marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
 :omg: I had forgotten about Nicole! Hey where is that woman with fresh underwear?
Thanks for the numerology SimPattyK I have not read enough.  :th_bravo:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not only do I have the song stayin alive in my head, I now have conrad murray in my head dancing to it, Maybe he should dance for his fresh underwear? :penguin:

Seriously though if it's true, I do feel sorry for him, he should be at least given his fresh underwear at least twice a week.

I'm still trying to figure out - did you make this comment because of Paris' tweet or was it the other way around?

When I saw the article I can't help but think it has something to do with the 2005 allegations, again.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bugsy

Not only do I have the song stayin alive in my head, I now have conrad murray in my head dancing to it, Maybe he should dance for his fresh underwear? :penguin:

Seriously though if it's true, I do feel sorry for him, he should be at least given his fresh underwear at least twice a week.

I'm still trying to figure out - did you make this comment because of Paris' tweet or was it the other way around?

When I saw the article I can't help but think it has something to do with the 2005 allegations, again.

Blessings

I saw the paris thread first and then read this thread.

I am thinking the same about the 2005 allegations, there is much too many similar things within it, not the actual words but it feels like the same situation with the court case and this.

I only can go on what i would do in situations when no one believes me and last year I came to realize people will judge you and not believe you, I worked out the only way people will understand, will accept that some things aren't true, or is true, and that people lie is by showing them through experiencing it,where they witness it first hand and there really can not be any doubt at that point. I kind of get the feeling this is the same thing. People would not believe Michael regardless to being foung not guilty, they believed everything the media was saying and yet they could not see the media was just reporting what sells even as untrue and unlikely as it was, you can talk, you can scream you can plead for them to believe you but they won't. Putting people in a place where they see how media can fabricate, how things can be made to look like something it's not is something I would do. After all, no one can doubt the media's reliability to put the truth, and no one can doubt that what you see is never always the truth when it comes to what you read or see if you turn out to be alive. Those people are then faced with the truth that media will leap on anything for a good story and money and are no reliable the only person who is reliable as a source is the person themselves. lot's of people are irrational they don't consider all the facts like the personality, is the person capable of such things being accused? what REAL evidence is there, where everything is based on heresay you should never be so absolute when you convict someone of the accusations because you could be being led by the nose and manipulated to believe in a altered perception.

Sorry for the off topic, I have been judged wrong most of my life, and it's been worse since becoming an adult, I have witnessed just how stubborn people can be without any basis for it and they just never listen to you. They think they have a better picture of you than yourself. I find as stated above the best way for them to step back and think is put them in a position where they are involved in it and then shown. it's the only way I can get them to believe me and understand these days. OK back on topic.

Hasn't there been a lot of reports of police brutality lately?? I was on youtube last week appalled at what some of the police were doing, beating up people for something small...could this also be the message?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

emulik

Words in caps besides TMZ: DIE, PRISON, WEEK. I guess Murray's gonna die in prison on Michael's hoax anniversary... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I thought of that also!

Thriller time..... :affraid:

:LolLolLolLol:
yes, that capitals seem to have some meaning, probably. So should we look forward to June, 25-th? something interesting is maybe going to happen. 6 days left..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Also, on this day June 18th...............Geraldo.....Did Elvis Presley committ suicide???   This is when Joe Esposito stuffs up and basically tells the world that "Elvis is ALIVE !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHL3QfHT6XU&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifpPrYPGODU[/youtube]
Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 03:09:09 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Words in caps besides TMZ: DIE, PRISON, WEEK. I guess Murray's gonna die in prison on Michael's hoax anniversary... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

now that is one interesting theory....

wait ill ask the 8 ball...

damn. didnt work!
Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 08:30:26 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

RK

Here is more on Murray in the lock-up.... not from TMZ, but is very similar in content.

nrad Murray: ‘I feel like a POW’
MJNA STAFF JUNE 19, 2012 
(CNN) – Seven months in the Los Angeles County jail have taken a physical toll on Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson’s death, his lawyer told CNN Monday.

“He looked horrible,” Attorney Valerie Wass said, describing a visit last week with Murray. “I’ve never seen him like that. I’m shocked.”

Word that Murray is suffering behind bars may be welcomed news to some Jackson fans who were angry that prosecutors charged him with involuntary manslaughter and not the more serious crime of murder.

Murray, 59, has been in jail since November when he was found guilty. He must serve two years of his four year sentence in jail, which would put his release in October, 2013.

Next Monday will be the third anniversary of Jackson’s death, which the Los Angeles County coroner ruled was caused by a fatal combination of the surgical anesthetic propofol and sedatives administered by Murray.

“He told me last Tuesday ‘I may not make it out of here alive. This is a very dangerous place. I’m in here dying. The system is intent on killing me,’” said Wass, who is handling Murray’s appeal.

The doctor suspects his moldy, fly-infested, 5-by-7-foot cell is making him sick, causing headaches that have plagued him for several weeks, Wass said.

When Wass took Murray’s complaints to jail officials, they told her his activities are restricted because “we’re afraid somebody’s going to pop him,” she said.

It took several days for Murray to see a doctor about his persistent headache last week, Wass said.

Murray is “receiving the appropriate level of care for his medical condition,” Los Angeles County Sheriff spokeswoman Nicole Nishida said Monday.

Murray is serving his sentence in the county jail, which is operated by the sheriff, because of rules imposed to relieve state prison overcrowding. There is little chance he would be transferred there, Wass said.

Wass said she believed Murray would better off in a state prison, where he would be able to get exercise and fresh air regularly. He’s only seen the sunshine once in the past four weeks, even though prisoners in the high-security “F Block” are suppose to be taken to the jail roof each Monday afternoon, she said.

Murray told his lawyer even the “Grim Sleeper” suspect, who is charged with killing 10 women over a 22-year period, was allowed on the roof last Monday while Murray was not, Wass said.

The sheriff”s spokeswoman said he was getting “standard roof time” of once a week.

“I feel like a POW,” Murray told his lawyer, using the acronym for prisoner of war.

He gets fresh underwear just once a week, his lawyer complained.

Murray’s getting the “normal linen and clothing exchange,” Nashida said.

Still, Murray appears to be getting along well with his jailers, his lawyer, Wass, said.

“I’ve been respectful to the sheriff’s deputies and for the most part they have reciprocated,” the lawyer quoted Murray telling her.

The jail food is disagreeable to Murray, Wass said. He told her he’s has “nothing real to eat” since being locked up.

A breakfast of a “smelly” boiled egg, two slices of bread, cereal and milk is delivered at 4:30 a.m. each day, followed by a peanut butter and jelly or bologna sandwich for lunch. Dinner, delivered at 3:30 p.m., is usually is “a meat product that looks like clotted blood,” along with green beans, corn and cabbage, she said.

Murray passes his time each day helping other inmates improve their vocabulary with a “word of the day” game that he designed, she said.

Wass, who is working without pay, is still preparing the appeal of Murray’s conviction.

Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:30:48 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

A Word of the Day Game? That sounds like something Its her would enjoy!! Perhaps Connie would let us all join in to 'pass the time'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

"doctor suspects his moldy cell is making him sick"
it seems that he has hard times there...or not. this article is just too unbelievable to be real.. :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it seems that he has hard times there...or not. this article is just too unbelievable to be real.. :icon_cool:

Sounds like Front sent him a cake, lol..........

59 = TMZ = The Lie  (also in Jewish gematria 630 = TMZ = Mj)

18 = DIE .............................(see SimPattyK's post about 18...its a few back from here in this thread  :icon_eek:)

91 = PRISON = Nanny Grace, Katherine, deception, vendetta, "an egg in an egg" (maybe easter egg thing?),   
        "but on a can" (that one cracked me up because of the picture posted by TMZ)

44 = WEEK = faith, hope, hidden

*the comments in  ( )  are from me....nothing to do with any match in the gematria

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Sounds like Front sent him a cake, lol.........
:LolLolLolLol: thank you for good laugh Wishy!  :icon_razz:

that gematria stuff is very interesting! thank you!  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sounds like Front sent him a cake, lol.........
:LolLolLolLol: thank you for good laugh Wishy!  :icon_razz:

that gematria stuff is very interesting! thank you!  :beerchug:

:bearhug: x 777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
"Roof time" on Mondays?

Well I hope he´ll not be permitted to go next Monday and accidentally fall off the roof.  :affraid:

Off the wall, so to speak.  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 12:12:11 PM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

SEHF

poor guy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

"Roof time" on Mondays?

Well I hope he´ll not be permitted to go next Monday and accidentally fall off the roof.  :affraid:

Off the wall, so to speak.  :icon_lol:

Conrad Murray sitting on the roof
Soaking up the sun in this prison spun spoof.
An accidental push and the Doctor now lies
On the pavement below where he instantly dies.
The tabloids go mad never adding the facts
That this doctor is really a doctored up act.
Who passes away on 25th of June
Alas poor Murray...He was gone too soon.

Sorry Michael...not trying to write your script or anything...just letting our imaginations play around with things. :fresse:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions