Hey!  I've just called the number! Unbelievable.  There was someone on the other line that sounded like a young man ... very soft spoken (but not JACKSON haha) his voice was a bit deeper.  I told him that I was calling from Brasil and if there was any connection to anything down here and the Jackson's family stay last year.  He said there yes but couldn't say more.  He refused to give me his name and when I pressed him about it he simply said that he needed to keep the line open.  He was very polite and asked that we keep Katherine in our prayers here in Brasil because as of yet there was absolutely no news on her whereabouts.  This is extremely strange.  I really feel like there is something brewing.  I've never believed that Katherine was totally in on the whole hoax or at least not 100%.  What if this is her personal BAM before we get around to ours.  The only thing that doesn't make sense is Paris' reaction.  If this were truly Michael I think that she would know and there wouldn't be so much contreversy unless of course they wanted the story in the news and have people talking.

Anyway people as I had mentioned in my earlier post ... this is simmering season so be prepared for anything.  Talk to you soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
TMZ update:

9:30 AM PT -- Katherine's lawyer released a statement, saying in part, "Concerned family members, particularly Michael's children, have since made ongoing pleas to those believed to have knowledge of her location for information regarding her whereabouts. The only reports provided have been both conflicting and confusing -- especially those pertaining to the status of Katherine Jackson's health. When Michael's children last saw their grandmother on July 15, 2012, she was in great health physically as well as mentally."

She continued, "Prince, Paris, and Blanket are the light of Katherine Jackson's life, as she is to those children. Out of concern for Mrs. Jackson's well-being and in an effort to ensure her being safely reunited with her grandchildren as soon as possible, a report was filed on Saturday with the Sheriff's Department who will be investigating this matter."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

trublu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey!  I've just called the number! Unbelievable.  There was someone on the other line that sounded like a young man ... very soft spoken (but not JACKSON haha) his voice was a bit deeper.  I told him that I was calling from Brasil and if there was any connection to anything down here and the Jackson's family stay last year.  He said there yes but couldn't say more.  He refused to give me his name and when I pressed him about it he simply said that he needed to keep the line open.  He was very polite and asked that we keep Katherine in our prayers here in Brasil because as of yet there was absolutely no news on her whereabouts.  This is extremely strange.  I really feel like there is something brewing.  I've never believed that Katherine was totally in on the whole hoax or at least not 100%.  What if this is her personal BAM before we get around to ours.  The only thing that doesn't make sense is Paris' reaction.  If this were truly Michael I think that she would know and there wouldn't be so much contreversy unless of course they wanted the story in the news and have people talking.

Anyway people as I had mentioned in my earlier post ... this is simmering season so be prepared for anything.  Talk to you soon.

hello and thanks for the info!

sorry if this is an obvious question but what happened in brazil?

thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i don't understand why would any of the jackson keep the KIDS without news from their grandma.

1/ they are kids, they have yet no financial power or any way to act. They still depend on their grandma because Michael said so when he left. Grandma and the estate make decision for them, right ? So why keep them aside for any purpose ?

2/ MJ's kid are supposed to be under her responsability. Who is taking care of them RIGHT NOW ? Are they "home alone" ? If i was a parent i wouldn't let kids alone with stranger for a week, especially 2 teens and a kid. We have no info about this.

3/ What does the estate says about it ? as long as they are supposed to care for MJ's kids money, and Katherine was choosed by MJ to care for the kids, they might have something to say ?

Or many she will be back, bringing someone with her ?  "oh i was having a walk, and i lost, and guess who I met ? TADAAA Michael Jackson !"

4/sounds like the mess is "again" coming from sibblings and nowhere else, how can we know this story is true ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

:icon_e_confused: Just called.  The person answered.  I told him the number was put on twitter as being security for Katherine Jackson & I was trying to find out if it was a hoax.  He said no it is not a hoax.  I asked him if Mrs. Jackson was indeed missing.  He said “yes”.  I asked him what the public could do to assist and he said if we have any info about here whereabouts, please call them. :icon_e_confused:  He sounded like one of the security guards from the trials.  However, this makes me wonder yet again about Michael and danger.  Is this someone trying to find Mrs. Jackson for sinister rather than wholesome reasons?  I find it very strange that this number is being put out on twitter.  Very strange.   :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
:icon_e_confused: Just called.  The person answered.  I told him the number was put on twitter as being security for Katherine Jackson & I was trying to find out if it was a hoax.  He said no it is not a hoax.  I asked him if Mrs. Jackson was indeed missing.  He said “yes”.  [...]
Of course he told you what he was instructed to say when answering to people on that number.

But it's good that people checked on that phone , to see if there's actually anyone answering on that number...
Thank you for sharing ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So should I be getting excited or nervous? Right now, I’m the latter.  Paris posted it and unless Paris is a troll, it must be legit.  HELP  :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

ok just recently there was something ( i don't know if i was looking at old info or what) about i think a letter sent to the heal the world person. ( sorry to be so vague  :icon_redface:)  . supposedly katherine said she did not sign it. ok this trent person said they saw her sign it.  there was also something in whatever it was i was looking at saying something about it being on a seperate page. again this same connection with what is being said about the family members letter to the executors and i believe what was said about the signature page of michael's will.  also this trent i believe someone noted is joe's relative , if that should make any difference. i also have seen a tweet from maybe breaking news on twitter that deiter weisner  whom it said is now joe's business partner said there was no stroke. 

here i am saying this and can't back it up , i am sorry .

just had another thought. isn't it kind of strange that this news is running along side the news with the movie shooting just as michaels death news ran along side farrahs?
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 12:41:41 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Love4Michael

:icon_e_confused: Just called.  The person answered.  I told him the number was put on twitter as being security for Katherine Jackson & I was trying to find out if it was a hoax.  He said no it is not a hoax.  I asked him if Mrs. Jackson was indeed missing.  He said “yes”.  I asked him what the public could do to assist and he said if we have any info about here whereabouts, please call them. :icon_e_confused:  He sounded like one of the security guards from the trials.  However, this makes me wonder yet again about Michael and danger.  Is this someone trying to find Mrs. Jackson for sinister rather than wholesome reasons?  I find it very strange that this number is being put out on twitter.  Very strange.   :ghsdf:

Lots of possibilities have traveled through my brain today but if Ms. Katherine was in so much danger to have to hide...wouldn't the children have to as well?  They all appear to live in the same house and presumably are protected by the same security...so if Momma J was under threat the children would be too.  Just seems to me that there must be another angle to all of this.  The idea that some are promoting that someone is trying to make her competency come into question (by abandoning the children) is an interesting one.  If someone steps forward to assume legal responsibility for the children in the meantime we may have an AH HA moment.  God Bless You Katherine...wherever you are <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Jos

(off topic: Finally! I can post a reply in a normal screen again, thank you!)

Okay, If this confusement is meant to be, and Paris is also in..   Who says that the children aren't with there grandma?
Do we have a physical referation for it, or just Twitter, TMZ, etc??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Who is this person answering that phone?  Paris posted an actual number so either they are in on this or this is real.  You can call this real number and get a real person and the number is on line with a real name attached it it and the person is real.

Shaida Baharloo
5027 Rigoletto St
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
(818) 876-0186
Confirm Current Phone & Address
Add to Address Book | Map & Driving Directions | Run a Background Check
© 2012 NAVTEQ© 2012 Microsoft Corporation
MORE INFORMATION ON Shaida Baharloo

(818) 876-0186 is a Land Line phone.
    The local time is 10:51 AM.
    Latitude: 34.16201551335
    Longitude: -118.62485377139

So as this is a female, age 52 that works for the city/county of Ventura, who's the man answering the phone..her husband?  Whoever they are...they know they are part of this and Paris.  I'm figuring the people at her Kingdom hall have seen her today, are they one of them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is strang that this number belongs to SOMEONE. Should it be a number from police center or special free number ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Andrea

I have no idea what's really going on but I'm pretty sure it's part of the hoax.  And it's brilliant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions