bugsy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hilarious  :thjajaja121:

This is so Geraldo material.
More videos  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One relative gave Tanay permission to speak, but she can't say who... MJ?  :icon_lol:

Is this woman the same woman Taj is referring to on the 1st August? because he claims he have no sisters.

There is someone now going on tv shows all over the U.S., claiming to be our half sister. As much as I would have wanted a sister growing up, my brothers and I DO NOT have a half sister. Since she is clearly doing this to promote herself and her music career, I will not mention her name here because that is exactly what she wants out of all this… publicity. My brothers and I would normally not acknowledge things like this, but unfortunately some reputable U.S. media are giving her major airtime and falsely reporting her as family. She is not. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login · Reply
Report post (?)

or am I missing something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Is this woman the same woman Taj is referring to on the 1st August? because he claims he have no sisters.

There is someone now going on tv shows all over the U.S., claiming to be our half sister. As much as I would have wanted a sister growing up, my brothers and I DO NOT have a half sister. Since she is clearly doing this to promote herself and her music career, I will not mention her name here because that is exactly what she wants out of all this… publicity. My brothers and I would normally not acknowledge things like this, but unfortunately some reputable U.S. media are giving her major airtime and falsely reporting her as family. She is not. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login · Reply
Report post (?)

I saw that...
This circus is all about feeding the media lies. I could see the Jacksons telling Fox she is related, then later tweeting they don't know her. I'd lmao 

But I'm not sure Taj's tweets are about this 'Tanay' because it was Aug.1 and Geraldo's interview was later.
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:02:07 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Report post (?)

I saw that...
This circus is all about feeding the media lies. I could see the Jacksons telling Fox she is related, then later tweeting they don't know her. I'd lmao 

But I'm not sure Taj's tweets are about this 'Tanay' because it was Aug.1 and Geraldo's interview was later.

OMGosh....so this Tanay is a fake?  LOL....
I looked up a basic Jackson family tree site...no mention of her:

I have tried to re-watch the video to see exactly how Geraldo introduced her......
the video won't play.  I'll try again, but maybe they pulled it down? 
Does anyone remember exactly what was said.....did he introduce her as a
sister, 1/2 sister, what? The headline says Michael Jackson's Niece.......

:Pulling_hair:
 :thjajaja121:

Wow.......so she could be a total fake, or someone used by Michael to show
the media how easy it is to manipulate them.  Either way.... the public
can see how the media doesn't check their sources, facts etc.......
brilliant! 

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Here is Tanay's twitter ac. She has pics posted of her with Joe and Majestic I could see from the quick squiz I had. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Well...apparently this claim has been going on since the summer of 2008.  You'd think it would have been resolved by now.  I would think that the tweets were about her...I mean how many young women are in the world claiming to be Tito's daughter...nevermind...I probably don't wanna know.  :icon_rolleyes:   I do have to say that she seems horribly unprepared/uninformed in her little Geraldo spot.

Tito Jackson Sued By Secret ‘Daughter’
Monday, January 12, 2009

A New York woman is suing Michael Jackson’s older brother Tito Jackson to force him to acknowledge her publicly as his daughter.

The woman, Tanay Rodney Jackson, 25 — pictured above with Jackson, filed a petition in Brooklyn’s Family Court last Summer to declare Jackson her father.

Tanay claims Jackson, 55, began visiting her regularly while she was in her teens. “He told me he was my father when I was 17,” she told the NY Post. “(He would) pop over now and then. He didn’t want it public. He was ashamed.”

Tito is the second oldest of the legendary Jackson brothers. The famed Jackson 5 guitarist also has three grown sons, Toriano, Taryll and Tito Joseph, who formed the 90s singing group 3T.

Their mother, Jackson’s ex wife Delores Martes, drowned mysteriously in the family swimming pool in 1994. (Source)

Photo: Wireimage/Getty

Posted By Sandra Rose In  Celeb News, Celebrity Justice, Celebrity Seed, Lawsuits/Litigation 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

I don't remember this at all....wow, my brain really is mush! 
I can't even imagine having to navigate things like this.
Is she the daughter, or not......it's none of our business,
except if she goes on national tv and says things, should we
believe her ( I guess) ?  Wonder what Tito thinks of this interview? 
Thanks for posting the old article about her......
I really have no idea what to think, lol. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

LOL...right there with ya @wishing on not knowing what to make of this.  I was looking for info so I could gauge credibility but finding that just really leaves more questions than answers.   The petition should have already been settled I would think meaning that either....

1.  Paternity was established...but then why would Michael's nephew make it a point to tweet otherwise...or

2.  Paternity was not established but she's trying to grab 15 minutes now in this free-for-all...but then why would the family not denounce this more publicly than just the one tweet.  Maybe just like what was said earlier...it's yet another example of just how irresponsible (read desperate) the media is that they don't even check out the validity of their sources.

The problem is that the audience that would most benefit from option 2 being the correct one won't even "get it".  They would probably write her off as "just another bizarre Jackson".   :icon_e_confused: :icon_mad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Adi

I'm with you both there wishingstar and Love4Michael in not sure what to think about this. Geraldo came off as an arrogant know-it-all in that interview....but maybe he knew this chick wasn't a Jackson family member .......who knows for sure.....maybe she is, maybe she isn't.

I can't second guess what the hell happens in any of this. Smoke and mirrors.
Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 07:20:21 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Here's a Tanay and Tito photo:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-lW3DWy7dI[/youtube]

Here's another article with her in it.

What other Jackson secrets or not, will be exposed next in this hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I'm with you both there wishingstar and Love4Michael in not sure what to think about this. Geraldo came off as an arrogant know-it-all in that interview....but maybe he knew this chick wasn't a Jackson family member .......who knows for sure.....maybe she is, maybe she isn't.

I can't second guess what the hell happens in any of this. Smoke and mirrors.

Tanay - if that's really her - is an odd person to be a spokesperson for the family.  I don't know how Geraldo kept a straight face through it all. 

BTW, not that it's totally relevant, but as far as I know, Geraldo is the ONLY person to question the official 9/11 story on mainstream news.  I have to think he is one of the people 'in the know.' 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

jmo but i would say if this girl really is tito's daughter then joe was the one to turn her loose.  having had his own indiscretions noted and taking so much heat i can see him being ready to have his own slat cleaned up a little bit. like i said just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

This picture of the two of them (btw..thanks for posting).....
Tito is smiling more like he's posing with a fan.  She looks
like she's leaning in on purpose.  Why, if he didn't want this
"secret daughter" made public, would he ever agree to a photo
like this in the first place.  It's like she saw him, asked for picture
because she's a "huge fan", then turned around and used that
picture against him.  I could be totally off my rocker...but, that's
what I feel when I look at this picture.  Her eyes are not truthful
to me......but, maybe she's just a really good actress!

Of course, it doesn't help that the gematria match for Tanay is:

61 = Tanay = fake death            You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

also (6+1=7....gotta have a 7 somewhere, lol)
61 is also the 18th prime number

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

yeah the pic does feel like just posing with a fan . makes you have to wonder then how many photos of michael were just the same with his so called friends  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

Here's another pic.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

umm and why she feel the need to put that left ringed hand up there in that fashion? what is goin on with these people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal