Lady JTopic starter

God, I´ve visited another board and they were talking about Halima´s shirt "Michael lives". They were saying that it is odd that she´s wearing a shirt like that but whenver they think about Paris´ speech about the memorial, they know MJ is dead. This is not an evidence. I am not saying that MJ is using his kids but to me it is normal what Paris did. I think Paris did it, so that everyone could see what a wonderful daddy she  has and how beautiful he raised them, Paris is such a lovely and beautiful girl and when the world sees her like that, EVERYONE sees that MJ was never a freak and how he loved his children. AND STILL DOES OF COURSE.

They can´t accept the fact that there are more clues of him being alive than EVIDENCE for his death.
You know they are brave to say that his death is so strange and that many things happenened which are not logical, but they don´t ask themselves if he might have faked his death.

His children, his children, he would never do that to them? He would tell them that he has to fake his death, since they are not little anymore. Ok Blanket is little, but I think MJ knows how to handle this so that his baby Blanket can be sure that his daddy is fine.

Another thing which makes me angry is when they say, he would never do that to his fans. The only thing that I say is his press conference in March. For me it was the first clue BEFORE his "death"  He loves us, but his family and his life come first and I think he left us so many clues...

And now it´s up to us to make the puzzle complete...if he comes back or not this is another question..but we have so many hints...he could be in a witness protection program. Maybe he did all of that so that the stupid society finally accepts that he never did harm a child and that he is the purest soul on earth. I know he was vindicated in 2005, but the world kept on going with calling him a sick and weird man... I think this is one reason more for Paris to do a speech infront of milliones of people. I mean the world keeps on calling him a pedo and he can´t fake his death????

He has the right to fake his death. He went through a lot and for me it makes more sense whenever I think about all the problems he had in his life. And even if he comes back, I mean he was called for so many years a pedo... If he could stand beyond that he will also stand beyond the people who won´t forgive him faking his death. The ones who love him unconditionally will be happy and thankful for his return, cause they know he is not a normal man from next door but a famous man who has so much pressure and since he was 5 years old. He is only a human, I think a normal person would be dead already. Think about the trial he went through. This is another answer why he had to fake his death.

Guyz, there are more reasons but I know we listed all of them up in other threads. Thanks for reading this. It means a lot to me. Really a lot.

I love you guyz.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My opinion is that we need to investigate all avenues to uncover the truth... and that involves looking at the evidence that seems to point towards his passing, no matter how painful that is.

We would be doing a dis-service to ourselves and to the investigation if we ignored some areas of evidence just because it doesnt fit in with our theories or what we would like to believe.

A good detective looks at all the evidence in an impartial manner and investigates it to value its worth as evidence.

In order to get justice for MJ we need to uncover the truth.

I stand shoulder to shoulder with MJ and will fight for justice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

You have the choice...either you believe in a hoax or not...
I think most of the believers had already doubts in June.
Then maybe there are some (less than 15 %) who got their doubts
some months later...
And then there are some who believed his death when they saw some pics
on TV...like the fake ambu-pic...and later Paris speech is the ultimate proof
for them that MJ is really not alive anymore.
It depends on the perspective....
If I compare.....I still have so many unanswered questions and for me there's still
more proof that MJ is still alive and not dead...
It's not easy to convince nonbelievers...you can try it, but you shouldn't waste too
much time.
I know my opinion..I know that there are many peeps in the world who share my view although I have no one in my real life, who thinks like me...
The only thing which is annoying is the long wait...
my patience is limited...
I hope there will come up some evidences which establich clarity...at least for the
believers.

Don't give up :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

okay .. I also think that O2 confrence is a clue for us ..
when he said he love us .. I know he really really meant it .. u can hear in his accent when he said that ..
when he said " you have to know that I love u so much really " *with pitiful accent*
It give me sense like he want us to know that and understand him because he had to make a hard decision that can make us turn back on him ..
I hope u understand my opinion because it's so hard to describe that ..  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
My opinion is that we need to investigate all avenues to uncover the truth... and that involves looking at the evidence that seems to point towards his passing, no matter how painful that is.

We would be doing a dis-service to ourselves and to the investigation if we ignored some areas of evidence just because it doesnt fit in with our theories or what we would like to believe.

A good detective looks at all the evidence in an impartial manner and investigates it to value its worth as evidence.

In order to get justice for MJ we need to uncover the truth.

I stand shoulder to shoulder with MJ and will fight for justice.

Agree 110%!!!

Especially when there may be actual EVIDENCE!  Not just someone pulling an idea out of thin air - which is how many crazy threads get started on here...   :roll:

Even if it doesn't fit in with what we'd **LIKE** to be true(that he's alive and faked his death on purpose for whatever reason), it may lead to the real truth.  Whatever that is.

Right now there's too much evidence that what we've seen of his "death" isn't real so that I keep coming here hoping for some answers.  At the same time, there isn't enough evidence to prove 100% without any doubts that he's alive.

I'd rather know the WHOLE TRUTH than live in a fantasy world where he's fine and playing tricks on everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i would say the following - if someone is dead and there are no questions about it, then there is not much evidence one need to know to believe this person is dead... then if someone is not dead, but tries to convince that he apparenly is, then i think a lot of "death evidence" has to be provided to the world to convince that he is really dead...

so i would risk to say: more evidence like this what we see for MJ, more likely that this is just the "evidence" to make people believe he is "truly dead"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Look congratulations Lady 3 and Virgo75 too!
I agree in gender, number and degree! you said it!
I'll tell you something when I say he is alive, there are people who laugh in my face and tell them: Just yourself Angelica!
Just do two questions, which break the person:
1st anyone here saw the body in the coffin in the two funerals that happen?
2nd Can anyone tell me why to date nothing has happened with the doctor?
Ready. People look at me with that face of a question mark and: This is not really seen anything that proves he really is dead, then they start to pull on the reasoning and say, has many strange things.
You know what happens? There are people who never entered a blog like this, if you want to know that there blogs and Web sites that comment on the fact that Michael forged his death!
Like all who are here have our obligations, work, home, some have children ...
But for those who follow everything from the beginning there's something wrong, things do not fit, just after the show I found it very strange ...
Okay she did not want a funeral prisoner, but on the show was full of security guards, they could have opened the coffin and thousands of fans who were there would have seen!
Forgive me but the tears of Paris that hither to we have not dropped any not convince me!
Staff Michael loves his children, family and fans, but to love all he needs above all to love his own, and me, Michael decided to get a little love, even if it means he has to have made thousands of people suffer finally he give her many humanitarian causes, now it's his turn to donate yourself.
Forgive me skeptics, but we have much more evidence that Michael is alive than dead!
An hour really know what happened, but here I will continue to investigate!
Kisses!
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions