I was on Youtube about 2 days ago and I came across this video. I'm not going to post everything that I said about the video on here because what I said is on the video on Youtube where it says LilBlkAznBeauty
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_BwvuUA6zY[/youtube] Where I responded to the video. Watch the video.
Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 03:48:00 PM by Chicana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

meh.... sorry chicana not the best hoax video in my humble opinion. although i do agree with much of it, there are better ones out there.

we have some great threads here, in fact a whole board full or urls to great videos.

here is the link.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

good luck
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

meh.... sorry chicana not the best hoax video in my humble opinion. although i do agree with much of it, there are better ones out there.

we have some great threads here, in fact a whole board full or urls to great videos.

here is the link.

well i've seen all of pearl jr's videos: i have even spoken with her on youtube and i've watched most of the hoax videos on youtube. i've been watching hoax videos for the past 2 or 3 weeks. saw really good ones. thought the one that i had watched was really interesting and i wanted to share it because i thought about what he said in the voicemails, and what happened leading to his "death". so i started putting it all together. i left my comments about it on that video instead of on here. it's alot to copy and paste. wasn't necessarily going for the best hoax video, i was going for the clues. but when i get the chance i'll see what other videos are up that i haven't seen. there's also a video up with a group of little kids that rap called the undalrds singing michael jackson is alive. the song was released the day before he "died".

good luck
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i only started watching pearls videos about 2 months ago. i had seen one or two, but hadn't looked thoroughly into her whole series of videos. someone here on the forum, i wont mention names, as i want you to be able to form your own opinion, mentioned to me that pearls information is mostly derived from here. i decided to make my own mine up, sat there one night and watched all of her videos from the first one to the most recent. the person at the forum who mentioned pearls videos are all ripped from hard work and investigation done here at the forum, was telling the truth...

AND TO MY SUPRISE, a screenshot of ONE OF MY posts here at the forum was featured in one of her recent videos. so for me that confirmed on a personal level that her information is not original and it felt sort of dishonest that she makes out she is an investigator when she isnt the one doing the hard work, not to mention profiting from it.

however, i do respect her motive, which is to spread the work that mj is alive. just feel she is not doing it the ethical way.

if you check out the link to the board i gave you there are some really wonderful videos out there. enjoy

like to take this moment to show my appreciation for the hard work that is put into compiling mj hoax videos in an attempt to spread the message.  :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv:

Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 07:09:29 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

hey chich, check out jackieblue and espirit467 on YT - you will love these channels!

peace  :icon_e_wink:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

hey chich, check out jackieblue and espirit467 on YT - you will love these channels!

peace  :icon_e_wink:

yeah i've watched all of their videos too, most of the videos in that link that you posted i've seen. maybe one or two i haven't seen but i'll go back to see if i'm missing any when i get a little more time to spend here. thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i only started watching pearls videos about 2 months ago. i had seen one or two, but hadn't looked thoroughly into her whole series of videos. someone here on the forum, i wont mention names, as i want you to be able to form your own opinion, mentioned to me that pearls information is mostly derived from here. i decided to make my own mine up, sat there one night and watched all of her videos from the first one to the most recent. the person at the forum who mentioned pearls videos are all ripped from hard work and investigation done here at the forum, was telling the truth...

AND TO MY SUPRISE, a screenshot of ONE OF MY posts here at the forum was featured in one of her recent videos. so for me that confirmed on a personal level that her information is not original and it felt sort of dishonest that she makes out she is an investigator when she isnt the one doing the hard work, not to mention profiting from it.

however, i do respect her motive, which is to spread the work that mj is alive. just feel she is not doing it the ethical way.

if you check out the link to the board i gave you there are some really wonderful videos out there. enjoy

like to take this moment to show my appreciation for the hard work that is put into compiling mj hoax videos in an attempt to spread the message.  :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv:

i didn't know that she was taking information from this website. that's crazy. what's bad is, she still thinks peterpanpyt is actually mj. that's not true. peterpanpyt's a fan of mj's just like we are. but i've seen alot of interesting videos that have made me come to the conclusion that he's not dead. especially the one that i saw of lisa presley saying that mj was questioning her about her dad all of the time and saying that he thinks that he's going to end up like her dad. so yeah, pearl's videos are interesting for viewing..but not going and doing her own investigating..that's not cool.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i didn't know that she was taking information from this website. that's crazy. what's bad is, she still thinks peterpanpyt is actually mj. that's not true. peterpanpyt's a fan of mj's just like we are. but i've seen alot of interesting videos that have made me come to the conclusion that he's not dead. especially the one that i saw of lisa presley saying that mj was questioning her about her dad all of the time and saying that he thinks that he's going to end up like her dad. so yeah, pearl's videos are interesting for viewing..but not going and doing her own investigating..that's not cool.

yeah she was. bud huh? its common knowledge that she frequents the forum. she would reveal a so called "connection" that she "found" but the connection was already here on the forum weeks ago, worked out by hard working members at this forum. i have seen it with my own eyes. so have many here. promise. not just throwing mud.

i do respect her for wanting to get the truth out. but she goes about it the wrong way.

and yes re: pyt  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:
Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:43:30 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Yeah, I didn't know all of that. That means she's not a reliable source then. If she's copying stuff from here, then it's plagiarism. Totally not cool at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions