MJonmind

Keep in mind that the writer/director of The Truman Show, said he had Michael Jackson in mind, which is already a direct connection.  We owned the video and we watched it lots of times--love it!

Back to what you were saying about the roles of a clown. In a rodeo the clowns are also about protecting the riders from dangers of the horses or bulls. They defuse the dangers. Is MJ defusing dangers with his willingness to be that one who makes people smile?

I really like what you said here,
3.  A historic clown idea was based on the idea that "the most powerful person in the world is the one who can give away power."  God did this when God entered into human flesh.  Hebrews 12:2  Jesus calls on us to be servants.  The cross, which was a symbol of suffering and death, now is seen as a symbol of victory and life.  In clowning, you give away your power in words and action to become a "fool for Christ's sake" (I Corinthians 4:10).
6.  God works through the principles of comedy.  In comedy there is a "bringing down" of someone and, through a non-heroic means, the person is lifted up higher and better than before....

We are called to be "fools for Christ's sake," to be weak so that others can be strong.  What an honor and privilege that calling is! (pp. 14-15)

I was thinking about the things he has set in motion through his career, the Masks, the wheel chair and the other little things he did that caused him to be laughed at and many people saw him as less than remarkable, thus elevating their own sense of 'greatness' with in themselves...

The makeup, sometimes he looked so white and there was always alot of focus on his nose all the time, don't clowns make a big thing out of wearing a red nose that often squeaks?

Is this the reason for it to be called a circus? he refered to his own concerts as a circus, I think in the history tour...

This is a form of sacrificing oneself for the good of others--deep spiritual truths here!

The effect on the general population are either of two things:
1. Some will arrogantly laugh, hate, jeer, ridicule and thus make themselves feel superior and above him.
2. Some will smile, even cry with joy at the way he gives of himself in silliness, gentleness, generosity, and realize how truly rare and great he is. How blessed they are to have him.

Here's some pics:

You just have to click on images of Michael Jackson clown, to get hundreds of images, some MJ is clowning on purpose and others are people trying to laugh at him in a hurtful way.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Simpa, don't you have a collage of MJ clown pics?

I remember chuckling myself over this one before I knew better, years ago.

The very fact that MJ put tape on his face, and rode in a wheelchair when healthy, shows he almost goaded the public on to think some of the common misconceptions about him.

He literally allowed himself to be the butt of jokes around the world for decades--all for a greater purpose. This is namely  bringing love back into the world, becoming childlike, and leading by example.  I don't want to get into whether the 2005 trial was real or not, but come on, when he sat there holding Gavin's hand and talked about sharing the bed, he knew what he was doing--literally laying his life/reputation down to be 'crucified' and trampled, which is what happened.  He has been the world's clown in the most truest most honorable loving way possible. This act may potentially not only protect us from the danger/evil, but actually defeat the enemy in the big picture. A tactic with the enemy --appear weak, when really he is very strong.

Also Front said there had been clowns at the Murray trial, in keeping with MJ=Murray, and that the hoax is like a circus.

Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 12:26:09 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson loved reading Marvel comics and even Stan Lee said he wanted to be like Spiderman. LOL  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

A clue???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My whole family thinks I'm crazy for believing that Michael Jackson faked his death  v__v

L.O.V.E and respect to all

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
truman reversed. the audience, us, dont know where reality ends fiction begins. i love this idea. weather it's true or not is another thing. but it always intrigues me to think that we are in a reverse truman situation, commencing at bad era.

Yes! Truman reversed  :icon_cool:

Absolutely.
I truly believe that THIS is IT  :icon_e_wink:
The Tru(e)man Show indeed   :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Adi

Michael Jackson loved reading Marvel comics and even Stan Lee said he wanted to be like Spiderman. LOL  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

A clue???

I don't get what you mean. What would it be a clue to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions