Welcome to the forum osully

I don't know that we need to bombard the phone line with calls

I see you have joined a while ago, so you will understand why I quote "truth will prevail = time"

Our answers will come at MJs time. Not ours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I forgot to add, in addition we all need to calm down. This is not unlike other .PR stunts they have pulled in the past 30 but especially past 3 years
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
It´s 2.45 AM over here in Germany *Yawn*

Jermaine please have mercy  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Jos

MaryK,  I don't think there is coming new news now. Just in a couple of days maybe. Goodnight from Holland  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

angel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:icon_e_confused: Just called.  The person answered.  I told him the number was put on twitter as being security for Katherine Jackson & I was trying to find out if it was a hoax.  He said no it is not a hoax.  I asked him if Mrs. Jackson was indeed missing.  He said “yes”.  I asked him what the public could do to assist and he said if we have any info about here whereabouts, please call them. :icon_e_confused:  He sounded like one of the security guards from the trials.  However, this makes me wonder yet again about Michael and danger.  Is this someone trying to find Mrs. Jackson for sinister rather than wholesome reasons?  I find it very strange that this number is being put out on twitter.  Very strange.   :ghsdf:

This made me recall reading something from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
"Narratives present a fully realized world: any phone number or email address mentioned works, and any website acknowledged exists...Some events involve meetings or live phone calls between players and actors."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

Well, then all of that money we were reading about  ("Estate clears debts")  is becoming very handy to create all that  :LolLolLolLol:
Could it be that everything is created?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

:icon_e_confused: Just called.  The person answered.  I told him the number was put on twitter as being security for Katherine Jackson & I was trying to find out if it was a hoax.  He said no it is not a hoax.  I asked him if Mrs. Jackson was indeed missing.  He said “yes”.  I asked him what the public could do to assist and he said if we have any info about here whereabouts, please call them. :icon_e_confused:  He sounded like one of the security guards from the trials.  However, this makes me wonder yet again about Michael and danger.  Is this someone trying to find Mrs. Jackson for sinister rather than wholesome reasons?  I find it very strange that this number is being put out on twitter.  Very strange.   :ghsdf:

This made me recall reading something from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
"Narratives present a fully realized world: any phone number or email address mentioned works, and any website acknowledged exists...Some events involve meetings or live phone calls between players and actors."

Aha!  Nice one.  Continued foresight since 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I called. Incredible. It's a hoax and yes, this guy who's answering the phone knows.

I should have tape recorded it but I knew I'd be more natural if I just winged it.

He answered: "Security"

I said oh hello, thank you for taking my call. Paris Jackson posted this number on Twitter asking for the public's help with KJ missing. He said yes. I said KJ is indeed missing? HE SAID:

"That is what they are telling the public yes". <----verbatim.

The rest is not word for word, and no direct quotes, but you get the idea.

I said oh, interesting, and what sort of information are they looking for from the public, what would be helpful?

He said if they have seen KJ, or spotted her anywhere they could tell the location where that was.

I said oh, well wouldn't it be better to call the police then? Since she is missing.

He said, yes they could do that too. (lol)

I said ok, interesting, and who am I speaking with? Oh wait, I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself, I am ______ _______ (yes I gave my real name), and who are you?

He said I'm sorry ma'am I cannot give that information.

I said, "oh, I'm so sorry to ask then" (I acted very very sorry)

He hurried "oh no no no, you're ok, you're ok" he was very nice. Like really super nice guy.

I said oh well thank you. Ok then... and I had no more acting to do so I just let it go:

I said: Ok, I'm going to be honest with you, I know Michael Jackson is alive and I know this is a hoax, I know this is a media hoax so I'll cut the act here and say I just want you to know I think this is the most amazing thing that has ever happened in the history of the world, it's just incredible. You don't have to worry though, the whole world thinks I am a complete lunatic, well me and the approx 200 other people who work with me online, I know you know about us, so your secret is completely safe, no one believes it, you have nothing to fear. It's just incredible.

He said oh I assure you it's not a hoax.

I said well, I know that it is and I know of course you have to say that, but see, the way you answered my first question about, is KJ really missing and you said, yes that's what they are telling the public, confirms it. See most people wouldn't even notice that but as it is, you said exactly the right thing so as not to lie. If she really was missing a simple "yes" would have sufficed. I also know based on alternate reality gaming rules, the phone numbers have to be real and manned by real people and that's where you come in.

When I stopped talking, I heard laughing in the background, several voices, laughing. I asked, do you have me on speaker phone??

He said no I do not. I said hmm ok.

Then he said, well thank you for your support.

HA!!

I said, oh, for sure, I got Michael's back now and forever, I think he's great, I think this hoax is great, and congratulations to YOU for being involved.

He LAUGHED like I was flattering him. Not laugh like oh you crazy woman, he laughed like I said "and you are incredibly handsome!" oh ha ha ha all self conscious like.

and then he said something like ok bye now and I said WAIT!

Before you go, my screenname is bec, b-e-c, you may already know who I am, but just in case, now you do.

He said ok.

And then I said, ok thank you for taking my call, have a wonderful evening, and thank you for playing your role.

He said something like well thank you, you too. He was very gracious.

And that was that. Nice guy, whoever he was. If this was real he should have hung up on my crazy ass. Can't prove any of this, but can't keep it to myself either. Made my night though.
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:54:41 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

Yup, ARG rules, the phone numbers have to be real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Yay bec  :woohoo2:

:th_bravo:

Awesome.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Jos

Ok I was planning to call it a night, but this is Awesome Bec! Thanks for sharing.  :smiley_abuv:

I'm wondering how many people called that man allready and said the same thing to him!  :LolLolLolLol:  I'm sure I will hang up the phone directly by the 10th caller who says that (when it wasn't a hoax).
Great stuff on this Forum, glad to be a part of it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Incredible bec. Wonder if they are getting international calls also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

Well done, bec.   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thats awesome bec.... I may do the exact same and get my feel for it as well.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions