[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h7wPPPBMQg[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson’s brother Randy Jackson addresses family drama on MSNBC

THE JACKSON FAMILYJULY 25, 2012BY: RENEE BROWN

Drama, drama and more drama in the Jackson household, as things heat up between the siblings over who should control Michael Jackson’s estate. Michael Jackson’s brother Randy took it upon himself to call in to MSNBC Al Sharpton to talk about the drama in the Jackson household.

Recently Katherine Jackson went missing but was later found safe and sound. She now resides with daughter Rebbie Jackson.

Apparently, The Jackson siblings believe Michael’s Will is a fake. Now recently Katherine issued a statement saying Janet, Jermaine and Randy conspired to basically kidnap Michael's children Paris, Prince and Blanket from her home yesterday.

Michael’s 14-year-old daughter Paris still tweeting she have not seen her grandmother. Randy confirms mother is now safe and sound at Rebbie Jackson house.

According to Music News.com this is the transcript of the Randy Jackson call with Al Sharpton on MSNBC.

Al Sharpton: 'Joining me now on the phone is Michael Jackson's brother, Randy. Randy, thank you for coming on tonight.'

Randy Jackson ' Michael Jackson's brother: 'Thank you for having me. Thank you.'

Al Sharpton: 'Now, are there are many questions about your mother and her whereabouts. Let me start there. Since the first report over the weekend, how is your mother, where is she, how is she doing now?'

Randy Jackson: 'My mom ' she's doing great. She's relaxing. She's having fun. She's with my sister Rebbie, her great daughter Stacy and her great grandchild Brandon. She's been playing cards every day. She is having a good time. Her health was ailing. And her doctors order that she get immediate rest, isolate herself from the outside world and rest. She wasn't doing too well. So, as her children, that's what we did.'

Al Sharpton: 'Now, the L.A. Sheriff's Department has now closed the missing person's case of your mother after confirming she is safe with your sister Rebbie in Arizona. But Michael's 14-year-old daughter, Paris, has continued to tweet about her grandmother last night and she wrote, quote, 'Days and counting something is really off. This isn't like her. All I want to do is talk directly to my grandmother.'

And then quoting this morning, 'Days are counting and help me God, I will make whoever did this pay.' I talked with you and Janet this morning, you are saying that it is your wishes that everybody have access to the grandmother, is that right?'

Randy Jackson (inaudible): 'We are a family first. And I want everyone to know that. Yesterday, we did go to the home to let Paris and Prince know that they can visit with or talk to their grandma at any time because we felt that someone was trying to twist the story and make it feel as though we were the problem, denying them access to their grandma. When we got to the home, we were kind of denied access to our home by security and trench and that never happened. This is all an effort to try to deflect attention away from a letter that was written asking for the resignation of John Branca and John McClain.'

Al Sharpton: 'Now, you asked a letter for them to resign for what reason?'

Randy Jackson: 'Because we feel that there is criminal misconduct on their part and that our brother, Michael, was not what they said he was when the day that the will was signed and in fact he did not sign that will.'

Al Sharpton: 'Now, just for complete disclosure, I want to show people the date that is being in question, that weekend that Michael Jackson was to have signed that will in Los Angeles, he was, in fact in Harlem with me that weekend. And I am showing the video now. This is the date that weekend Michael Jackson was with me and others at the House of Justice of National Action Network in New York.

That's the video. The very weekend, that Saturday he was there, that Sunday we were out together and that Monday, he was with Johnnie Cochran and I. That's the weekend you are referring to the date on the will, is that right, Randy?'

Randy Jackson: 'Absolutely. Absolutely. We know that. And they know that.'

Al Sharpton: 'Does that prove anything to you, Randy?'

Randy Jackson: 'Sorry. One more time, sir?'

Al Sharpton: 'Does that prove anything to you, the fact that there is this video that Michael was with me at the time they say ' they had this statement notarized that he was in Los Angeles signing this will?'

Randy Jackson: 'What it proves that the will is fake and he cannot be in two places at one time.'

Al Sharpton: 'So this is what the whole dispute is about. What's all of this about? The children of Michael and you and Janet and Jermaine and all. If this was about the dispute about the will, why are we - why all this drama that we are hearing in the media in your opinion?'

Randy Jackson: 'Well, because ' executives of the estate John Branca and John McClain are doing, they are using the children to try and put pressure on my mom to try and come out and get her to say things in their favor, to kind of clean up their image. They know that they have been caught, they know that they falsified the document. And they know that there are questions that we want answered.

This family is united to right a wrong. The question that we want answered, but what they are trying to do, is trying to put the attention on something else when the attention is on this letter for us. We want answers and our questions have not been answered.'

Al Sharpton: 'Now, they released a statement today, the executors John Branca and John McClain, Michael's estate. They released a statement saying, 'We are concerned that we do what we can to protect them from undue influences, bully and greed and other unfortunate circumstances. While we do not have standing to directly intervene, we have monitored the situation and we will continue to do so.

So they are ' they are saying there is greed here. I mean, what is the motive of you and your sisters and brothers in this matter?'

Randy Jackson: 'Well ' let me just say this. This is not about money for us. This is not about being left out of a will, or a fight over the children. This is about a family that has questions that has lost a family member and we feel that the evidence is right there and ' that my brother was not in Los Angeles from the day that they swore ' on that will that he was. He was in New York. So, therefore, the will is fake.

And they cannot answer that question. They have done whatever they can to try to turn family members against family members. They've got into some cousins, you know, it's sad to say that but I still love my cousin. But, you know, this is what they do, this is how they operate. They are very vicious and this is an ugly situation. It's unfortunate. I'm sad about it. But, you know, due process will take place. And, you know, we are going to deal with this situation. This is not going to go away.'

Al Sharpton: 'Now, Janet, I understand is going back to your mother. She is going to do the show with you tonight. Is Mrs. Jackson fine? Is she all right?'

Randy Jackson: 'My mom is doing a lot better. She is having fun. She is the one who (inaudible) Janet is with other nephews and nieces, Prince and Paris we thought would going to go as well. But we were denied that by the security.'

Al Sharpton: 'So, you really went to get Prince and Paris to take them to see their grandmother?'

Randy Jackson: 'We went to ask them, you know. We went to ask and let them know that they can see and talk to their grandmother. We were denied access.'

Al Sharpton: 'So ' but ' Mrs. Jackson is all right and you have Prince and Paris can go see their grandmother and this is all about whether or not the letter you sent around, this will, is going to be cleared up and dealt within ' with due process, as you say? We are going to be following this, believe me. Michael Jackson meant a lot to a lot of us.

Randy Jackson, thank you so much for your time tonight.'

Randy Jackson: 'Thank you. Thank you.'

Al Sharpton: 'And we hope to have the executor of the Jackson estate John Branca on the show soon. We've extended that invitation. We will be right back.'

What do you think about the Jackson family drama?

Reference

Randy Jackson calls show to talk about ongoing Jackson drama
Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:16:51 PM by darkchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

I agree with Randy when he says the will is fake. Now, if it is proven that the will is invalid or fake in the court, what is going to happen to Michael Jackson's estate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

if the will is fake (i think it is fake) then branca & mc clain have a problem. then if mj comeback from the death he is free because the will was fake and all the thinks that branca & mc clain had donne during this 3 years are their problem, they run with a FAKE will of a FAKE death of  FAKE person?? LOL... just thinking outloud...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
  :compute: From the beginning there were many doubts about the will ( I also think is a fake)....then after a total silence for two years all are talking again about  the will..and  this  makes me think a lot... .. it is a sign that something of very important is happening..... :errrr:  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RK

David Guest has just done an interview with the sun and the headline of the story is about the will being fake also. I'm going to post this article here as it is primarily dealing with the will and saying it is fake  as well as rehashing previous news stories / articles.  Keep in mind that the sun is still a disrespectful rag when reading this article. Interesting point brought up is that David makes the claim that Katherine wanted to meet Conrad's mother as she understood some of what she is going through.  hmm.... :suspect:

@THESUN_SHOWBIZ
Michael Jackson’s will is a fake, says pal David Gest

Exclusive
By AARON TINNEY, Showbiz Reporter
Published: 4 hrs ago

MICHAEL Jackson’s oldest pal has waded into the bitter family war over his will — by branding it a FAKE.
Reality TV veteran David Gest is seething about the way the King of Pop’s estimated £1billion legacy is being handled by powerful lawyers.
He spoke as the Jackson clan tore themselves apart over his fortune — and his siblings were left nothing.
David, best friend of Jacko for 40 years, said: “There’s a lot of questions about the will.
“One of the things people are wondering is how Michael was supposed to have signed that will in LA — when supposedly he was in New York that day.
“If he was in New York, how could he have signed it in LA?”

David’s accusation echoes claims by some of Jacko’s furious brothers and sisters, who say there is evidence he was with family friend Al Sharpton in New York on June 7, 2002.
That is the day he is meant to have put his signature on his will. Some family members also claim the initial copy of the will they saw did not have a signature page on it.
The terms of the document leave sole control of his estate, growing by millions every day from posthumous record sales, to two lawyers.
One is flashy John Branca, the other John McLain, a music chief at Interscope Records.
David, who organised Jacko’s 30th anniversary concert in 2001, went on: “I know the family weren’t happy.
“They probably thought they would be running the estate. But it was left to John Branca, who Michael had just gotten back with.”

The Thriller hitmaker’s relatives are still battling for a cut of his estate three years after his death.
Estate executors have branded claims that the will is bogus as “defamatory” — and the courts are satisfied it is above board.
But Michael’s sister Janet, 46, and brothers Randy, 50, and Jermaine, 57, have been fighting to overthrow the executors, claiming his 2002 will is “fake, flawed and fraudulent”.
Other family members — including TJ, son of Michael’s brother Tito, and Jacko’s cousin Trent — are siding with the lawyers.
David said of Tito: “He’s one of my best friends. He never took anything from Michael, and never wanted to.”
The feud exploded into a shocking scene earlier this year.
Janet, Randy and Jermaine arrived at the California home where Jacko’s three kids Prince, 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, ten, are living with their frail grandmother Katherine.
They are said to have turned up to persuade Jacko’s kids to side with them over the will dispute.
But when the children resisted, Janet is said to have slapped Paris.

Insiders say the confrontation descended into a “bar brawl”.
Katherine, 82, also disappeared earlier this year with some of the star’s relatives — leaving his distraught kids fearing she had been kidnapped. David told The Sun Katherine just went for a rest to escape the feud. But he admitted it was wrong that Jacko’s children had access to her cut off.
He said: “Was it the wisest decision? No. The kids obviously panicked — justifiably so. They should have been able to speak to her. The family need to heal and come together as a unit.”
Katherine looked after Jackson’s children after his death. As tensions mounted within the family, a judge put TJ in charge. But she and the youngsters will always be well looked after under the terms of Jacko’s controversial will.
When the singer died of an overdose of surgical anaesthetic in 2009, his finances were in chaos. His uncontrollable spending on luxuries left him £250million in debt.
But a boom in record sales after he died and constant income from a Beatles back catalogue he bought in 1985 have generated massive wealth.
The income easily provides for the rent of Katherine’s £8million home in Calabasas, California, school and medical fees and a £50,000 a month allowance for his children.

David insisted that Katherine still has a massive role in the children’s lives. He added: “I talk to Katherine once a week and I love her. She’s like a second mum to me.
“She lost her son. Usually a child buries a mother, not a mother burying her son. It affects her deeply. They were very close.
“She loves Michael’s children. And I think she’s trying to be a good mother to them. She’s strict. I know she’s grounded them at times when they do things she feels are wrong.”
David, 59 — who will play Frankenstein’s monster in Liverpool next month — brushed aside the fact that Katherine turned a blind eye to the abuse Jacko said his disciplinarian dad Joe doled out as he grew up.
He said: “Katherine was a great mother. She’s a very strong woman and she was probably closest to her son because they were so similar in the way they did things.

“She instilled a lot of values in her children. And especially in Michael.
“Joe was a disciplinarian to give his children a better life. That’s why Michael was so close to his mother.” David added kind Katherine wanted to speak to the mother of Dr Conrad Murray, the medic found guilty of involuntary manslaughter after an overdose of the hospital sedative propofol killed Jacko.
He said: “Katherine felt very bad for his mum. She told me she knew what she was going through.” But David is not so forgiving of Murray.
He added: “My best friend died because he gave him drugs he wasn’t supposed to give him. So I think he’s getting what he deserves.” The Sun revealed last week that Murray, 59, caged for four years, could be free by Christmas.
His legal team are fighting for him to do community service instead. David said: “It would be a travesty of justice to have him released so early.”
And he insists Jacko was not capable of the child abuse allegations that plagued him.
He said: “I knew the man. He wouldn’t touch a child. He was proved innocent. Did he like having children around? Yes. Did children sit on the bed and watch TV? Yes.
“But he would never do anything to a child.” David knew Jacko from the age of nine. And the star was best man at his wedding to Liza Minnelli in 2002.
He said it all went wrong for Jacko after a freak accident in 1984, in which his hair was set on fire during the making of a Pepsi commercial.
It sent him on a downward spiral of bad business deals and drug addiction. David said: “He was in pain. ”
DAVID is bringing his Legends of Soul Spectacular Motown show to the UK from February 6-9.
And he plays Frankenstein’s monster in Nightmare on Limestreet at Liverpool’s Royal Court from November 23 to January 12, 2013.
aaron.tinney@the-sun.co.uk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

in the video of michael and sharpton can anyone tell who that is between sharpton's left shoulder and johnny cockran's left? it kinda makes me think of the pics we have seen of john mcclain. i am most likely wrong but.  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

if the will is fake (i think it is fake) then branca & mc clain have a problem. then if mj comeback from the death he is free because the will was fake and all the thinks that branca & mc clain had donne during this 3 years are their problem, they run with a FAKE will of a FAKE death of  FAKE person?? LOL... just thinking outloud...

Fake will
Branca and mc chain know its fake
No will "really" being rolled out
Branca and mc clain just a mouth piece for a very much alive MJ
The will is a guise for MJ to action financial / family plans

There is no problem.
Just thinking out aloud
Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 04:35:56 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

suspicious mind

wonder how randy feels that branca and mcclain have so much influence over the children?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I don't think that they do have that much influence on the children. I think they are just playing are role and that MJ is in complete control of his kids. I think they McClain and Branca are just the mouthpiece for MJ. It makes sense after all, he is "dead" so the estate should be in charge of the kids if MJ is dead. It's part of the storyline I think.

They are 'bad guys' in the same sense that Murry is a 'bad guy' - its fictitious role playing. What makes it feel more real is that Branca / McClain were known characters who play a function in the real world prior to 25/6 - so it seems very real. But every time I read the word "estate" it honestly translates to me as 'Michael Jackson'

But that's JMO and I could be completely off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I love this "will" discussion. Michael set up the perfect storm with this one.

Okay, so he writes a new will in 2001 (adding his newborn son Blanket)---> sounds logical right, but here's the rub...it's supposedly signed in "Los Angeles" the same day Michael happens to be in New York at a very publicized and recorded press conference.

Here's a few interesting points to consider:

1) Michael's brothers and sisters have nothing to gain financially by "challenging" the will ( even if the old one is found to be valid, they still wouldn't get a sniff of money)

2) Most wills have to be witnessed by two people (disinterested parties) here in California. Meaning the executor can't be a witness nor a beneficiary. And they must be present with the person signing the will---> again Los Angeles/New York conflict.

3) This "will" challenge is being brought up again coincidentally AFTER all the debts have been paid.

4) The day the will was supposedly signed is when Michael is attending a "civil rights" media event (lawsuits against the estate are civil suits)Love the irony :icon_lol:

5) By the family (Katherine, the kids) only receiving a "portion" of the estate (20%), and the other to charities (20%), this money is exempt from legal action. (this money cannot be taken from them---payments for lawsuits must come from the "estate" portion controlled by the attorneys)

6) The statue of limitations is running out for those who are suing the estate. Most claimants only have 2 years to file from the date of the decedents death. (after that they are out of luck)

7) If the will is found to be invalid, all that will happen is that a new will will be determined for the new assets going forward. (basically a "clean" slate)

Out of the whole hoax, this one was the most well played in my opinion.  Very well thought out. :th_bravo:

BTW does anyone else wonder why there is no word on the renovations on the Encino home or on Neverland?
;D
Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 09:40:49 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
great post @Snoopy71! thanks for reminding us of all this!!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions