~Souza~

Re: TIAI July 17
July 17, 2012, 11:27:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Because I think we humans are decreasing in intelligency, not increasing...

Because of the propaganda, starting with the Catholic Church, extending to modern governments and ending in the hands of the media. They create our reality and our "history". This is how it was and this is how it is because this is what we say. All you have to do is get it written in a book and it "becomes" fact.

But still, why didn't the ancient Egyptians write down about Pi? They wrote about many other things, walls n walls full of hieroglyphics, no mention of pi, no mention of the golden number. No right angles found, no T squares, nada. How did they create perfect right angles without that tool? It's impossible to create a right angle without a T square, yet NONE have been found. Why? How did they light the inner chambers when creating them within the pyramids. There is no carbon on the ceilings from torches, they used something else to illuminate the space. They must have had light, their work on the inner chamber is *perfect* 3' square, perfect right angles, perfect symmetrical slopes. You don't do that in the dark. Copper mirrors? Why can't it be done today if it was effective enough to work by? These are questions to ponder, these are ancient mysteries never solved, yet historians ignore these facts, they are absent from the texts. No one seems to care to wonder.

I wonder.

I believe there was no need to write it down, because I believe people were able to remember more, if not everything. We still have people today with a photographic memory, who says that's not what we all had some few thousand years ago?

BTW: Carbon dating is a 'hoax', it's extremely inaccurate. In a test they once dated a petrified pickle (from only a few years old) as being 400+ years old. They date the fossils to the layer in the earth they were found and the layer's age is determined by the fossils that were found in it. That's circular reasoning and me being russian royalty makes more sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

July 18, 2012, 04:05:53 AM
@ bec,
the workers didn't need to light the pyramid because the light was already there. Try to imagine how the pyramid was built and for what purpose. The picture I found in the internet is quite funny but it shows how archeologists see it.

The workers started with a big square. When the pyramid got higher, then they surrounded it with mud ramps. Inside the great pyramid there are only 3 chambers. They were only putting stone on stone and filling certain areas with sand. When they reached the level of the a certain chamber, the sarcophagus was dragged inside it, sliding on the ramps, as the were no ceiling yet. So as you see in the picture, as there was no ceiling yet, day light was everywhere. After the finished building the pyramid and the ramps has reached the top of it, they covered the pyramid with flat stones. Now the work direction changed because they were covering the top first, removing the ramps at the same time when a side is covered. By reaching the bottom of the pyramid, all sides were covered with that flat stone and the ramp was removed completely.

Any pyramid was used only once, as it is the tomb of the King, nothing more nothing less. So during the burial ceremony , the mummy of the King was carried by the workers to the pyramid along with everything he used during his life time. Because there is no light inside the pyramid, they had to use candles or any other light source to light the way to the burial chamber. After the king is buried and his stuff putt in the other chambers, the door was closed and hidden. There are also tramps inside the pyramids and passages that lead to empty parts to prevent tomb thieves from stealing the King's treasures. But thieves succeeded to steal them though.
There are more than 110 pyramids in Egypt and all of them were built the same way. The only pyramid that has the perfect dimensions is the great pyramid in Giza. I guess, I have mentioned before that the tombs of the workers, a small hospital, and building tools were found near the pyramid.

All building a mummification secrets were written on papyrus and kept in the holy tempels, in the "Holy of the Holies", where only the priests have access to. But as the Egyptians history was full of turmoils, wars and even changes of religion, so these manuscripts were in danger. When the Greek invaded Egypt and built the library of Alexandria, the largest library of the ancient world, all the remaining of the manuscripts were collected and kept there. But unfortunately the library was set on fire by Julius Caesar and many manuscripts, building and mummification secrets were gone forever.

I hope that was useful.

As far as the wholes are  concerned, old Egyptians knew diamonds. The were using them to make statues out of very hard stones like quartz for example. Quarts comes after diamonds and is a very hard stone. So it's not only the wholes that were formed so exact and fine, but also the statues. So if we leave the outer space invasion and technology aside, everything is explainable, except for witchcraft!

Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:22:03 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

July 18, 2012, 04:36:25 AM
Bec
I have no problem with the religious aspect anymore because I am thinking bigger, much much bigger; into history, archaeology, origins of man on earth, and the universe.
I like that you're open!

Paula-c, that's awful about your sister.  :icon_e_sad: It seems most people on earth tend to resist new information that goes against what they've believed, but change is slowly coming.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Sign #4, as all of them!!  Just to be fair, here's an article questioning Ron Wyatt's claims of finding the Ark, but it doesn't seem to find enough to dismiss his claims to me.

Many years ago I read a book, I think called something like, The Search for Noah's Ark. It was however the story of the treacherous difficulty and climb up the snowy Mount Ararat, and locals claim there was an ark once seen and touched, as well as a Russian explorer (his photos confiscated apparently) so nothing concrete was actually found. The ark was said to be in 2 pieces, half further down the mountain, but both permanently buried in snow and ice. So from my memory the evidence was almost entirely anecdotal. Most of the Christian world seemed to believe that location.

The careful Bible study that TS showed us, really helped me to see which site is more likely the accurate one; not only strong Scriptural support but logic.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 18, 2012, 05:29:06 AM
Great redirect, and so easy to understand....thank god.  I usually struggle with all the old version scripture, but this is in plain English. :multiplespotting:

Will read it again.....How many signs are there??? Oh that's right  .........seven !!

Thanks, The truth

Isn't it ironic, don't you think, that a Movie about Noah's Arc is just starting to be fimed this month of July....

Russell Crowe Confirmed for Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH; Production Begins This July in New York and Icelandby Adam Chitwood   

Posted:April 22nd, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Though we pretty much already knew he was onboard, Paramount and New Regency announced today that Russell Crowe is officially set to play Noah in Darren Aronofsky’s Biblical epic Noah.  The film is “a close adaptation of the Biblical story of Noah’s Ark, in which the titular Noah is given a divine mission of building an ark to save creation from the impending flood.  Aronofsky wrote the screenplay alongside Ari Handel, and John Logan (Gladiator, Hugo) performed revisions.  Interestingly, the press release notes that production will begin this July in New York and Iceland.  Hit the jump for more.
According to scripture, Noah’s Ark came to rest in the Mountains of Ararat, which is today located in Turkey.  I’m not incredibly familiar with the geography of Iceland, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t look like Turkey.  It’s possible that Aronofsky is still firming up other locations, or maybe they’ll do a bang-up job changing Iceland’s climate.

The film’s release date is set for March of 2014, so it’s also possible that the long post-production schedule means Aronofsky is utilizing a great deal of visual effects to bring the Biblical tale to life.  Whatever the case, I’m incredibly excited to see that Noah is moving forward.  Liam Neeson has been mentioned in connection with the other lead role in the film, but he has yet to official come onboard.  Read the full press release below.  Noah opens on March 28th, 2014.

Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:16:42 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2012, 08:03:32 AM
I don't think people are becoming less intelligent but that there is so much information and so many vehicles by which to come to a simple conclusion that it has become almost impossible to digest it all.  When things were simple and people's minds were free of clutter and the the buzz buzz of electronic devices and vices, they were able to hone in to their crafts and perfect them. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

becTopic starter

July 18, 2012, 08:31:18 AM
Thanks, diggyon, I'm not sure I accept that explanation but I appreciate the alternate theory.

Another unexplained curiosity is how the statue of Ramses is perfectly symmetrical, the left side matches the right side like a mirror image. Having been an artisan, I'm not sure that is possible to do on that scale by hand, working with copper chisels on solid rock without the assistance of computers and machines.

This really isn't the topic though so I think I oughta stop junking up the thread. This Sign just reminded me about this stuff n I'm sort of into it so I got carried away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 18, 2012, 10:52:50 AM
I have no problem with the religious aspect anymore because I am thinking bigger, much much bigger; into history, archaeology, origins of man on earth, and the universe. MJ says the history books are wrong and I am learning exactly how right he is about that. It's amazing what wins out as conventional thought aka yours n mine effective reality over the ages isn't necessarily the truth at all.

well i'll be... kudos to you for being open minded.

To those interested:

i found the below interesting when i started to research archeological, historical evidence of the flood 15 years ago when doing a personal research project. when trying to prove the flood to myself, learning about these primitive and native legends combined with written biblical account, heightened my faith in a global flood caused by God. here is the info:

Native global flood stories are documented as history or legend in almost every region on earth. Old world missionaries reported their amazement at finding remote tribes already possessing legends with tremendous similarities to the Bible's accounts of the worldwide flood. H.S. Bellamy in Moons, Myths and Men estimates that altogether there are over 500 Flood legends worldwide. Ancient civilizations such as (China, Babylonia, Wales, Russia, India, America, Hawaii, Scandinavia, Sumatra, Peru, and Polynesia) all have their own versions of a giant flood.

These flood tales are frequently linked by common elements that parallel the Biblical account including the warning of the coming flood, the construction of a boat in advance, the storage of animals, the inclusion of family, and the release of birds to determine if the water level had subsided. The overwhelming consistency among flood legends found in distant parts of the globe indicates they were derived from the same origin (the Bible's record), but oral transcription has changed the details through time.

Legend:

D = Destruction by Water
G = (God) Divine Cause
W = Warning Given
H = Humans Spared
A = Animals Spared
V = Preserved in a Vessel

D H A V         Australia- Kurnai
D W H A V     Babylon- Berossus' account
D G W H A V  Babylon- Gilgamesh epic
D G W H V     Bolivia- Chiriguano
D H A V         Borneo- Sea Dayak
D H A V         Burma- Singpho
D G H A V      Canada- Cree
D G W H A V  Canada- Montagnais
D G H A V      China- Lolo
D W H A V     Cuba- original natives
D G W H A V  East Africa- Masai
D G W H V     Egypt- Book of the Dead
D G H V         Fiji- Walavu-levu tradition
D G W H A     French Polynesia- Raiatea
D H A V         Greece- Lucian's account
D G H A V      Guyana- Macushi
D G H V         Iceland- Eddas
D G H V         India- Andaman Islands
D W H A V      India- Bhil
D G W H V      India-Kamar
D W H A         Iran- Zend-Avesta
D G H V          Italy- Ovid's poetry
D G H V          Malay Peninsula- Jekun
D W H V         Mexico- Codex Chimalpopoca
D W H A V      Mexico- Huichol
D G H V          New Zealand- Maori
D W H A         Peru- Indians of Huarochiri
D W H V         Russia- Vogul
D W H A V      U.S.A. (Alaska)- Kolusches
D G H A V       U.S.A. (Alaska)- Tlingit
D W H A V      U.S.A. (Arizona)- Papago
D G H A V       U.S.A. (Hawaii)- legend of Nu-u
D H A V          Vanualu- Melanesians
D H A V          Vietnam- Bahnar
D H A V          Wales- Dwyfan/Dwyfan legend

D=35 G=18 W=17 H=35 A=24 V =32 Total Occurrences out of 35

Should anyone be interested:

Here is an interesting post that I made on Michaelsarmyoflove back in Janurary and just want to copy it over here as it is flood proof related. we were talking about seashell fossils found in mountains at the time. petrified shell fish found in mountains, etc....

yes i love this fact. i always use it when conversing with non ark / flood believers. the only explanation is the bibles great flood which some refuse to believe.

not sure if you know, but not only have sea fossils been found in high mountanous regions, but also whales!!!

A "Whale" of a Fossil:
Or should we say "a fossil of a whale? It's true, but what is most interesting about it is how it was buried. In 1976, workers from the Dicalite division of Grefco inc. found the remains of a baleen whale entombed vertically in a diatomaceous earth quarry. 

"They've found fossils there before; in fact the machinery operators have learned a good deal about them and carefully annotate any they find with the name of the collector, the date, and the exact place found. Each discovery is turned over to Lawrence G. Barnes at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County. The Whale, however, is one of the largest fossils ever collected  anywhere... (It) is standing on end.. and is being exposed gradually as the diatomite is mined. Only the head and a small part of the body are visible as yet.

"The modern baleen whale is 80 to 90 feet long and has a head of similar size, indicating that the fossil may be close to 80 feet long.

More Fossil Whales:

"In bogs covering glacial deposits in Michigan, skeletons of two whales were discovered ... How did they come to Michigan in the post-glacial epoch? Glaciers do not carry whales, and the ice sheet would not have brought them to the middle of a continent... Was there a sea in Michigan after the glacial epoch, only a few thousand years ago?"   

"Bones of Whale have been found 440  feet above sea level, north of Lake Ontario; a skeleton of another whale was discovered in Vermont, more than 500 feet above sea level; and still another in the Montreal-Quebec area, about 600 feet above sea level..." 

@ bec re: your posts on pyramids, right angles, wheel, T square etc - just a few points to consider. though i have NO IDEA how the pyramids were built and it is a conundrum that i too have no answers on even after exstensive research for such answers, a few side points are: the wheel *was* invented by this stage, if you are going by biblical history, which we seem to be with flood at current. early texts make mention of such. i:e: pharoah's chariots, etc. also, if we are taking *biblical* history into account, other megastructures with similar materials and elements had been done in times before. i am thinking tower of babel mentioned in genesis, which indicated that the top of the tower reached the heavens. so major structures had been made even before the time of egypts pyramids. how? i dont know. i am without answers here. but there must have been a way. only a few years later, major structures were also built in medo persia, city walls, massive god like structures and statues, etc. so their must have been similar methods used that were known to mankind at that time. what those methods are? beats me! another thing i was thinking of the building of the ark. obviously we are not talking about granite, etc, but various tools, pulleys, wheels must have been in order to a) get the animals in, b) make the ark itsself, c) cart over a years supplies of food into the ark. i guess my thought is, that maybe during pyramid era, larger scale and heavier duty systems were used in egypt, based on other ancient methods. but its frustrating not to know, i concur!

and really, your guess is as good as mine.  :icon_e_wink:

@ souza

Because I think we humans are decreasing in intelligency, not increasing...

and

I believe there was no need to write it down, because I believe people were able to remember more, if not everything. We still have people today with a photographic memory, who says that's not what we all had some few thousand years ago?

i completely agree.

no obligation to read on, this is a long one i know. sorry.  :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

for those interested: one of the reasons why, actually the main reason i think this is, is because we are a degenerating human race, getting weaker and weaker with each generation that predated us and ultimately moving further and further away from 'perfection' which is how we were originally created by god.

if we look at the bible account, adam and eve were created perfect by God. they sinned and lost perfection. they were supposed to live forever. but instead they died. their offspring lived to a considerably old age 800 years plus...

see genesis chapter 5: This is the book of the generations of Adam. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. 2 Male and female he created them, and he blessed them and named them Man when they were created. 3 When Adam had lived a hundred and thirty years, he became the father of a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth. 4 The days of Adam after he became the father of Seth were eight hundred years; and he had other sons and daughters. 5 Thus all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died. 6 When Seth had lived a hundred and five years, he became the father of Enosh. 7 Seth lived after the birth of Enosh eight hundred and seven years, and had other sons and daughters. 8 Thus all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years; and he died. 9 When Enosh had lived ninety years, he became the father of Kenan. 10 Enosh lived after the birth of Kenan eight hundred and fifteen years, and had other sons and daughters. 11 Thus all the days of Enosh were nine hundred and five years; and he died. 12 When Kenan had lived seventy years, he became the father of Ma-hal'alel. 13 Kenan lived after the birth of Ma-hal'alel eight hundred and forty years, and had other sons and daughters. 14 Thus all the days of Kenan were nine hundred and ten years; and he died. 15 When Ma-hal'alel had lived sixty-five years, he became the father of Jared. 16 Ma-hal'alel lived after the birth of Jared eight hundred and thirty years, and had other sons and daughters. 17 Thus all the days of Ma-hal'alel were eight hundred and ninety-five years; and he died. 18 When Jared had lived a hundred and sixty-two years he became the father of Enoch. 19 Jared lived after the birth of Enoch eight hundred years, and had other sons and daughters. 20 Thus all the days of Jared were nine hundred and sixty-two years; and he died. 21 When Enoch had lived sixty-five years, he became the father of Methu'selah. 22 Enoch walked with God after the birth of Methu'selah three hundred years, and had other sons and daughters. 23 Thus all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. 24 Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him. 25 When Methu'selah had lived a hundred and eighty-seven years, he became the father of Lamech. 26 Methu'selah lived after the birth of Lamech seven hundred and eighty-two years, and had other sons and daughters. 27 Thus all the days of Methu'selah were nine hundred and sixty-nine years; and he died.

a few books into the bible, people start living to approximately the 600 year mark. then even later, around the 300 mark. then mid bible, around the 150 - 180 year mark. humans lifespan expectancy declined. so did health, talents, abilities and perhaps stregnth and senses.

my point is, that a human race that we view as primitive (although they have actually been primitive in some aspects) may have been stronger, more intelligent, capable, than we actually give credit for, because they were closer to perfection. they may have been able to accomplish things then that today appear uncomprehensible.

and to other readers, i respect, that if you arent a biblically inclined person this answer may not satisfy you. i personally found some thing in this line of reasoning, but *get* that this might not work for everyone.

Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 11:46:24 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

becTopic starter

July 18, 2012, 11:57:57 AM
Re: the wheel and not possessing the technology, I was referring to other cultures, Mesopotamia, Ancient Andean cultures, Easter Island, etc, other sites where Megalithic structures have been erected by cultures modern day scientists deny possessed written language, complex mathematics, or the wheel; aka they were utilizing technology they weren't given credit for even having. Giza is just one, and the youngest of these sites, possibly, if it actually was built by the culture we give credit for it. If I fudged that or wasn't clear I apologize.

Ps. They say these sites all sit on the "true" equator running through the Earth's magnetic pole. All on the same line, a line that runs exactly around the circumference of the Earth and bisecting the magnetic pole. That is too mind boggling to be a coincidence. How can that possibly be? These ancient people supposedly had no knowledge of the global Earth much less the ability to determine it's magnetic pole, much less the location of other cultures spanning the globe and the centuries.

There are megalithic structures below the sea, not too far under water, shallow enough to dive to but deep enough to where they didn't just fall victim to an encroaching sea levels even over the eons. Entire cities constructed of megalithic stones; streets, stairways, columns, ruins of temples, aqueducts, again, perfect right angles, perfectly on level, foundations set into bedrock, all under water right now. Completely ignored by modern science. Why?

Megalithic structures built 100 miles from their quarries in lands without major trees, blocks weighing 100+ tons being moved uphill n across lakes and rivers by people with llama skin ropes? When today, these accomplishments cannot be duplicated, and not for lack of trying. Occasionally over the years in modern times, some organization attempts to "show how it was done" and recreate the moving of megalithic blocks. All have failed to date. Even when they "cheat" and use some modern technology, they have been unsuccessful and the project has been abandoned.

Regardless, look at that wall I posted the pic of. That complex, irregular, interlocking stone work is so precise, you cannot fit a razor blade between the stones, and historians say this work was done by people who lacked a written language... these are prehistoric people... yet somehow they were able to instruct rock cutters at a quarry 100 miles away exactly what stones they needed to fit where and have them cut so perfectly that they fit like that, not to mention transport them, and then hoist and erect them in position with such perfection that they have outlasted the eons.

There is more to the story. That is all I am saying.

Re: global flood, agreed that "legends" from all these cultures all over the world being so incredibly similar to one another... from peoples who we don't believe could have had any contact with or knowledge of each other, is telling. Just so I have this straight, Noah's flood is reported to have occurred a couple hundred years before the "birth" of Christ, correct?

Re: writing down knowledge. I do not believe that every single culture that created these Megaliths chose to omit the information of how/why they did what they did coincidentally when those who did have a written language chose to write about so many other random and seemingly insignificant things about themselves. That just doesn't make sense to me and seems like a stretch. Not ONE culture chose to mention even ONE thing about their grandiose technology that allowed them to built such magnificent structures? They chose to construct such monuments that would last eons past when they would need to utilize them for a reason. You don't built something to last forever for no reason. You build something to last forever as a time capsule of your achievement because you're proud of yourself and your technology, you make your claim; look, future generations, we were here and this is what we did. Considering the time and effort required during a time when life was anything but easy, I cannot easily accept the explanation that they didn't leave records simply because they didn't care or see any point in sharing.

Maybe they were destroyed? Possible. That's more possible to me then the concept that they never existed at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

everlastinglove_MJ

July 18, 2012, 12:33:57 PM
Thank you for Sign 4, TS. I took the time to read and absorb your clear research and illustrations, which you posted on "the day that Noah's ark rested upon the mountains of Ararat".

Genesis 8:4, “And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.”

Your research on the timeline of the ark's landing is interesting and truly inspires me to question more historical "facts" which are considered and even concluded as the truth for ages.

quote TS:

In some of the Ararat expeditions, people have made big claims about finding the remnants of a large boat near the mountain top.  However, they have all failed to bring back any real evidence to support their claims.

I think it is almost a necessity to question the historical "facts' and to do research for or make efforts to find evidence closest to the truth. It is the awareness that counts, not only in history but also NOW. I see and believe in EOW as a human awareness about the value of the earth and the universe. 

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Elsa

July 18, 2012, 01:41:25 PM
I always appreciate reading your posts, TS - even when some of the details aren't what I believe or I don't understand your meaning.  You make some interesting points that I haven't thought about before. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 18, 2012, 03:04:06 PM
I've mentioned before about the Coral Castle in Florida, where its builder Ed Leedskalnin said he used the same secrets the pyramid-builders use, but he died taking them with him. There were people all around him who could see stages of the castle being built but never his methods--very mysterious. He built it ALONE.  If you haven't heard about this guy before, it will blow your mind, and you'll never believe in the pyramid ramps again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amXsPcD7g5g[/youtube]

Years ago I did a LOT of reading in the creationist position on the flood. One of the best was a thick textbook, so foundational:
In 1961, Henry M. Morris (a hydraulic engineer), and John C. Whitcomb wrote The Genesis Flood, which advocated creationism and flood geology. In it he cited an influence by George McCready Price, a Seventh-day Adventist schoolteacher and defender of creationism in the early 20th century.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I also believe on the other site (or search) there are good videos by Kent Hovind on the Genesis Flood.

Evan Almighty was a hilarious movie where Morgan Freeman was God,  and Steve Carell was Noah.  Now I'll have to see it again in a new light.  Wiki,  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e608ed_xxaQ[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 03:13:41 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 18, 2012, 03:57:10 PM
Thank you TS.  You made my day.   :woohoo2:  I was thinking and hoping that today was the day because of a few reasons.

1.  The feast of first fruits is near July 18 so it could be the 17.  Is it today ??  It has to do with the wheat harvest.
2.  I found the date about Noah a few months ago and had a feeling it was an important date so I wrote it on the other site. I heard, Noah left the ark for a new life on the seventh month on the 17th day of the month. 
3.  All the sevens and the 17.  This is the opposite of 71 (ambulance number).

:th_bravo:

I love the post TS.  I will study it some more.  So, I think the bible foreshadows events and dates to come.   

Love You       :icon_e_smile:

:th_bravo: you got it right Dontwalkaway!

So... when do you think Sign 5 is scheduled for?

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

July 18, 2012, 04:27:41 PM
Instead of Noah the preacher, it should now be-- Michael/TS the preacher!
I would love to read one of his Bible studies every week of the year!!

So far, the days between his signs are--  (any patterns you mathematicians/numerologists?)

Jan. 21, March 6, May 27, July 17.

45,        82,        51

The average of 45, 82, and 51 = 59.
So I added 59 to July 17 and so on. The next 3 projected dates would be:
Sept. 14, Nov. 12, and Jan. 10.  So that means TS is gonna have be a little quicker with the next 3 to make it under the wire.
Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:34:19 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
July 18, 2012, 09:40:36 PM
Sarahli,  I don't know the dates for sure.  Only TS knows.

I am following the dates of the Jewish festivals.  Maybe that is what TS is doing because it seems like we have followed the first two so far.  May 27 and July 17.

May 27-Pentecost
July 17- Possibly the Feast of First Fruits
September 17- Roshashanah-Trumpets
September 26-Yom Kippur
October 1- Sukkot-Tabernacles

Also, maybe we have to look at significant dates in the bible.  It seems like the bible is saying that Noah started his new life on the 17th of the seventh month.  This is when he opened the door.  Maybe other important people/events share this date.  Maybe we have to look at what happened on other significant dates with other significant people such as Noah, Moses, Jesus, and even Enoch and others.    They follow the dates of the festivals and feasts.  That's why the festivals and feasts are important.  They are following God's appointed times.  We can't change these times if we want to follow God's plan.  So, I just had a thought.  Is there a date for when Noah actually left the ark ?  I'll have to read the post again and the bible again.

To know what is going on we have to follow the creator's calendar.  Satan/devil/TPTB don't want us to follow it.  That's why they changed it and  changed the Sabbath days etc.  They want to confuse us so we will not know the appointed times.  There's a debate about the correct calendar and confusion about it.  We have to calculate it using directions given in the bible.  I didn't calculate the dates above.  I just copied them from a calendar I have so I am not 100% sure they are correct.  If they match up with dates in the bible regarding previous events then we have more evidence that they are correct.

Love You All

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
July 18, 2012, 09:54:27 PM
Okay,

I just looked over TS post real quick.  There is information about the tenth month on the first day of the month.  Maybe October 1 is important.  This was when the window of the ark was opened and the Dove was sent out.  October 1 is the feast of Tabernacles or Sukkot this year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions