The recent picture of Paris and Michael
August 04, 2012, 11:27:47 PM
Ok so when I saw this picture, I was totally and completely shocked beyond words. I find it hard to believe this, but when I searched through the forums I couldn't find any mention of this, so if someone has already started a topic that I've missed then I'm sorry!

About a week ago Paris posted on her official instagram account a photo of her and Michael. HOWEVER, in the photo, she CLEARLY looks much older than she did before his 'death'. And I HIGHLY doubt that Paris would photoshop a picture of herself with her own father. Besides, pictures that are photoshopped are usually better quality, because when someone puts other pictures together they usually take high quality photos they find from the internet, not average quality ones such as in the photo. This photo looks like it was taken on a cell phone or ipod. And besides, Paris is only 14, and I've used photoshop before and I think that that level of editing is beyond her capability, because I am 5 years older than her and I couldn't even edit a picture to look as realistic as this one, and I took a class on it.

I put next to the picture one of Paris at the memorial, around the time that Michael 'died', when she was 11. She looks a lot different there than in the photo on the left. So I honestly think that it is an authentic photo of Paris and Michael, and that Paris posted it because she thought no one would believe he were still alive. Many people did comment asking if it were photoshopped, but Paris said nothing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Re: The recent picture of Paris and Michael
August 04, 2012, 11:56:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok so when I saw this picture, I was totally and completely shocked beyond words. I find it hard to believe this, but when I searched through the forums I couldn't find any mention of this, so if someone has already started a topic that I've missed then I'm sorry!

About a week ago Paris posted on her official instagram account a photo of her and Michael. HOWEVER, in the photo, she CLEARLY looks much older than she did before his 'death'. And I HIGHLY doubt that Paris would photoshop a picture of herself with her own father. Besides, pictures that are photoshopped are usually better quality, because when someone puts other pictures together they usually take high quality photos they find from the internet, not average quality ones such as in the photo. This photo looks like it was taken on a cell phone or ipod. And besides, Paris is only 14, and I've used photoshop before and I think that that level of editing is beyond her capability, because I am 5 years older than her and I couldn't even edit a picture to look as realistic as this one, and I took a class on it.

I put next to the picture one of Paris at the memorial, around the time that Michael 'died', when she was 11. She looks a lot different there than in the photo on the left. So I honestly think that it is an authentic photo of Paris and Michael, and that Paris posted it because she thought no one would believe he were still alive. Many people did comment asking if it were photoshopped, but Paris said nothing

I like the simple comment 'Pop' as though it's as natural as can be, which I'm sure it is!  And a fabulous picture it is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: The recent picture of Paris and Michael
August 05, 2012, 12:16:05 AM
Hi Mandy, welcome back to hoaxland. This picture that Paris posted on her twitter account is being or has been discussed on the thread for Paris's tweets. I will post the link to the thread where the convo regarding the pic starts on page 55 of the thread and I will put a lock on this one so we can keep the topic together in one place. I look forward to reading your ideas on the picture in the thread.
cheers...RK.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions