MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
TMZ update again:

11:40 AM PT -- A source tells the AP that Katherine is is with her daughter Rebbie and has been prescribed rest by a physician.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have several reasons to believe this is all part of the hoax:

1.  If Mrs. Katherine is missing since July the 15th, how come Paris has been having so much fun on tiny chat & twitter these last days? If I was dead worried about my grandma missing for a week, I wouldn't feel like spending my time on the chat & twitter...

2. If Mrs. Katherine is missing since July the 15th, how come Paris stated so sure of herself , few days ago, that her grandmother did NOT suffer that mini-stroke?? How could she know that if she hadn't seen nor spoken to her grandmother since July the 15th??

3. If Mrs. Katherine is missing since July the 15th, how come Janet has had fun with her boyfriend in Sardinia all this weekend?? Why didn't she come to take care of the kids who are allegedly alone right now, aren't they??

4. If Mrs. Katherine left with Rebbie on July the 15th, how come we've heard contradictory things form various family members , but we haven't heard one single word from Rebbie? Where is she? Why doesn't she come out with a public statement about her mother's whereabouts?

5. Jermaine said his mother is safe and having a rest according to the doctor's recommendations. Jermaine is IN on the hoax ever since the beginning so everything he says might be just a hoaxy-lie  :icon_geek: :icon_e_wink:

6. Front's been missing for more than a month now... probably planning all this somewhere...

7. Mrs. Katherine is missing since July the 15th ----> TS posted the 4th sign on July 17th, with no worrying words whatsoever, according to the pre-established schedule, so everything goes according to the hoax-plan.
8. TMZ keeps updating their news, but still nothing is clear!! too much confusion is created... smells like hoax to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So then who has the kids?  Why didn't they know where Gramma is?  Why don't Rebbie have them?  Why don't the other family know?  Why Rebbie didn't tell the kids/anyone?  Who's the people with the phone number and how do they fit into Paris/this?  Does Rebbie live in AZ?  And how does AZ fit into this?  I thought Rebbie lived in Vegas.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TMZ update again:

11:40 AM PT -- A source tells the AP that Katherine is is with her daughter Rebbie and has been prescribed rest by a physician.

hmmm I wouldn't worry, Anthony did point to MJ keeping them safe. Strange phone number? Interesting they call out to MJFAM, everyone feels included.
  It's leading to something I'm sure... more than just about rest and stress, I hope it was a BIG enough mistake.  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Andrea

Ya I think this is definitely part of the hoax.  But whatever is going on, I hope Katherine is alright and healthy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Ya I think this is definitely part of the hoax.  But whatever is going on, I hope Katherine is alright and healthy.

Is also my hope...for me katherine is a great women !!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

latest update

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 3:12 PM EDT, Sun July 22, 2012

Katherine Jackson is in the midst of a dispute over her finances and legal affairs.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
NEW: A doctor examined Katherine Jackson "under false pretenses," her lawyer says
"i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now," Paris tweets
"Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ," Jermaine Jackson tweets
She has not called Michael Jackson's three children in a week, the lawyer says
Los Angeles (CNN) -- Paris Jackson waited at home Sunday, hoping for a phone call from her grandmother, the woman who has cared for her since her father, Michael Jackson, died three years ago.
"yes, my grandmother is missing," Paris Jackson, 14, tweeted Sunday morning. "i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."
A nephew reported Jackson family matriarch Katherine Jackson, 82, missing late Saturday after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.
It is the latest chapter in a messy dispute between several of Jackson's children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.
Jackson's nephew, Trent, filed the report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office. But one of her sons involved in the dispute said in a series of Twitter postings Friday that Katherine Jackson was fine and resting in Arizona.
"I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," Jermaine Jackson tweeted.
"This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period," he added.
Paris Jackson's responded to her uncle's claim with her own tweet early Sunday. "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying" she tweeted.
The doctor who examined Jackson at her home on July 14 was Dr. Allan Metzger, according to Katherine Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera. Metzger was a defense expert witness for Dr. Conrad Murray last year. Murray was subsequently convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death.
Dr. Metzger was brought into Jackson's Calabasas, California, home "under false pretenses" by saying he was sent by her primary care physician, Ribera said. "We came to find out that her doctor has no association with Dr. Metzger."
The doctor advised Jackson that it was better for her to take a plane on a trip planned for the next day, rather than ride in a RV driven by Trent Jackson, Ribera said.
Jackson left with her oldest daughter, Rebbie, the next day to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, she said. But she never arrived at the concert, Ribera said.
When Paris Jackson called her aunts Rebbie and Janet over the past several days to find her grandmother, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said.
In another tweet, Paris Jackson gave out her bodyguard's phone number and asked people to call the authorities if they saw her grandmother.
"The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said. "They are told she's unavailable."
"I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.
Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said. "I'm concerned that she would never do this. We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."
CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.
Family, fans remember Michael Jackson
The sheriff's homicide-missing persons unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.
A letter was made public Wednesday in which two daughters, Rebbie and Janet, and three sons -- Jermaine, Randy and Tito -- charge that Katherine Jackson was being mistreated by the executors of Michael Jackson's estate and mis-advised by her manager and lawyer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Mhm....so a mysterious, dubious doctor shows up at a Jackson home and after that a Jackson "disappears".

Everyone in panic, speculations, allegations, everyone fishing in muddy waters....And nobody knows "da troot".

Well nice parallels here, don´t you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

paula-c

" Katherine Jackson's lawyer told CNN she has never gone more than 24 hours without speaking to her grandchildren.

Comment absurd taking into account that it is supposed they live in the same house.

And these updates of these news agencies are not more than repeat what they say all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Paris Jackson: "The same doctor that testified on behalf of dr Murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying"

OK, so from a hoax perspective, I think Paris told us everything we need to know in order to be tranquil: everything is a lie !! just like in Michael's/Murray's case!  :icon_e_wink:

So once again, thinking inside the hoax-scenario, things go like this:
- Michael is alive
- Murray is an actor or even Michael himself in disguise
- that doctor testified on Murray's (Michael) behalf, telling a hoax-lie (Michael = drug addict)
- the same doctor now recommended a rest to Michael's mother (another hoax-lie! since she's in perfect health as everybody said prior to her departure with Rebbie)

Now what we don't know YET is the reason why they created this disappearing-scenario?
Or better said for whom?
Who is the  or Who are the people that need to bite the bait ??
Of course it's all about the money... and betrayal... Probably there are some people who will be exposed through all this "family-circus-feud"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
 :icon_lol: The Jacksons on Twitter:

The Jacksons ‏@Jacksons

Feel it in the air The wind is taking it everywhere. Tonight's show starts right now! L.A #canyoufeelit ? Let's hear you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Paris Jackson: "The same doctor that testified on behalf of dr Murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying"

OK, so from a hoax perspective, I think Paris told us everything we need to know in order to be tranquil: everything is a lie !! just like in Michael's/Murray's case!  :icon_e_wink:

So once again, thinking inside the hoax-scenario, things go like this:
- Michael is alive
- Murray is an actor or even Michael himself in disguise
- that doctor testified on Murray's (Michael) behalf, telling a hoax-lie (Michael = drug addict)
- the same doctor now recommended a rest to Michael's mother (another hoax-lie! since she's in perfect health as everybody said prior to her departure with Rebbie)

Now what we don't know YET is the reason why they created this disappearing-scenario?
Or better said for whom?
Who is the  or Who are the people that need to bite the bait ??
Of course it's all about the money... and betrayal... Probably there are some people who will be exposed through all this "family-circus-feud"

I think that if ,after three years, there is this excitement among the members of the family,is because is a part of the film... a way of Mike to tell us that although there are periods of silence.... the best is yet to come..... keep the faith !!!  :icon_bounce: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Mhm....so a mysterious, dubious doctor shows up at a Jackson home and after that a Jackson "disappears".

Everyone in panic, speculations, allegations, everyone fishing in muddy waters....And nobody knows "da troot".

+ she took a flight and  "never arrived to the concert"  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

+ she took a flight and  "never arrived to the concert"  :icon_e_wink:

Great movie material :icon_albino:

:icon_cool: @Jacksons
Feel it in the air The wind is taking it everywhere. Tonight's show starts right now! L.A #canyoufeelit ? Let's hear you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal