Facebook Declares War on Anonybook
July 20, 2012, 05:17:50 PM
Facebook offers 'settlement' with Anonybook, maneuvers for more delay time, then initiates lawsuit with formal opposition proceeding. Anonybook claims, publicly announces and defends its sovereignty and lack of infringement in Facebook's affairs, asks Facebook to reciprocate.

In a world of rampant fascism, state-sponsored terrorism and draconian, corporate conglomeration, a sovereign network is a revolutionary act. Anonybook holds as a votive one's fundamental right to remain Anonymous in today's world of predaceous, dictatorial and fascist interference in the daily lives of We the People, the 99%. Further, Anonybook recognizes one's inalienable right to retain absolute control of one's Privacy settings, whatever one's personal, financial, social, political, religious, spiritual or otherwise non-disclosed but legal and ethically-correct motivation for remaining private. Accordingly, we shun the shady stuff that other social networks conspire to pull -- like mining your data and selling it, laying claim to your property, spying on you and secretly manipulating your Privacy settings.

Join us at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUg_fmCKKo&feature=em-uploademail[/youtube]

;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Facebook Declares War on Anonybook
July 21, 2012, 01:04:47 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Facebook offers 'settlement' with Anonybook, maneuvers for more delay time, then initiates lawsuit with formal opposition proceeding. Anonybook claims, publicly announces and defends its sovereignty and lack of infringement in Facebook's affairs, asks Facebook to reciprocate.

In a world of rampant fascism, state-sponsored terrorism and draconian, corporate conglomeration, a sovereign network is a revolutionary act. Anonybook holds as a votive one's fundamental right to remain Anonymous in today's world of predaceous, dictatorial and fascist interference in the daily lives of We the People, the 99%. Further, Anonybook recognizes one's inalienable right to retain absolute control of one's Privacy settings, whatever one's personal, financial, social, political, religious, spiritual or otherwise non-disclosed but legal and ethically-correct motivation for remaining private. Accordingly, we shun the shady stuff that other social networks conspire to pull -- like mining your data and selling it, laying claim to your property, spying on you and secretly manipulating your Privacy settings.

Join us at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUg_fmCKKo&feature=em-uploademail[/youtube]

;D

At 7:47, he talks about Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 21, 2012, 01:30:13 AM
Here it is:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 21, 2012, 02:05:37 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here it is:

Thanks a lot!!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 21, 2012, 03:22:17 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us. I watched the video earlier and as always I was fascinated at the seemingly well thought out plan. I think they have their hands full but they seem to be legally savvy.

It's also interesting that they seem to mention Michael in almost every video. In fact, he makes a point to draw attention that there is a conspiracy theory. So, is that because so many MJ fans follow him and he is just aware of that or does Michael really have something to do with this group?

For me, I really don't know but I'm not ruling anything out. I hear that truth is stranger than fiction.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal