@Sim - I think you are right. And I love how you think.

I don't see Michael coming back before he's cleared of these allegations in the mind of the world at large. It wasn't good enough to be found innocent in a court of law just like it wasn't good enough when the FBI files came out and said he was hunted for a decade by Sneddon and his group only to have nothing turn up.

We will wait and the end will be sweet reward. If that happens I can wait for as long as it takes.

Blessings to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@Voice: yep! that's exactly how we both think!  :icon_e_wink:
Blessings to you tooo!  :bearhug:

Here's an interesting video

Michael Jackson - The truth as spoken by Tom Mesereau

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlQlVFyZp4&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@ guestfortheday

That was great explanation of CA law. Thank you. I hope you stay for more than just a day!  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I remember when all of this started and I was a newbie member....wow, that was a long time ago.....
I wrote something about wishing that this hoax was about clearing Michael's good name,
restoring his reputation fully and seeing that justice is served. I have never stopped wishing or preying
for that moment.  To see things finally come to fruition is almost too much to hope for.  I can literally
cry at the thought of it all.  All I can offer are my preyers, my hopes, my wishes for a truth and justice
so richly deserved.

I think you are correct, Sim...if Sneddon falls more will follow....ah, such a thought:

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Guestfortheday - thank you for sharing that information. It seems as though you are knowledgeable about CA law. So, do you know if the courts have waived the statute of limitation before?

Blessings

thank you. I actually have to correct my statement. There will be petition to court not to "Waive"  but "Eliminate" statute of limitation. Sneddon would have been the one who could request "to waive" statute of lim. on his behalf. lol
In this case, that's not gonna happen.
 Attorney who will be representing Wagener on behalf of MJ "postmortem" needs to submit petition to remove St. of Lim. This procedure is not unusual but not all types of crimes eligible. They have work to do, won't be easy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you again, Guestfortheday.  I wonder if Mr Wegener has petitioned Tom Mesereau for advice? I would hope so as he's so intelligent and upright. Susan Yu as well.

I look forward to hearing more from you. Please stick around.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

@guestfortheday.......
what is your feeling on whether this might be a case for late discovery....because of documents now being made available perhaps? 
Or a case for tolling, effectively stopping the statute, due to the fact there was a minor involved. 
Using either of these arguments could halt/turn back the time of the statute.  What do you think of these.......

Thank you too for all your information....much appreciated. 

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Re: William Wagener INDICTMENT of Tom Sneddon
August 01, 2012, 01:22:28 PM
[...]
I think you are correct, Sim...if Sneddon falls more will follow....ah, such a thought:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eumg-g9F8bs&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 01, 2012, 02:41:57 PM
That is a fantastic video...I have always loved White Night's stuff.....just awesomely put together videos!  Thanks for posting this one Sim......

I am still of the suspicion that the Catholic Church/or someone close to it, was behind the allegations. 
I mentioned I did post a long time ago about Sneddon and the church (can't find it right now...will keep looking).....I believe the one who truly had enough power and money was Rupert Murdoch.  I think linking Sneddon and Murdoch together would be golden.  I'm digging around for it.  Here's my post from 2011:

I posted this recently on TIAI 25.....trying to go off of TS's open to different theories.  However, it really needs to be on a thread like this.....Souza, hope it's OK I just copied it over......trying to save you a step if possible.  You already do so much.  Here it is:

Hey guys....

I thought I'd post some thoughts here....there are some brilliant minds here. I need some help with this train of thought....hoping someone might jump on board, lol.

I have been thinking this Rupert Murdoch thing is bigger than all heck. It reaches into many different, dark corners of so-called journalism/media. You can google what he owns...it's astounding.

In the world of media...he can dominate. I have found that he is member of the Order of St. Gregory. a Catholic knighthood:

and might lose it:

Murdoch claims not to be very religious, however, his wife is catholic:

His current wife is interesting...he married her 17 days after his divorce from Anna......on June 25,1999.

Now, that all set the stage for my thought train:

1) I can't help but think there is a link to Tommy Mottola (Universal Music Group/Casablanca Records??)
2) Is the link to Mottola a bad one...or was Mottola onto something about Murdoch?
3) The knighthood thing is extremely interesting to me. There is talk of him being Jewish, being Catholic, not being anything. The Order of St. Gregory is interesting to read about:

4) Is there a link to some of the medals/ribbons that Michael wore during the trial...they are similar to the Order's medals...you can see it in above links.

5) Murdoch's News of the World is the one that published the deathbed picture:

6) Since when does a state thank a religion?

7) Here is my million dollar thought.....
Is there a link between Michael's accusations and Murdoch? In order to shed light away from the Catholic church's own scandals at the time (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) did Murdoch knowingly set up Michael in the media and public's eyes? Was it for knighthood? A promise to the church? He certainly had the means to set him up....the church, the state, the media empire at his call. Was he the crux of it all? Did Murdoch enable the media to run with wild accusations about Michael?

Anyways....that's a start.
I have tried to summarize things here.....sorry for the long, rambling post.
I'd appreciate any feedback, thoughts...TS, that includes you! We all have different thoughts and opinions...it's only together that we are strong enough to face the adversity of belief. Being a beLIEver means more than just believing in a death hoax. It means you are in it for the long haul....believing in Michael and his family.

I wish you all nothing but the best blessings always!
LOVE

PS>

OMGsoh.....I just googled...... Rupert Murdoch Elvis Presley
I don't have time right now....but there is a huge amount! I will read through it more and post later....just fyi.

Blessings!

*I had to update a couple of links that were no good anymore...but most of the links were fine.....
just fyi........

Thanks again Sim.......I prey Wagener will find all the links, all the info, all the everything he needs to
take down the scum that framed Michael.  It's going to be tough, but the truth will prevail.

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 01, 2012, 03:01:22 PM
@Wishy: Wow!!  :omg: Fantastic job !!
Thank you!!

There's no doubt in my mind that there's a link between everything! Nothing is just hazard!

Sneddon [corrupt Justice system/Government-Power] ---> Mottola [darkside of Music Industry-Power] ---> Murdoch [the Media-Power] ---> catholic church [Vatican- religious Power] ---> etc... and so many other more or less known!

^^ These are the "domino pieces" of the dirty chain of The Powers That Be who tried to TIE Michael so hard down to the ground!
Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:03:14 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 01, 2012, 03:06:08 PM
That is a fantastic video...I have always loved White Night's stuff.....just awesomely put together videos!  Thanks for posting this one Sim......

I am still of the suspicion that the Catholic Church/or someone close to it, was behind the allegations. 
I mentioned I did post a long time ago about Sneddon and the church (can't find it right now...will keep looking).....I believe the one who truly had enough power and money was Rupert Murdoch.  I think linking Sneddon and Murdoch together would be golden.  I'm digging around for it.  Here's my post from 2011:

I posted this recently on TIAI 25.....trying to go off of TS's open to different theories.  However, it really needs to be on a thread like this.....Souza, hope it's OK I just copied it over......trying to save you a step if possible.  You already do so much.  Here it is:

Hey guys....

I thought I'd post some thoughts here....there are some brilliant minds here. I need some help with this train of thought....hoping someone might jump on board, lol.

I have been thinking this Rupert Murdoch thing is bigger than all heck. It reaches into many different, dark corners of so-called journalism/media. You can google what he owns...it's astounding.

In the world of media...he can dominate. I have found that he is member of the Order of St. Gregory. a Catholic knighthood:

and might lose it:

Murdoch claims not to be very religious, however, his wife is catholic:

His current wife is interesting...he married her 17 days after his divorce from Anna......on June 25,1999.

Now, that all set the stage for my thought train:

1) I can't help but think there is a link to Tommy Mottola (Universal Music Group/Casablanca Records??)
2) Is the link to Mottola a bad one...or was Mottola onto something about Murdoch?
3) The knighthood thing is extremely interesting to me. There is talk of him being Jewish, being Catholic, not being anything. The Order of St. Gregory is interesting to read about:

4) Is there a link to some of the medals/ribbons that Michael wore during the trial...they are similar to the Order's medals...you can see it in above links.

5) Murdoch's News of the World is the one that published the deathbed picture:

6) Since when does a state thank a religion?

7) Here is my million dollar thought.....
Is there a link between Michael's accusations and Murdoch? In order to shed light away from the Catholic church's own scandals at the time (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) did Murdoch knowingly set up Michael in the media and public's eyes? Was it for knighthood? A promise to the church? He certainly had the means to set him up....the church, the state, the media empire at his call. Was he the crux of it all? Did Murdoch enable the media to run with wild accusations about Michael?

Anyways....that's a start.
I have tried to summarize things here.....sorry for the long, rambling post.
I'd appreciate any feedback, thoughts...TS, that includes you! We all have different thoughts and opinions...it's only together that we are strong enough to face the adversity of belief. Being a beLIEver means more than just believing in a death hoax. It means you are in it for the long haul....believing in Michael and his family.

I wish you all nothing but the best blessings always!
LOVE

PS>

OMGsoh.....I just googled...... Rupert Murdoch Elvis Presley
I don't have time right now....but there is a huge amount! I will read through it more and post later....just fyi.

Blessings!

*I had to update a couple of links that were no good anymore...but most of the links were fine.....
just fyi........

Thanks again Sim.......I prey Wagener will find all the links, all the info, all the everything he needs to
take down the scum that framed Michael.  It's going to be tough, but the truth will prevail.

Blessings Always

A member of this forum, I believe that in 2010 published a good post about the scandals in the catholic church and the pedophilia, and how that could be related to everything that happened to him Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 01, 2012, 03:34:23 PM
[....]His current wife is interesting...he married her 17 days after his divorce from Anna......on June 25,1999.[...]
Jesus !!  :suspect: How come this date keeps Popping up so many times everywhere something is related to Michael!?  :animal0017:

@Wishy: you are amazing!! Last year when I made these montages with Michael during the 2005 Trial wearing all these strange badges, insignia, symbols, etc... I thought of some Illuminati order... But it didn't make much sense to me back then... or I wasn't very sure which one of them... Anyway, I DO believe Michael wore these things for a PURPOSE and not just because he likes badges and insignia lol i think it was a clever and subtle message! something like "I know who's behind all this! I know who framed me!"

Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:39:50 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
August 01, 2012, 08:21:22 PM
Tom Sneddon gives me disgust, is an evil and corrupt. Here is another link to sign me and steady. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tom Sneddon and DS, play on words?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeQVyUO3eKk&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

August 01, 2012, 09:04:34 PM
That is really really interesting about the Catholic Church and Murdoch and the possible timing of the allegations in 1993 and 2003.

When I was reading all of those links it made me think of something Travis Payne says during the auditions for the dancers in "This Is It", and I have often pondered as to what he *really* means, as I think This is It is full of double meanings and innuendo so I reckon this is one of them at 0:09 seconds:

"The idea was get the BIG FISH from all over the world and put 'em in the same pond"  ....  then boom straight into Smooth Criminal routine....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGDSG1dsDjA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 01, 2012, 10:05:23 PM
@Adi...you're brilliant.....yes, "big fish"...really, really big fish!   
The bigger the fish, the bigger the smooth criminal, lol!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions