Anyone Seen These Commercials????????
July 25, 2012, 10:30:30 PM
I am seeing this commercial on tv alot here in NC. This is very acary to me because
it is a subtle or subliminal way to prepare the public for something thats comng.
Its the commercial for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and it talks about being prepared in case of a disaster and shows a guy grabbing a bag with supplys etc........ And as you guys know im sure about the FEMA camps all over the US........ Well that commercial caught my eye and shocked med so I clicked ready.gov and ill be damned if as soon as I pulled it up it says FEMA.............

NWO is about to be put on us all and it will begin with something crazy at the Olympics.
Oviously I dont KNOW but I am pretty convinced....... Point being we all need to be ready for anything especially those members in the US!!!!            YM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Anyone Seen These Commercials????????
July 25, 2012, 10:42:41 PM
@ YoungMack I'm in PA and I also noticed that those commercials air often on tv. With the elections coming up soon, who knows what shenanigans the government will pull in order to get people riled up. 2012 is a crucial year in so many ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal