~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I take on what your saying as your entitled opinion.

Just clarifying, are you saying MJ was accused of child abuse because of JWs? That they initiated the lie.

No, I think you get me wrong. Not JW's. I am saying religions are infiltrated. So my bet is that those JW's were NOT JW's and that Michael knew that. So it were not the Jehova's Witnesses accusing him, but those that infiltrated them. Do not underestimate the power they have over people, institutions and religions. I am NOT saying JW's are behind it, please read again and see what I mean. Jesuits for example have been known to infiltrate certain protestant institutions. The more truth a religion holds, the more infiltration. As I believe the JW's have a lot of truth (although I do not agree on every point), I bet the level of infiltration there is extremely high.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

After I read your post I realised what you meant. I do get what you are saying. There have been known accounts of apostasy in our organization.

I appreciate what you are saying, and for the most part agree with it. There have been cases were people have joined our organization for impure motives. As a JW I worship god and not put faith in man. Because that's fool proof!

Thank god Jah is watching and his eyes are everywhere. These individuals will be dealt with by him direct. They will go down with Satan!

Satanic secret society's do infiltrate everything. They are having their time. At Armageddon jeh will have his.

Anyways, thanks for the detailed reply.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

RK

MJ met Diana in 1988 at Wembley and I think that meeting and developing friendship is significant in this whole plot. We know he loved to talk on the phone, and we know her phone line was almost certainly  tapped. Just what did Diana confide to him that made him so dangerous to 'them'.
And Souza.......I have read your blogs. V for Vendetta was a milestone for my understanding in the what was involved. I also liked the one about something rotten in Santa Barbara.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I read all the blogs, in fact i have all printed  8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Great discussion^^ Aussie, Souza , RK...
I am totally on the same line with you regarding everything already mentioned.

@Souza: I never stumbled on that link you just gave. Looks like a great detailed investigation. Gonna find some time to read it !  :icon_e_wink: Tks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

This is how Pellicano got into Hollywood (why does this remind me of van Exel?).

the story making the rounds in Chicago even today is that Pellicano orchestrated the event to gain publicity

[...]

Six years after finding Todd’s remains, Pellicano [...] headed for California, where [...] a grateful Elizabeth Taylor introduced Pellicano to her Hollywood friends.” The high-powered L.A. attorney Howard Weitzman hired Pellicano to help him successfully defend the automaker John DeLorean on cocaine-trafficking charges. After that, Pellicano became the go-to guy for Hollywood’s A-list stars; most memorably, he was front and center in Michael Jackson’s 1993 counterattack against a 13-year-old boy who accused the singer of sexual molestation. His role in that case prompted a series of profiles that further thrust the detective into the public spotlight.

Pellicano - Brad Grey et all - Murdoch - this is a possible connection from what is available in the web.

Pellicano was put in jail for 15 years for some other heavy stuff and is trying to get out now.
A court hearing was postponed due to health issues.

He could be a free man, soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

I've read all your  awesome Double-dutch long ago, but my memory of details is bad unfortunately.  Great posts Souza, and I agree about all religious groups at their head being infiltrated--lots of money and power/control of the masses at stake, leading into a one world religion. IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Infiltrated, perhaps. But not at the head. I have to disagree here. But JMO. And I respect other opinions on the subject and get that I may be viewed as gullible.

Control of the masses leading to one world religion? Well that remains to be seen, doesn't it.

If (BIG IF, because I cant I see how the human race will agree on this. All well and good for the 'leaders to be shaking hands" but the power is with the people!) If the TPTB were heading down path of one religion, I know for a fact JW's will *never* merge or agree to come under the umbrella with another religion. I know this with every once of my soul and will BET MY LIFE on it. JW's in the past have chosen to die by physical torture, gas chambers, firing squad, beheading, beatings, starvation, etc instead of renouncing or negotiating their faith. I am sure too that there are others who would act out similarly if they were forced into such a situation.

I cant not see it ever eventuating. But I CAN imagine and am open minded enough to consider that this MAY be a current GOAL. I just don't think it will be fulfilled. Perhaps they will try and combine religions, and when it doesn't work or people rebel against the idea, this is when Politics / World Leaders will step in. Perhaps this will be the start of the fulfillment of Revelation, Beast with 7 heads, 10 horns (ten nations) turning on the harlot (religion)

Scary to think about. But the good thing, is that God if far more powerful, so we need to trust in him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

~Souza~

You will be amazed what people will agree on when they are being threatened. Only a few shall be able to stand, remember? I am not talking about a free choice, although it might seem like that at start, but eventually people will be FORCED. Now here is for example a Muslim family, father, mother, three kids. They don't want this new religion, so they rebel against it. Then they will be told they will not be able to get to their money if they don't convert. They still oppose and get help from friends and family. Then friends and family will be cut off. Family gets hungry, loses their house. But they hold on and decide to live on the streets and get food from other sources because they want to stay true to their faith. Then soldiers capture them and threaten to kill their 3 year ol little boy or girl if they don't convert. How many people you think will be able to still hold on? I know this sounds CRAAAAAAZY, but do not forget that this has happened before and it will happen again. Don't underestimate the pressure people will be under. You studied the bible, you know what it says about the end times. Are you able to keep the faith in YOUR God, whatever happens, even if that means death of the mortal bodies of you and/or your family? The Bible doesn't say it will be easy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Bible doesn't say it will be easy.

That I agree with 100% - There will be casualties amongst those who choose God instead of conformity.

This is where having belief in "God rewarding such faith" is vital.

I know I sound "matter of fact and come across as trying to cut a straight line" in a convoluted and unknown situation. But in a catastrophic and out of control situation like this, the only thing you can control is faith in God...

Will be interesting indeed to see what the future brings. When they touch his 'eyeball' they will feel the wrath of God

“For this is what Jah of armies has said, ‘Following after [the] glory he has sent me to the nations that were despoiling YOU people; for he that is touching YOU is touching my eyeball.”

Hope, faith, prayer - It's all we can do til this unfolds.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

paula-c

This is how Pellicano got into Hollywood (why does this remind me of van Exel?).

the story making the rounds in Chicago even today is that Pellicano orchestrated the event to gain publicity

[...]

Six years after finding Todd’s remains, Pellicano [...] headed for California, where [...] a grateful Elizabeth Taylor introduced Pellicano to her Hollywood friends.” The high-powered L.A. attorney Howard Weitzman hired Pellicano to help him successfully defend the automaker John DeLorean on cocaine-trafficking charges. After that, Pellicano became the go-to guy for Hollywood’s A-list stars; most memorably, he was front and center in Michael Jackson’s 1993 counterattack against a 13-year-old boy who accused the singer of sexual molestation. His role in that case prompted a series of profiles that further thrust the detective into the public spotlight.

Pellicano - Brad Grey et all - Murdoch - this is a possible connection from what is available in the web.

Pellicano was put in jail for 15 years for some other heavy stuff and is trying to get out now.
A court hearing was postponed due to health issues.

He could be a free man, soon.

Well, Pellicano and Murdoch are the same way of act
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Pellicano was pilot scheme, testing waters & finding loopholes, RM was mass execution.

Interesting how far the web allegedly went.

Some further digging by the Unconfirmed Sources reporter revealed that
indeed the entire "accidental eavesdropping incident" had been
orchestrated by White House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove in
conjunction with recently indicted celebrity private investigator Anthony
Pellicano.
[...]
Polls now show that the president's [add: George W. Bush] illegal wiretapping public-relations campaign spearheaded by Rove, and now apparently Pellicano, appears to be incredibly effective. While the American public overwhelmingly disagrees with the effectiveness and direction of the Bush administration leadership domestically, internationally, and economically, 56% of those polled have no real problems with domestic spying.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal