Hoax Theories > The Movie Theory

Your Thoughts On This.............

(1/3) > >>

YoungMack:
Now my total theory is I believe its all a movie..... We know the funeral was at a set.
In my opinion the 02 announcement looked like it could have been also for a few reasons.
Just the way the helicopter flew acroas seemed just a little dramatic to me.
Another main reason is the ambulance scene. In my opinion MJ owns or used an
Ambulance from LA county but in order to keep it legal he kept the SIRENS AND LIGHTS OFF.
I dont know oviously but every major thing aired in this hoax seems to be sounding like a movie
in my opinion. Dont forget MJ said that when he put his heart and soul into a project he would
DIE for it. Let me know your thoughts please and other things i may have missed that also make
it seem like a movie

sweetsunsetwithMJ:
@YoungMack.....you are making me think....what if Michael made a movie with all this hoax stuff and after the BAM is gonna be release so everybody can learn how he pulled his hoax off??  :affraid:  It wouldn't be a crazy idea, right?  :michael_jackson-1135:

YoungMack:
True...... Many things he could do.... Release it as the BAM.......  Who knows....

YoungMack:
Another thought...... We know some kind of illusion was oulled with the coroner vanand the chopper because of the camera work and zooming in and out at perfect times... maybe what the coroner people pulled of the license plate of the van could have been for legal reasons as well..... just thoughts here!!! Oviously i dont know.

IWantYouBack:
You have a great thought there, YoungMack! This is Michael Jackson - the man is capable of anything! He is so imaginative and innovative, who knows what he has up his sleeve! It could very well be a movie unlike anyone has ever seen before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version