SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[....]

Wonderful work you’ve put together Simpa.  2 thumbs up!!
In that video link you posted about  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
at 3:50  "He is obsessed by this painting by William Blake called Red Dragon, he feels he is transformed into the Red Dragon, in this beast."
Bill Blake is on the tombstone in Thriller. I've posted more on this elsewhere, another bunny trail. (on and on it goes  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:)

I just want to add another related character.  I believe like in The Michael Project, there is a whole mess of people including in Hollywood who are involved in this.

Christopher Walken has an interesting tooth fairy rant in this serious film. :icon_eek: :icon_lol:  Scroll down to Tooth fairy.

Simpa notice the Elvis film, and other interesting themes.
Also I may put your beginning part in the Conrad Murray= MJ thread, because I think it may hold some weight.
Christopher Walken (/ˈwɔːkən/; born March 31, 1943) is an American stage and screen actor.[1] He has appeared in more than 100 movies and television shows, including The Deer Hunter, Annie Hall,The Prophecy trilogy, The Dogs of War, Sleepy Hollow, Brainstorm, The Dead Zone, A View to a Kill, At Close Range, King of New York, True Romance, Catch Me If You Can, Pulp Fiction, Wedding Crashers, The Rundown, Click, and Hairspray, as well as music videos by recording artists such as Madonna, Journey, PIL, Run DMC, The Left Rights and Fatboy Slim.
Walken's films have grossed more than $1.8 billion in the United States.[2] He has also played the main role in the Shakespeare plays Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet, and Coriolanus. He is also a popular guest-host of Saturday Night Live, having hosted 7 times as of April 2008. His most notable roles on the show include record producer Bruce Dickinson (no relation to the singer with the same name) in the "More Cowbell" sketch and his multiple appearances as The Continental.
Walken debuted as a film director and script writer with the short film Popcorn Shrimp in 2001. He also wrote and acted the main role in a play about Elvis Presley titled Him, in 1995.[3]
Simpa, I LOVE – Christopher Walken, and also find him funny—very dry sense of humor.

One more detail that is more sad really. MJ said when he looked in the mirror, that he thought he looked like a lizard.  A dragon is a lizard.

Then there’s the red dragon (Satan) in Revelation 12:3, that Michael the Archangel fights against and defeats.
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
The whole chapter:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just like our Michael in Thriller, is both beast and the one who saves us from the terror about to strike, so is Michael somehow both Michael Archangel and dragon slayer.  Indeed a complex mystery of unparalleled proportions.  But bottom line, as MJ put it best, "I'm bad in a good way!"  and I believe him!!! :-*

oh WOW!! Thanks for reminding me of William Blake!!! !! just another great connection!
And the Bible references on that blog are interesting as well!
I didn't know about Christopher Walken and his Elvis movie, but I love the actor, me too!  :icon_e_wink:
You say you think he's in on it , too. What other connections did you find about him that made you think so?

[ . . . . ]
When Nicole was first switching to a British accent, and said "Papperazzi", I immediately thought of Princess Diana for some reason. IDK   :icon_e_confused:
humm... I missed that! good point! You're great MjonMind!!
Love ya!! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Remember, remember.............Conrad Murray also started teaching the fellow inmates and made it more like a university.... He was released earlier due to his excellent and caring behaviour...

Are we following a script???  HIStory ???
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNHLAkV1gqk[/youtube]

EXCELLENT!!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

1. Paris recently said in the Oprah interview, that she reads a lot, just like we know her DAD does!
2.  Now we learn from Nicole that Murray (Michael) reads a lot and has become like a sort of a mentor among his "fellow-inmates" who LOVE him!
3.  He started a "university" behind bars lmfao :thjajaja121:
- "he's teaching them vocabulary words" ---> like Front has been teaching us a lot of words and expressions... We're also used to reading "between the lines" ever since the hoax started, Michael/TmZ/family -twits - they're all about KEY-words and subtle meanings of words and phrases! How else could they transmit messages to us , unless through hoax-encoded language!? Surely a true hoax-university!
4. He's also been to "all kind of places", through "reading" of course!  yeah, right! :icon_geek: I love how Nicole's acting this line out , smiling and moving her head to all sides...
5. Interesting the DRAGON mentioning! Wishy, your interpretation is interesting and possibly true. I've also thought about the DRAGON/devil --> Illuminati.
6. TMZ reporter: "Does he get to exercise?"; Nicole: "If he's lucky" lmao  :thjajaja121:
7. I find it VERY "funny" that there is an advertisement for the WEEDS-tv series, just before the video starts! Is it really just a coincidence? Is it that TMZ mocks me/us for our pot-discussions ? Is it a clue? What is it!?  :Pulling_hair:

Regarding the Dragon, I took these fragments out from my article here:

[...]
2. About Brett Ratner:
*** Michael Jackson with Brett Ratner at the set of  the movie "Red Dragon", he invited Michael during the recording of this movie from the famous Hannibal trilogy - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*** Plot: A retired FBI agent with psychological gifts is assigned to help track down "The Tooth Fairy", a mysterious serial killer; aiding him is imprisoned criminal genius Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter (Anthony Hopkins).
*** Inside Red Dragon_part1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ---)) Look at minute 06:18 - the main character says "I thought he was gone and now he's back!"
*** Interview of Michael by his good friend Brett - part 1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]

Double-DRAGON Jacket that Michael had worn for the
ARTIST OF THE MILLENNIUM Award Ceremony

3. So besides the movie "Red Dragon" which is a Psychological Thriller !! ;) P :)) Other references I saw: first the DRAGON - I guess you all saw Michael's blouses, shirts and jackets imprinted with a dragon on them! So check out these MIND BLOWING links:
*** DRAGON MAN: Michael Jackson appears at the Millennium World Music Awards in Monaco in 2001. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
*** this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*** Michael Jackson tribute at Neverland Ranch's Dragon Coaster in Coney Island - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
*** the “Thriller” dance for Dragon*Con‘s world record attempt. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*** Michael Jackson Dragon - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Games - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

777 red DRAGON shirt from This Is it

Great post @SimPattyK by the way, when mj wear the double dragon jacket. mj says in his speech"You ain´t seen nothing yet" maybe it's a clue, already then mj was talking about the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Not going to spoil it for those who either haven't read the book or seen the (original) movie which IMO is the best version

.....but let me say this.....Nicole saying Dr M  is reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" is a schweeeeet connection for today   :)

Anyone who has seen or read this book will get what I mean (I hope  :icon_lol:)

I sooooooo wanted to post the connection but holding back because people are reading the book. Yes adi I 'get' it and it's a good one!

Thanks TMZ - big love!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Actually I tweeted this article earlier today as I picked the connection. Love it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[ . . . . ]

Regarding the Dragon, I took these fragments out from my article here:

[...]
2. About Brett Ratner:
*** Michael Jackson with Brett Ratner at the set of  the movie "Red Dragon", he invited Michael during the recording of this movie from the famous Hannibal trilogy - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*** Plot: A retired FBI agent with psychological gifts is assigned to help track down "The Tooth Fairy", a mysterious serial killer; aiding him is imprisoned criminal genius Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter (Anthony Hopkins).
*** Inside Red Dragon_part1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ---)) Look at minute 06:18 - the main character says "I thought he was gone and now he's back!"

[...]

Double-DRAGON Jacket that Michael had worn for the
ARTIST OF THE MILLENNIUM Award Ceremony
[ . . . . ]

^^
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5ALZmE1J0&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHN6YZIySKE&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

great video by eprit. thanks sim  :bearhug:

here is a pic of the red shirt, at celebrityclothing.com

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

~Souza~

Told ya it's a lion...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Not going to spoil it for those who either haven't read the book or seen the (original) movie which IMO is the best version

.....but let me say this.....Nicole saying Dr M  is reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" is a schweeeeet connection for today   :)

Anyone who has seen or read this book will get what I mean (I hope  :icon_lol:)

I sooooooo wanted to post the connection but holding back because people are reading the book. Yes adi I 'get' it and it's a good one!

Thanks TMZ - big love!!

It is i_deed Aussie, an especially good one for the 25th June  :icon_e_biggrin:

Pearl's new video pretty much lets the cat out of the bag for anyone who hasn't seen the movie or read the book......also the wiki page too for the novel.
Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 08:27:11 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Also why does she keep doing a British accent?

I'm thinking of Doctor Who at this moment when I listen to Nicole putting on that English accent.......

Nicole sounds like she is putting on an English accent like one of the female companions in the Dr. Who television series. When Nicole talks about how Dr Murray is able to "transport himself to all these different places" ...... well  Doctor Who is able to transport himself all over the Universe AND Dr. Who always  has a female accomplice/companion!   :icon_cool:

Reminded me of this TMZ article from May 12th 2011......lol

Dr. Who Gave MJ Propofol Forced to Testify for Murray

Dr. David Adams -- a Las Vegas anesthesiologist -- put Michael under with Propofol on 4 separate occasions in 2008. 

Dr. Murray's lawyers want him to testify in the manslaughter case about MJs "behavior and reactions while under the drug and also how he responded to the administration of the drug."

Dr. Adams vehemently objected to being subpoenaed, claiming he's a "low-key individual" and he's already lost business because of getting dragged into the case.

Nonetheless, TMZ has obtained a court order from a Las Vegas judge that forces Adams to testify.

.....and here is the discussion which took place on the Forum after the article was published on TMZ:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 08:26:27 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
great video by eprit. thanks sim  :bearhug:

here is a pic of the red shirt, at celebrityclothing.com

In fact it is a Dragon-Lion

Sources:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

A Winged Lion. Without a doubt the most recognizable winged lion now is symbolizing Saint Mark. There are many myths. One reports that Mark had ascended to heaven and would return in the form of winged lion, i.e
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

the winged lion was the royal symbol of the Babylonian Empire

Winged lion with ram's head and griffin's hind legs. Glazed tile frieze (500 BCE) from the palace of Dareios the Great (522-486 BCE), Susa, Iran Glazed tiles,165 x 209 cm Sb 3326

Louvre, Departement des Antiquites Orientales, Paris, France
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

MissG

Michael´s Lion does not have griffin´s hind legs. That´s a lion 100%, with lions paws and wings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal