paula-cTopic starter

Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity

This picture of Chicago Christians who showed up at a gay pride parade to apologize for homophobia in the Church.

... and the reaction from the parade

This picture of two Norwegian guys rescuing a sheep from the ocean

The moment in which this Ohio athlete stopped to help an injured competitor across the finish line during a track meet.

This picture of a villager carrying stranded kittens to dry land during floods in Cuttack City, India

This photograph of a man giving his shoes to a homeless girl in Rio de Janeiro

This picture of a firefighter administering oxygen to a cat rescued from a house fire

And this one

This interaction between a Guatemalan girl and a tourist she just met

These photos of two children collaborating to rescue a dog who had fallen into a ravine

This exchange between a protester and a soldier during a protest in Brazil.

These pictures of a man jumping into rough waters to rescue a stranger's Shih Tzu in Melbourne

And this photograph of two best friends on a swing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

:)  I love seeing things like this, thanks Paula.

Here's a video I just found:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prRmQ-OldyE[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
 :omg: Is that still not all lost! Thank you for these pictures Paula (same name of my sister) is nice to see that we still have hope. Love ♥

:bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

:)  I love seeing things like this, thanks Paula.

Here's a video I just found:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prRmQ-OldyE[/youtube]

not all the bankers are bad people :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you Paula for these pictures. I was having a bad day until I saw them, they touched my heart and they have brought my faith back in humanity........L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Thank you Paula for these pictures. I was having a bad day until I saw them, they touched my heart and they have brought my faith back in humanity........L.O.V.E.

I don't think I could say it any better, had a rought couple of days and lost the peace in my heart, this has re established it, the pictures actually made me cry!

Thank you! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

AngelGraduatedbyMJ

:) THANK YOU SO MUCH for these pictures... I'm so damn sensitive I've cried... but tears of joy. I was particularly saddened because of a campaign I saw today in the Paris subway. Every summer, there's a campaign to prevent people from abandonning their pets when they go on holiday.  The picture was so heartbreaking I've almost cried in the subway. It's zoomming on the face of a dog who has tears in its eyes, and it says : "An Animal can't cry. It just suffers silently." I started thinking about all these bastards who buy a pet "because it's so cute" and abandon it at the first inconvenience. I can't even throw away my Christmas tree before it's completely dead because I feel like a consumerist bitch ! I tend to be very pessimistic about human nature, sometimes I'm bitter so I really need these kinds of pictures/ stories ... It's a nice feeling to see we have so much in common on this site: same humanism, intellectual curiosity, independence of thinking, open-mindness, .. Whatever the outcome of this adventure is, it will always be a priviledge to be able to know you guys.  :bearhug:

"An Animal can't cry. It just suffers silently."   :-\
Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 09:55:52 PM by AngelGraduatedbyMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Yet neither the glittering crowns of royalty, nor the impressive might of statesmen, nor the luxurious comfort of five-star hotels caused his eyes to turn away from the needs of others."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Thank you for posting these pics! I really needed to see this side of humanity right now, because 6 days ago, I saw the other side of humanity...the ignorance for "LIFE". We lost a canine Family member to a senseless "MURDER", by 2 hunters, who say they thought she was a Bear!! My brother was walking down a dirt road, near a campground with Jemma his Black med. size dog, wwhen my brother stepped off the road a couple of feet when he heard 2 shots and then Jemma Yelp. He ran to her only to see 2 hunters walking AWAY in the other direction!! They weren't even going to check to see what it was they shot, until my brother yelled to them!! Then they said they thought she was a bear...well if they thought that, then they were shooting at a cub, because Jemma is in no way, close to being the size of an adult bear!! Oh, and it was 45 minutes before the closing of bear season, and they hadn't shot anything all day, so Jemma was like they were going to get a shot in regardless!! Such a reckless regard for LIFE! We have been devastated and I have never cried so much in my life! This dog touched so many peoples lives, she was the sweetest spirit you could ever imagine, and we miss her so! The good side is that there were 2 shots fired, and my brother was spared, his faithful companion took the bullet for him.

These pics help restore my faith, and I needed that extra boost, to find my own spirit again, so thanks for coming to me at a time I needed this most. Blessings and LOVE to everyone!

LIVE every day, like it's your last, and show the world your LOVE!!!
Peace Family...I LOVE you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bugsy

Thank you for posting these pics! I really needed to see this side of humanity right now, because 6 days ago, I saw the other side of humanity...the ignorance for "LIFE". We lost a canine Family member to a senseless "MURDER", by 2 hunters, who say they thought she was a Bear!! My brother was walking down a dirt road, near a campground with Jemma his Black med. size dog, wwhen my brother stepped off the road a couple of feet when he heard 2 shots and then Jemma Yelp. He ran to her only to see 2 hunters walking AWAY in the other direction!! They weren't even going to check to see what it was they shot, until my brother yelled to them!! Then they said they thought she was a bear...well if they thought that, then they were shooting at a cub, because Jemma is in no way, close to being the size of an adult bear!! Oh, and it was 45 minutes before the closing of bear season, and they hadn't shot anything all day, so Jemma was like they were going to get a shot in regardless!! Such a reckless regard for LIFE! We have been devastated and I have never cried so much in my life! This dog touched so many peoples lives, she was the sweetest spirit you could ever imagine, and we miss her so! The good side is that there were 2 shots fired, and my brother was spared, his faithful companion took the bullet for him.

These pics help restore my faith, and I needed that extra boost, to find my own spirit again, so thanks for coming to me at a time I needed this most. Blessings and LOVE to everyone!

Awww now that made me cry! I wanted to write more but I can't find the words that would be be coherant.

I'm sorry for your families especially your brothers loss.  sending lot's of L.O.V.E

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MJonmind

Aww, I'm so sad your brother's dog was killed so senselessly. Glad your brother's okay!

Paula, thanks for the touching stories!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

if we erradicate racism and never display it ever again, our young will learn from our behaviour. it could be wiped out on a global scale.

racism is a learnt behaviour. if we are racist or full of hate. our children will have no other example to follow... if we are full of love and display equality to people and eliminate the 'skin' issue completely from our minds and actions, our young will have no other example to follow....

it could change the world...

children are born naturally to love. we teach them how to hate..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

OMG!! This is simply heartbreaking!!! There are no words to comment atrocities towards animals!!
Those cannot be called people or humans!! These are simply BEASTS!! no brains ! no heart! no soul!
If I could , I would interdict hunting for hobby everywhere in the world!!! This "sport" simply encourages idiots to do monstrous things + they cause so many accidents with people dying ! Hunting is one of the most senseless and cruel LEGAL activies that "humans" undertake!

I am so with you on this, mjj4ever777 !!
Love you!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mj4ever777 - i am so sorry to hear about your loss, in these horrific, unjust and unfair circumstances.

i personally believe god will punish those who sho such disregard for life. even the life of animals

hugs to you. i am so sorry. you must be feeling terrible. my heart breaks for you.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
There are things in this world do not understand, and hunting of animals is one of them.
mj4ever777, I can not express the feeling of the death of his brother's dog, simply say I'm sorry. blessings

:bearhug: :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions