This is Huge
This is Awesome
This is Justice (the beginning of)

Bout' bloody time! (Sorry that must sound so aussie! LOL)

On this petition site there are 928 signatures in support of the affadavit. The goal is to collect 1000 signatures in support. Just putting the link here, not saying what you should and shouldnt do re: leaving your full name and location on the public petition, but just thought I'd share it for those interested.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Have just seen that you can check a box that hides your name from the display, for those who are inclined to sign. Please do your research first.

#petition

Also, just thinking out loud, will be interesting to see when  / after all this happens if slimey TS names names or at least illudes to others above him who may have been involved or assigned TS to be the grotesque puppet for this task... 

I'd so LOOOVE for the whole truth to come out!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Geraldine Hughes "Redemption" movie is in production and should be ready by August 2013.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

This was on my Facebook page:

William J. Wagener
Friday at 10:01 near Santa Maria, CA ·

A FAN ASKED ME TODAY. How is the Documentary going? Good Question. Here is my answer.

That is the precise reason after years of being quiet since 2005, and stimulated by Dee Pfeiffer in UK request, I realized that being the only non-MJ fan who was in the Media Pool in 2005, with access to be in and I was in the courtroom every day for 5 torturous months, ... I realized I could predict with absolute certainty that M.J. was innocent of any wrong doing to any of the Arvizos, because I could connect the dots of last weeks to next weeks testimony. FANS did not care, they knew he was "innocent" because they knew his spirit of his music. Non fans only heard the Media twisted insinuations and distortions, and the accusations but the Media never clearly said , "Hey, every accuser was proven a liar with their own words".

Once that sank in, about 2008, I expected MJ to sue, once he recovered from the emotional beating of 5 months staring at life in prison for something he did not do, I expected MJ to sue for Malicious prosecution. Then the 02 deal, then dead too soon, and I was in shock. Then Diana Delusional Dimond and others started with their lies and Dee Pfeiffer called me, emailed me etc. and after about 8 months of thought, created a CHARITY, MJJIFF, MJJ Innocent Forever Foundation, to keep giving to the children MJ had. Except it had no million $
    start up money. so I proposed to Michelle Jackson, Michael's favorite aunt who lives close to Neverland, and is on the Board of Directors of MJJIFF, that we do the Documentary and put it on TV locally and globally and show the world on the same TV sets that dirtied up M.J. that it was all a lie, and more importantly a pre-medicated malicious lie with MEDIA networks looking to cash in on a GUILTY verdict. AND THE MJJIFF would own the Film Rights, and profit form the DvD and annual release of the Film, funding it so it can give to the Children of the world, and start MJ plan to "Heal the World", no small task.

Now two ways to finance it. 1) have Fans of MJ or Justice donate small amounts, but a million donations add up. and do NOT have to be repaid, so the FILM RIGHTS are not liened against. 2) Get a Hollywood person to finance it and they would, but they would want generous "return" on their "investment" and in so doing, if they perceive the Truth is not juicy enough, they would insist on "revisions" that deviate from the truth and have more "sale-ability" ... and so I opt for #1 methode.

Besides I think the MJ Fans deserve to be able to say when its all done and seen around the world. "HEY, I donated, my name is in the credits at the end, I helped HEAL THE WORLD".

The Truth of how the prosecutors conspired to fake the evidence long before trial and how they tried to get police to lie
    on the witness stand and failed in open court is amazing by itself, but there is much more, and It would take hours to explain it... and I will in the documentary, and Award winning BILL STILL, who won the Documentary Award for "THE
    SECRET of OZ" has signed on to do the directing. We are already looking for the screen writters, etc.

WE just need 1 million or so, of the 40 million MJ fans around the world to donate on line at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , but so far only you and about 3000 have even heard of much less gotten the fuller explaination I just gave you. SO, at great inconvenience, I am buying tickets at my expense to go to Europe and talk to the Fans of MJ with Bill Still in September to explain and reach a larger audience and already there is excitement in Europe for my traveling there. Donations have ranged from $3 to $1000 and every thing in between most are $20 or E20, and slow. WE will not hire a publicist or promoter, and its up to the FANS... they can make it happen any week or month they chose... but first they have to HEAR about it,and mostly they haven't and spend all their time chatting and designing new personal web sites and making monuments to M.J. in parks, etc.
    The CM trial distracted them for a while, now is time to concentrate on Clearing MJ name on TV where they dirtied up
    his reputation for fast bucks. It will take time and perseverence, but I am 66 and retired, mostly. I still do a local TV show at my own expense, with no ads, about Government corruption.

THAT is how it is going my young MJ fan. I again, am NOT a MJ Fanatic, I never splent $100 on a tour ticket, never bought any of his music , until after the trial of 2005, I don't like THRILLER, but I can say with absolute certainty. MJ was and will be forever more INNOCENT, and I said in April of 2005, long before the JURY, because the evidence was so obviously fabricated. I am a fan of truth and Justice. IF M.J. had been the least guilty of something, I would have said so.
    He was not. Michael will be innocent of all 14 charges.

The only thing M.J. was guilty of ...was picking sleazy people , like Atty. Marc Schafel to do business with and Gavin Arvizo to help. That is poor judgement, but maybe MJ never had many truly honorable people come through is life to pick from, and if a few did, with his child like mental view of the world, maybe he did not recognize them. But that is NOT a crime, its
    bad judgement, and 3 days of his financial disclosure during the trial proved that, but did nothing toward advancing his guilt
    of the 10 felonies & 4 mis-demeanor charges added at the end. It was boring and was put on only to drag MJ thru more torture and reveal how vulnerable he was financially, so that the very people who say they "saved" Neverland and M.J. financial butt could deal a more severe "deal" in "helping" Michael. And that is what happened AFTER the Jury Verdict. Thomas Mesereau had to wait until last year to collect his last $300,000 in atty. fees from the estate, because MJ was so broke. Neverland is still 50% owned by Tom Baracks investment group and closed to the public, but I still have HOPE, FAITH that after the film is produced and seen world wide it will be a block buster, and every AD agency will want to pay to adverize during the film on TV and the FILM will bring in money steady, and MJJIFF will then help "Heal the World" , maybe build the MJ Childrens Hospital off Hwy 101 near Neverland, buy back Neverland and restore it. Without Hope, it is a dark world. A dreary World. With Hope and Faith, much is possible.

Thanks for your encouragement, I have much to do. I do like a lot of MJ music especially the last stuff, just not THRILLER, but most I love the video and photos of MJ holding sick and suffering children in hospitals and orphanges around
    the world. THAT is the M.J. I treasure most. I am a father of 7, and I could not always afford to help my children. What M.J. started his true believers must Finish. Failure is NOT an Option. hope you sign the petition on line to INDICT the prosecutors of 05.

Blessings And Peace to you and all MJ fans and fans of Justice.

William J. WAgener.
    MJJ-IFF
    This cause is aimed at supporting Mr. William Wagener in his endeavor to indict Tom Sneddon, the district attorney of Santa Barbara county who filed a criminal suit against our
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Geraldine Hughes is putting out a movie? Awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
This is Huge
This is Awesome
This is Justice (the beginning of)

Bout' bloody time! (Sorry that must sound so aussie! LOL)

On this petition site there are 928 signatures in support of the affadavit. The goal is to collect 1000 signatures in support. Just putting the link here, not saying what you should and shouldnt do re: leaving your full name and location on the public petition, but just thought I'd share it for those interested.

Thank you and Bless you Aussie, for sharing this!! I have posted it on my FB page, and signed the petition!

I send you all LOVE and Blessings!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Everlasing, thanks for posting this, I hope and pray this large error in history will be put right. Can't wait for that day.
Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 04:28:35 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks for sharing Aussie I have just signed the petition and I wrote: how could an angel molest a child?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Waggener talks about malicious prosecution that he thinks to bring against Sneddon.
 BUT, statute of  limitation is 1 year.

As far as I get it, the accusation is fraud upon court, which doesn't have a statue of limitation. But what I don't get is why they mention a 7-year statue of limitations:

Once this is done, the FRAUD is exposed and the statue of Limitations starts to run out. FRAUD by the Santa Barbara Dist. Atty. OFFICE “on the court”un-identified, and Uncorrected for the past 7 Years has prevented the Statute of Limitations from running out.

Anyone familiar with Californian law who can explain that?

Overall interpretation is complicated, cannot be discussed in its entirety  in 2 sentences. But in general it will look like this: since statute of limitation for fraud in CA is 3 years,  for malicious prosecution is 1 year.  Wagener first need to prove that there was a fraudulent action, then request court to waive statute of limitation on fraud that was recently discovered,then bring felony charges  against Sneddon for fraud, afterwads maybe also for malicious prosecution if court again waives statute of limitation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There should be a thread about this in the archives with a lot of information.  I remember it well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

paula-c

Waggener talks about malicious prosecution that he thinks to bring against Sneddon.
 BUT, statute of  limitation is 1 year.

As far as I get it, the accusation is fraud upon court, which doesn't have a statue of limitation. But what I don't get is why they mention a 7-year statue of limitations:

Once this is done, the FRAUD is exposed and the statue of Limitations starts to run out. FRAUD by the Santa Barbara Dist. Atty. OFFICE “on the court”un-identified, and Uncorrected for the past 7 Years has prevented the Statute of Limitations from running out.

Anyone familiar with Californian law who can explain that?

Overall interpretation is complicated, cannot be discussed in its entirety  in 2 sentences. But in general it will look like this: since statute of limitation for fraud in CA is 3 years,  for malicious prosecution is 1 year.  Wagener first need to prove that there was a fraudulent action, then request court to waive statute of limitation on fraud that was recently discovered,then bring felony charges  against Sneddon for fraud, afterwads maybe also for malicious prosecution if court again waives statute of limitation.

Or the crooked roads of the laws.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Guestfortheday - thank you for sharing that information. It seems as though you are knowledgeable about CA law. So, do you know if the courts have waived the statute of limitation before?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Not sure if it fits this case but I have heard of statutes being waived if in fact there is an ongoing conspiracy relative to the fraud and/or criminal activity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I can't wait for the day to see this creature behind bars!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

I can't wait for the day when all the trash tabloids will eat their own crap when they will see Sneddon behind bars for having attempted to frame Michael with those trials!!  :icon_bounce:

If Sneddon falls, then he won't be the only ONE !! Some more sh_t heads will fall together with him! because he wasn't alone in this conspiracy against Michael!
I can't wait for the day to see all those snakes crawling behind bars! :icon_bounce:

^^ THAT will be day of the true ACQUITTAL  of Michael in Front of the whole world!!
^^ THAT will be the day when his name will be completely cleared out beyond any shadow of the doubt!! that these bastards succeeded to cast upon him!
^^ THAT will be the day when all the dumb stubborn people will open their eyes and finally see the TRUTH both about Michael and the way they had left themselves  be manipulated by the media against an innocent man!

I think that Michael waits for THAT ^^ to happen before the BAM! This way he simply adds one more STRONG justification for his death hoax, besides the death threats and all the other reasons why he HAD to do IT!
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 02:51:24 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions