hoax, whether he knows it or not is the question!  There was another video too, from the day the verdict was read and it was even funnier than this one but it's since been made private, not sure what that's about.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd9TV0od8_Y&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions