loyalfanTopic starter

performance art
June 21, 2012, 03:24:15 PM
 :michael_jackson-1135:  if you look up on google ............performance art...........as i have, it made me smile because all this circus over the last 3 years,the definition of performance art given........it could so easily be the hoax.....In art, performance art is a performance presented to an audience, traditionally interdisciplinary. Performance may be either scripted or unscripted, random or carefully orchestrated; spontaneous or otherwise carefully planned with or without audience participation. The performance can be live or via media; the performer can be present or absent. It can be any situation that involves four basic elements: time, space, the performer's body, or presence in a medium, and a relationship between performer and audience. Performance art can happen anywhere, in any venue or setting and for any length of time. The actions of an individual or a group at a particular place and in a particular time constitute the work. :th_bravo: :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: performance art
June 21, 2012, 03:30:50 PM
Precisley! BRAVO!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: performance art
June 21, 2012, 03:58:15 PM
I try performance art when I was in university....in my theater class...it was horrible.....I went to an hospital to do it....i hate that lol sorry loll i needed to talk about that when I saw this post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions