~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My Undies Are Clean... and I'm Thrilled!

Undies..funny word :icon_e_wink:

MJ UNDIES = he's not dead i.e. "undying" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thinking about the Zombie thread: a zombie doesn't die, he undies and comes back as in "Thriller"

I like the 'Undies'  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How clever.  "unDIES"  Great spin on the English language has he.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

~Souza~

Can we please not drag Elvis/LMP into every single thread? It's getting a little annoying. Shakira has a song 'underneath your clothes' but i doubt she's also in on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

So unDIES and a hidden BAM in the article.  Lol, this is too much.

Conrad Murray's prayers have been answered -- the good doc got a fresh pair of underwear and a clean jail uniform this week after lodging major complaints about the way he's being treated behind bars.

TMZ broke the story ... Murray believed he was going to die in L.A. County Jail ... claiming he's being treated like filth -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

But after lodging his complaints, we're told Murray saw immediate results. In fact, Connie told his lawyers a swarm of deputies came into his cell Monday morning ... and couldn't have been more accommodating.

Besides the clean clothes, Murray got a new blanket ... and was taken to the roof so he could get some fresh air.

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. tells us Murray is receiving the appropriate level of care for the headache he was complaining about. The rep also claims Murray was evaluated by a doctor last week.

Murray's attorneys acknowledge things are better, but "still characterize his living conditions as horrendous." Meanwhile, Connie couldn't be happier -- sources close to the doc tell us, "His spirits are much improved."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Can we please not drag Elvis/LMP into every single thread? It's getting a little annoying.
Shakira has a song 'underneath your clothes' but i doubt she's also in on it.
Shakira wasn't married to Michael either.
Shakira didn't ask MJ-fans to bring sunflowers to his fake-grave either.
and the connections go on and on...
No, Shakira is not in on the hoax. But Lisa is.

If you choose to ignore the hoax-information related to Lisa, I respect your choice/opinion, Souza.
You can delete my messages if you think they're OFF.
Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 08:01:52 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Adi

Conrad Murray's prayers have been answered -- the good doc got a fresh pair of underwear and a clean jail uniform this week after lodging major complaints about the way he's being treated behind bars.

TMZ broke the story ... Murray believed he was going to die in L.A. County Jail ... claiming he's being treated like filth -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

But after lodging his complaints, we're told Murray saw immediate results. In fact, Connie told his lawyers a swarm of deputies came into his cell Monday morning ... and couldn't have been more accommodating.

Besides the clean clothes, Murray got a new blanket ... and was taken to the roof so he could get some fresh air.

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. tells us Murray is receiving the appropriate level of care for the headache he was complaining about. The rep also claims Murray was evaluated by a doctor last week.

Murray's attorneys acknowledge things are better, but "still characterize his living conditions as horrendous." Meanwhile, Connie couldn't be happier -- sources close to the doc tell us, "His spirits are much improved."

Cool Andrea......good eyes!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Nice. Undies and BAM. But I don't believe in a bam yet for some reason. :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Cool Andrea......good eyes!!!!
yay! missed that one!! BAM!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 08:06:04 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Can we please not drag Elvis/LMP into every single thread? It's getting a little annoying.

If you choose to ignore the hoax-information related to Lisa, I respect your choice/opinion, Souza.

I would like you to post them either in the Elvis forum as ONE thread like LMP connections, or on your blog. It's very annoying to see every thread turn into an LMP or Elvis thread. Is that possible you think? That way it's very easy for people to just ignore the thread if they're not interested, instead of scrolling through threads they ARE interested in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

I would like you to post them either in the Elvis forum as ONE thread like LMP connections, or on your blog. It's very annoying to see every thread turn into an LMP or Elvis thread. Is that possible you think? That way it's very easy for people to just ignore the thread if they're not interested, instead of scrolling through threads they ARE interested in.

I am sorry if I annoy you and anyone else with my posts.
Maybe I just didn't realize that 3 posts related to Lisa & Elvis would be that annoying on a 2-3 pages thread.
I'm sorry once again.
I won't be bothering...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Maybe I just didn't realize that 3 posts related to Lisa & Elvis would be that annoying on a 2-3 pages thread.
I'm sorry once again.
I won't be bothering...

It's not just this thread, it's every thread. Is it that hard to please collect that stuff in ONE SINGLE thread? That way people who are interested, can easily find it again. You feel personally attacked so fucking quick, there is no way to ask you something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

I'm sorry once again.
I won't be bothering...

It's not just this thread, it's every thread. Is it that hard to please collect that stuff in ONE SINGLE thread? That way people who are interested, can easily find it again. You feel personally attacked so fucking quick, there is no way to ask you something.

I just said I'm sorry.
I do not feel attacked.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Sim, as I just wrote to you in a private message on fb:

Why don´t you just open a thread for all the Elvis and LMP connections and link to that when you want to refer to them in a thread?

I think that would be cool.

Sort of like the "Front clues" thread that Sarahli started.

Don´t you think?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

"His spirits are much improved."   :LolLolLolLol: This story is strange... I like the un dies thriller part.

It's best not to get our undies in a knot.  :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]It's not just this thread, it's every thread. Is it that hard to please collect that stuff in ONE SINGLE thread?
My intention is to help deciphering the hoax puzzle and not to annoy anyone nor disturb the threads.
If I post Presley-stuff on certain threads (like this one here), it is because I see connections....
Maybe it's just me. ANd I understood, I will refrain from doing it.
I would post my opinions on specific threads, but I'm afraid it wouldn't make so much sense in an isolated thread.
I think the clues/news we receive hint to several connections , not only the first ones that we perceive.
I think we should discuss and analyze them as they come...together, as they appear and after some time passes we can decide better what connections were good and what were just bad guesses.

I do realize now, that probably I see more connections to the Presleys than there really are ... maybe because I am so involved into researching about them too.
And I apologize to all those that felt like I was too insistent.
I am sincerely sorry!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions