Welcome Lola  :bearhug:

Influx of newbies in the past week - its great!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

I'm not very vocal here this week, but that in no way means I've jumped ship - just very busy with life stuff,  in case anyone's wondering! Just about managing to read TMZ articles and a few comments. Still watchin'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glad to hear curls xxx

Where is Gina? She is missing the fun!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Paris Jackson: "The same doctor that testified on behalf of dr Murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying"

OK, so from a hoax perspective, I think Paris told us everything we need to know in order to be tranquil: everything is a lie !! just like in Michael's/Murray's case!  :icon_e_wink:

So once again, thinking inside the hoax-scenario, things go like this:
- Michael is alive
- Murray is an actor or even Michael himself in disguise
- that doctor testified on Murray's (Michael) behalf, telling a hoax-lie (Michael = drug addict)
- the same doctor now recommended a rest to Michael's mother (another hoax-lie! since she's in perfect health as everybody said prior to her departure with Rebbie)

Now what we don't know YET is the reason why they created this disappearing-scenario?
Or better said for whom?
Who is the  or Who are the people that need to bite the bait ??

Of course it's all about the money... and betrayal... Probably there are some people who will be exposed through all this "family-circus-feud"
NOW we know the reason why they created all this disappearing-scenario!
We know WHO had to fall into their trap and expose themselves.

Tks @ Mindseye for posting this link in the other thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QUOTE from the link ^^
"[. . . . ]Trent Jackson, the son of Joe Jackson’s brother, currently lives with Katherine Jackson at their Calabasas home. For years, the family has suspected that Trent has been profiting from stories surrounding his cousins … Paris, Prince and Blanket, even selling exclusive photo opportunities and stories to a tabloid website. [. . . .]"

Katherine Jackson coming back to Los Angeles? ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That’s what Randy Jackson, the mastermind of her vanishing, told “Good Morning America” this morning. If so, the gambit by Katherine’s lawyers and the Jackson children’s guardian ad litem to seek temporary guardianship in court, has worked. They’ve forced Randy, Jermaine and Janet to bring their mother home.

That should be some reunion. Wait until Katherine Jackson’s lawyers explain to her what happened, and what four of her kids (Rebbie included) did.

Randy Jackson will have lost all his power in the family. Last night 3 of his brothers went on “The Insider” to denounce him, if not by name. A fourth Tito, recanted signing the infamous letter to the executors. Jermaine has gone silent, suddenly. La Toya and Joseph Jackson have stayed out of the story entirely.

Possibly ruined from this: Janet Jackson, who’s wound up on the front page of every tabloid this morning allegedly calling niece Paris a bitch. Janet, who was always regarded as above it all, has let Randy pull her into his mud fight for money. Her declining career has now taken a beating. She barged into her mother’s rented estate and is seen on a security camera pulling a phone out of Paris’s hand. And yelling at her. What she called her doesn’t matter. It looks like a home invasion.

And the children: they’ll never forget the chaos into which they threw their lives. Paris, particularly.

But this is Randy Jackson’s history:
- He was not a member of the Jackson 5, doesn’t sing, and doesn’t have gainful employment. He’s the Randy Jackson who’s been through at least one divorce and one bankruptcy. He’s relied heavily on Brian Oxman, an ex attorney recently disbarred for life in California.

- Randy Jackson almost cost Michael $45 million in sour deal and lawsuit from a company called Prescient Capital. The case was finally settled for a few million– of Michael’s, not Randy’s, money.

- This is the same Randy Jackson who fired Raymone Bain, Michael’s publicist, on the eve of the jury announcement in his child molestation trial June 2005. Michael had no press rep when the verdict came back “not guilty.”

- He’s the same Randy Jackson who sold pictures and video of his family fighting among themselves to media outlets. One of Michael’s ex bodyguards claimed in the British press that Michael wanted to have Randy killed. And now Randy Jackson has caused permanent rifts in his family between Michael’s children and everyone else, with Michael’s mother, and among his siblings.

Not very well played."

:WTF: ??
Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:55:17 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

^^That reminded me of Front's handwritten note: WRONGS ---> RIGHTED

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My soul is not twisted enough to cope with such stories... How i love my simple life, poorness and passion, something noone can ever try to take from me lol :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

I do hope this thing is part of the hoax, because noone should have to live in such emotionnal mess, especially coming from family. I know it hurts, i know you feel bad, lost, angry, desperate, and i wish noone has to live this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 05:08:44 AM by Vladana767
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Marlon Jackson5 ‏@Marlon_Jackson

My Mom is home and that's all I was concern about, her where a bouts and that she was safe. Now that she is home and safe I'm finish.

:LolLolLolLol:

And that´s the bottom line, ´cause Marlon said so.

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

bec

Ok great so now the media is free to look into the fraudulent will, right? Right??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Ok great so now the media is free to look into the fraudulent will, right? Right??

Right....now that the "good sibling" is "finish"...I think...yes.... :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

I interpret this as thank you for taking the bait, buying the bullcrap and bringing attention to it. The plan worked, we were successful, now get past the bs and do the research.

@Marlon_Jackson
Thank you for your concern, support and all the prayers. It worked she is home. Study Peace.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

I'm not very vocal here this week, but that in no way means I've jumped ship - just very busy with life stuff,  in case anyone's wondering! Just about managing to read TMZ articles and a few comments. Still watchin'!

Me too darlin'
This hoax is so twisted and puzzling I have just decided to let you young minds figure it out.  I'm here watching and learning and waiting.
I'll keep my opinions to me cuz they will prob be wrong in the end.
Michael, I am here...waiting.  It don't matter to me what your reasons for all this are, although it's been most of my life for 3 years.
With us or not, you are inside of me and nothing but my death will remove you from me.

To you all my friends, you do an amazing job and I'm blessed to know you all and be a part of this enormous and monumental show with you all and Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5

I will shortly be issuing a statement to end this wildfire of madness...

Paris has recently retweeted this. So... waiting.
 The suspense is killing me now. :icon_geek:

Did he ever issue that statement? I don't see this tweet anymore, either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions