Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Re: Statement on Janet's website...
January 18, 2013, 11:17:10 AM
If Branca/McClain are simply receiving a "fee" then why the raucous over the validity of the will?  :icon_e_confused:

Statement:

[The individuals who have the most to lose by a finding that the will is invalid are, of course the executors and those on the executors payroll ]

Statement:

[What will be gained by a finding of invalidity is that the executors will be replaced and the estate and the guardianship will be managed in a manner that is in the best interest of the children, which is what Michael wanted]

If the family knows Michael is alive, then why challenge the financial set up? 

If Michael is already in control of the estate (and Branca/McClain are just running it for only a "fee"), then why challenge the will to change the executors?

(From the siblings perspective they get nothing for doing so either way!)

This is the part that doesn't make sense to me.  :suspect:

I can see if Michael is alive why the family wouldn't be paid the 40% (only an allowance), but if they know he's alive WHY CHALLENGE IT?

there's something not right here.....that's all I'm saying.
Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 11:41:36 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 18, 2013, 11:43:01 AM

I think they challenged the will to see if anyone would catch on that fake will = fake death.  Sometimes it's put out there so obviously that Michael is alive, they're giving the clues, sometimes practically shouting them.  When Michael comes back, pretty much everyone will have had the opportunity to find for themselves that he never died but they ignored that chance to be a part of the greatest show on Earth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 18, 2013, 11:48:15 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think they challenged the will to see if anyone would catch on that fake will = fake death.  Sometimes it's put out there so obviously that Michael is alive, they're giving the clues, sometimes practically shouting them.  When Michael comes back, pretty much everyone will have had the opportunity to find for themselves that he never died but they ignored that chance to be a part of the greatest show on Earth.

I hope that is the case, because we've read nothing but story after story of people who fleeced Michael for money (and are still trying to do so). Heck he wrote a song about it!

...the catalog alone is worth over 2 billion....what's the "fee/percentage" for managing that?  hmmmm.... :icon_e_confused:

.....I just don't hold the executors exempt from the greed rule!....jmo :icon_neutral:
Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 12:32:24 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 18, 2013, 12:28:39 PM

I hope that is the case, because we've read nothing but story after story of people who fleeced Michael for money (and are still trying to do so). Heck he wrote a song about it!

...the catalog alone is worth over 2 billion....what's the "fee/percentage" for managing that?  hmmmm.... :icon_e_confused:

.....I just don't hold the executors exempt from the greed rule!....jmo :icon_neutral:

Of course they are greedy! The more money they fork in, the more money they will get is my bet. Greedy executors are the best if you want to double/triple/quadruple the worth of an estate. If you believe MJ is alive, then I wouldn't just assume he would hand over his billions to see them go up in smoke.

We can only assume what their fee is. Either way, Branca and McClain are two very wealthy executors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 18, 2013, 12:39:44 PM
So the suit against AEG scheduled for April :icon_question: :icon_e_confused:

Is that filed independent of the estate? or by the estate?

I guess what I'm trying to understand is who is fighting for who and for what?  :judge-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 18, 2013, 01:51:07 PM
Souza
'The Estate' in this case is still MJ, since he is not dead. Katherine is supposed to get 40% but we all know she only gets an allowance and still didn't receive her 40% after almost 4 years, and I bet she always had that allowance, same goes for the kids. I think charities still receive what has always been donated so nothing has changed, except for the fact that the executors now handle MJ's estate as long as he's in his batcave, and they get paid to deal with all that shit. Why doesn't Katherine get her 40%? Because MJ isn't dead. Assuming the real will would state something similar.

So in other words, as I see it, 100% goes to MJ, he pays Branca & McClain the fee they agreed on for handling his estate in his absence, he still donates to charity and Katherine and the kids get their allowance. I don't see a problem.
I like this!

Snoopy71
I can see if Michael is alive why the family wouldn't be paid the 40% (only an allowance), but if they know he's alive WHY CHALLENGE IT?
IMO it is keeping MJ's name circulating in the news; drama is entertaining to the public, and I'm sure the extended Jackson's are happy to work for their brother if they are paid well and it boosts their own music sales. From the break-down Souza provided, 10% is the legal amount Branca and Mclain should be receiving, and I think MJ thinks they are the best and trusts them.  MJ knows people after all these years, unless one buys the weak gullible emaciated scared childish bankrupt drugged MJ.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 18, 2013, 02:11:53 PM

Snoopy71
IMO it is keeping MJ's name circulating in the news; drama is entertaining to the public, and I'm sure the extended Jackson's are happy to work for their brother if they are paid well and it boosts their own music sales. From the break-down Souza provided, 10% is the legal amount Branca and Mclain should be receiving, and I think MJ thinks they are the best and trusts them.  MJ knows people after all these years, unless one buys the weak gullible emaciated scared childish bankrupt drugged MJ.

True that!

....and MJ does like controversy, so a very public dispute over the will would serve that purpose (it definitely has my attention)   :suspect:

I guess like anything else we'll have to wait and see what develops! :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2013, 05:06:53 PM

'The Estate' in this case is still MJ, since he is not dead. Katherine is supposed to get 40% but we all know she only gets an allowance and still didn't receive her 40% after almost 4 years, and I bet she always had that allowance, same goes for the kids. I think charities still receive what has always been donated so nothing has changed, except for the fact that the executors now handle MJ's estate as long as he's in his batcave, and they get paid to deal with all that shit. Why doesn't Katherine get her 40%? Because MJ isn't dead. Assuming the real will would state something similar.

So in other words, as I see it, 100% goes to MJ, he pays Branca & McClain the fee they agreed on for handling his estate in his absence, he still donates to charity and Katherine and the kids get their allowance. I don't see a problem.

Love this post. It's perfect. Exactly what I have been saying too for ages, Estate = MJ. Branca / Mclain = MJ Mouthpiece.

Also, regarding them being greedy, it does make sense. Also I am sure MJ is enjoying and will enjoy showing off his triumph post bam, that even when 'dead' he can still sell records, probably still invest and make bucket loads of money, more money than any other artist currently dead or alive. All without even making appearances. It kinda just demonstrates how invincible he really is in this industry.
Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 05:18:48 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 18, 2013, 06:23:34 PM

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

January 18, 2013, 07:37:44 PM
And Arnie talks a lot and says nothing :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 19, 2013, 05:31:46 AM
And Arnie talks a lot and says nothing :-[
+1  :icon_lol:

That's a clear story. I choose to believe this too. Obviously, there's a lot of speculation around the MJ estate fueled by the assuming media, one can only guess. Prob in April we will get to know a little more or may be not :icon_neutral:

Exactly!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 19, 2013, 11:31:39 AM
Yes Janet seems to be at the center of most things!

Janet was the closed to Michael as said "You see we are TWO different people"

Janet does not need Michaels money she sure has her own projects that bring her MONEY!

Janet's year is 2013! Wedding which is going to be one of the Great events of 2013!!

COULD THIS BE THE PLATFORM FOR HER BROTHERS APPEARANCE!

It's all coming together now! CAN YOU FEEL IT!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH

Is about to take place!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 19, 2013, 05:57:09 PM
Yes Janet seems to be at the center of most things!

Janet was the closed to Michael as said "You see we are TWO different people"

Janet does not need Michaels money she sure has her own projects that bring her MONEY!

Janet's year is 2013! Wedding which is going to be one of the Great events of 2013!!

COULD THIS BE THE PLATFORM FOR HER BROTHERS APPEARANCE!

It's all coming together now! CAN YOU FEEL IT!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH

Is about to take place!

If you mean: Janet's wedding, WMA and Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys, yes you are right it's all coming together now and maybe The New Year Ball Drop and the The Christmas Wreaths were just a misleading clue to keep us stuck in here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 05, 2013, 11:51:11 PM

...the catalog alone is worth over 2 billion....what's the "fee/percentage" for managing that?  hmmmm....
:icon_e_confused:

I had posted this on the Branca thread a while back.

Something about this will business still just does not sit right with me, whatever the reasoning behind challenging it. :icon_e_confused:  :suspect:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions