MJonmindTopic starter

Victory Tour intro - MJ as King Arthur
July 16, 2012, 04:00:23 AM

Ro Baker’s Man, thank you for posting the LINK to the video of the intro to MJ’s Victory Tour. MJ clearly saw himself as a King Arthur type.  And the paintings he commissioned verified this. Thank you for sharing this on the other thread though it was all getting waaay off topic.

And this video was uploaded yesterday.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8sP47gy2JM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Here’s a less than kind long article written by The Daily Beast on July 15, 1984. So 28 years ago today!

In Kansas City, first stop on the tour that now goes to Texas Stadium outside Dallas (July 13-15), the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville, Fla. (July 21-23), and Madison Square Garden in New York (Aug. 2-5), Michael presided over one of the gaudiest, most grandiose spectacles in the history of pop music. The show opened with a curious costume pageant involving large, lumbering pastel-colored Muppet-like monsters, a magically glowing sword, and a visored knight in shining armor—King Arthur meets Luke Skywalker. (The knight was Michael, of course.) There were lasers, strobe lights and smoke bombs. There was a spidery mechanical gizmo that nearly ate Michael. (He escaped.) There was magic, illusion, and fireworks—flares and explosives onstage during the show and in the sky overhead to end it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

These are the other posts on King Arthur and MJ  on the previous page to this link,  The Elephant Man- movie challenge, and David Lynch.

Ro Baker's . Man here:

And by SimpattyK here:
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:18:03 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Victory Tour intro - MJ as King Arthur
July 16, 2012, 04:16:09 AM
Thank you for splitting this off. Let's see if this topic can stay on topic now and not turn into a thread where people will try to connect every movie and celebrity to Michael.

So just for the record: This thread is officially about King Arthur and MJ. I suggest researching this thread connects those two without bringing up the Olympics AGAIN or movies and series that have illuminati symbolism in them, because there are thousands. Believe me, I have looked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

Re: Victory Tour intro - MJ as King Arthur
July 16, 2012, 04:23:02 AM
Thanks Souza, I know sometimes it's so easy to go off on side trails, because I forgot who said that Michael Jackson was an 'Institution', so literally so much is touched in some way by his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions