5m Foreverr Lovee‏@I_Love_You_Most

just got off the phone with an officer from Malibu /Lost Hills Sheriff Office was told Katherine Jackson is NOT MISSING =)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5

I will shortly be issuing a statement to end this wildfire of madness...

Paris has recently retweeted this. So... waiting.
 The suspense is killing me now. :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

OK, thanks!

We'd call that a motorhome or a camper van.  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay....how'd Michael buy that RV for his Mom to watch the bros Unity tour that happened 3 years after he "died"!!!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Perhaps just bad grammar?

Last weekend Katherine Jackson was getting ready to leave for a much anticipated road trip - in the RV her son Michael bought for her - to watch her sons perform on their Unity Tour in New Mexico, Arizona, and Las Vegas.

It does not mean Michael recently bought her an RV specifically for a journey to see the Unity Tour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Last weekend Katherine Jackson was getting ready to leave for a much anticipated road trip - in the RV her son Michael bought for her - to watch her sons perform on their Unity Tour in New Mexico, Arizona, and Las Vegas.

It does not mean Michael recently bought her an RV specifically for a journey to see the Unity Tour.

semantics.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

semantics.  :icon_e_wink:

Exactly  :icon_e_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rebbie does live in NV but Arizona is only a few hours drive from there. And given the fact that the Unity Tour was just here a few days ago - maybe Rebbie and Katherine are in Arizona. There are many high end resorts so it's limitless where she could be.

If I had some good guesses I'd take a drive as this is my neck of the woods. But without something fairly concrete it'd be like finding a needle in a haystack.

I don't believe she's missing either. But something does seem off with it all. I'm back to  - is this a sting?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Do

I'd almost gave up hope, pffffff!!
Hi hoax-family, sorry that I'm such a lousy contributor, I had to step back for a while, and felt there was nothing for me to say (as usual!).
I think this story is leading up to something really really BAD I mean BIG, can't wait to see what will happen next! Maybe at the Olympics, like some others suggested! Wouldn't that be awesome?!
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 06:07:58 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

everlastinglove_MJ

Good.   :abouttime:

I have to get to bed soon so hurry up! :Pulling_hair:

LOL same here, I guess I'm gonna get some coffee :icon_rolleyes:

Although, I believe that this is all part of the plan, I truly hope that Katherine is safe & okay and that she's drinking tea with Michael at this very moment :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sandythyme

Although, I believe that this is all part of the plan, I truly hope that Katherine is safe & okay and that she's drinking tea with Michael at this very moment :icon_e_biggrin:

Ditto!  I can't help wonder if she is with Michael.  That's my wild thinking!  My question is why hasn't she addressed the situtation?  Yes Paris, Grammy is ok, I am just resting with Auntie Rebbie.  Really, what's up with communication?  This sound fishy to me.  However, I am sure there is a logical explanation to all of this.  However, it's fun to let your mind run wind and free.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:icon_e_confused: Just called.  The person answered.  I told him the number was put on twitter as being security for Katherine Jackson & I was trying to find out if it was a hoax.  He said no it is not a hoax.  I asked him if Mrs. Jackson was indeed missing.  He said “yes”.  I asked him what the public could do to assist and he said if we have any info about here whereabouts, please call them. :icon_e_confused:  He sounded like one of the security guards from the trials.  However, this makes me wonder yet again about Michael and danger.  Is this someone trying to find Mrs. Jackson for sinister rather than wholesome reasons?  I find it very strange that this number is being put out on twitter.  Very strange.   :ghsdf:

Because they are trying to make it look real

"Mrs J is missing. Yes ... .er this is legitimate, look we even have a phone hotline you can ring...

They are perpetuating the hoax.
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:02:34 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

"shortly" doesn't mean today, unfortunately. :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

ATTENTION! My name is Michaela. This is my mother's account. I just called the number Paris posted on her Twitter! When I tried to call at first, the line was busy. However, I tried again and it rang, and a gentlemen answered! He said something along the lines of, "How may I help you?". I then asked if it was the number Paris Jackson posted on Twitter. He asked my name and I told him. He asked if I had any information to help with the Mrs. Jackson case. I then told him that I actually had some questions. He said that he couldn't answer any questions. I told this man that I thought a lot of weird stuff was going on and I asked if I could say what was on my mind. He said, "Of course ma'am, absolutely." I flat out told him I THINK MICHAEL IS ALIVE. This is the good part-- He replied with a kind laugh, "Well there's certainly some stuff going on." I said there is so many strange things. He said he agreed. He had no problem listening to me and was incredibly polite. He said "There is a lot of drama..(mumbling)....". I said thank you and that I love Michael. This man sounded black. Maybe a member of the family? Hmm. He was incredibly polite and it was like he was almost dying to tell me Mike is alive. I'm shaking. Anyone else care to call?  :icon_e_wink: :icon_exclaim:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Ditto!  I can't help wonder if she is with Michael.  That's my wild thinking!  My question is why hasn't she addressed the situtation?  Yes Paris, Grammy is ok, I am just resting with Auntie Rebbie.  Really, what's up with communication?  This sound fishy to me.  However, I am sure there is a logical explanation to all of this.  However, it's fun to let your mind run wind and free.

Really, what's up with communication?   
I wonder about that too. Possibly, there's good communication btwn family members, though half- story-tweets or wrong interpreted tweets create assumptions and controversies and the media runs with it. Not the 'source' has made (up) the whole story but the media and the public who didn't even think of checking the facts or just waiting for official statements (NOT via Twitter!) by one of the family members or authorities.
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:07:39 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions