Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: This Is It Doubles.........
June 15, 2012, 06:59:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well...... first of all id like to thank you all for reading and sharing your thoughts on my post
and this subject. Souza is right it can go all day becauae we all think we r right hahajaha......
In the end it doesnt matter if its a double or not ehat matters is WHY do that for this film??

Maybe there's a few reasons.  Maybe to teach us how to tell the truth from lies, not to believe everything we see and hear, not to judge a book by it's cover etc.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

June 16, 2012, 07:50:51 AM
Very well could be. I cant wait till the truth comes out we see EXACTLY whats been going on
and why he did everything and how.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2012, 07:59:34 AM
I watched it again.  Orange pants is Michael for me… sometimes and sometimes not so sure.  However, I’m now having questions about gold lame guy  :thjajaja121: and penguin man  :thjajaja121: His moves are crazy dude  :michael-jackson:  It’s an adventure, a great adventure.  It is certainly clear that either Michael was transforming right before our eyes or he used tricks and illusion between sets because he certainly succeeded in confusing the freak out of me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 16, 2012, 08:33:38 AM
Its crazy. Hahahah but awesome trying to figure it all out. Dude in the gold pants for me is no way mj. I dont think orange pants is either. Ill have to watch again for sure but who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2012, 08:59:18 AM
@ mack... just look at what our feuding has started lol....

i love mj for giving us this hoax. the fact that we are all divided and still speaking about it 3 years later and still learning, shows that whatever he did, whether it be act as an impersonator or deployed his impersonators - it worked as we are still guessing!!!

i guess though in the scheme of things, its probably the least important (yet one of the intriguing!) amongst everything in this hoax, in terms of significance.

most important thing is love, just as michael says L.O.V.E - the rest is just pure genius / entertainment at its best!!

L.O.V.E to all and thank you for contributing to this thread.

by the way mack, i know you havent been here too long. there are some great threads from the past that you might be interested in concerning TII, not just doubles but also clues / messages, etc. the board is here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login some go back to 2010. i found them great to read over even though much of the discussion happened prior to me joining the forum

@ wishingstar personally JMO, i think that "No no no no - I gotta conserve my voice / i shouldnt be singing MJ" - is not MJ - upon re: watching TII yesterday.. but really liked your previous post :-) and agree with you xx

Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:02:47 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

June 16, 2012, 09:11:19 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ mack... just look at what our feuding has started lol....

i love mj for giving us this hoax. the fact that we are all divided and still speaking about it 3 years later and still learning, shows that whatever he did, whether it be act as an impersonator or deployed his impersonators - it worked as we are still guessing!!!

i guess though in the scheme of things, its probably the least important (yet one of the intriguing!) amongst everything in this hoax, in terms of significance.

most important thing is love, just as michael says L.O.V.E - the rest is just pure genius / entertainment at its best!!

L.O.V.E to all and thank you for contributing to this thread.

by the way mack, i know you havent been here too long. there are some great threads from the past that you might be interested in concerning TII, not just doubles but also clues / messages, etc. the board is here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login some go back to 2010. i found them great to read over even though much of the discussion happened prior to me joining the forum

@ wishingstar personally JMO, i think that "No no no no - I gotta conserve my voice / i shouldnt be singing MJ" - is not MJ - upon re: watching TII yesterday.. but really liked your previous post :-) and agree with you xx

:bearhug:
Thank you....I appreciate your sweet words! I watched TII last night...always makes it a good night : )
And, yes, I can totally see all the different Michaels.  Like I said before, my heart is rested on it doesn't matter
if they are doubles, Michael pretending to be doubles or just all Michael.  My eyes fell upon the genius of him....and what he wanted me to see and how he wanted me to see it.  I have read that he loves controversy, lol....well, he's
got that!  I am sure he's loving all this debate.......I hope he's totally enjoying us!  Love you Aussie...you're great!!! 

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2012, 09:16:18 AM
Aussie i know..... hahahh i am gonna check that forum now. I have been on the site for about 2 years or so aussie but i just never posted. I was doing research and looking over everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

June 16, 2012, 10:14:15 AM
It's no big secret that MJ used doubles throughout his career.  Decoys.  They go out the front door while MJ would sneak out the back - that sort of thing.     
There is definitely a possibility that doubles were also used in TII but we won't find out for sure until MJ wants us to and I've accepted that, lol.

I found this video on youtube:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp2h8BKGam0[/youtube]

I always wondered about that pic of MJ(?) coming out of the doctor's office with the funky looking ear.  Could that have been a double?  Or a prosthetic ear piece to make people say WTF? Or real? Ahhh, "speculate to break the ones you hate" comes to mind for some reason. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 16, 2012, 10:40:53 AM
When it comes to dance or sing is always one "the real MJ" when it comes to just appear in public can be an impersonator like the one on white suit that went to the court in 2005 trial, the one below, so that's why I believe all the Michaels on TII are " the real MJ".

Sorry SimPattyK I am using the photo you posted  :bearhug:
Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 10:42:50 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MissG

June 17, 2012, 04:53:47 AM
To me, one can make chin implants, fix the nose, the ears and the mouth but the skull does not change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 17, 2012, 09:42:02 PM
Im watching the movie again as im writing this. Billie jean with the open blue shirt is not MJ..... i noticed as the scene ends he is singing waaaaaateeeerrrrrrrr and its fading out to black...... his shirt is open. Now the very next scene is everyone gathered and michael steps in to say its an adventure etc....... Now this is MJ in my opinion speaking but the billie jean performer no way!!!!!
Yet his shirt is buttoned up........ Almost as ifthey just forgot continuity wise that the double performing just before has his shirt unbuttoned and MJ just stepped in next scene for the speaking role.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2012, 09:45:03 PM
I just find it hard to believe thats mj dancing during that little dancing solo in billie jean at the end. If it is then he was reeeeaalllllllly rusty but I juat dont think MJ could everbe that off in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

June 18, 2012, 12:34:39 AM
I just rewatched it, no it's definately him, It does look rather rusty and less "performed" than a lot of them but i guess depends on what the intention of that moment was for, was it to mark his places? was it just to help the singers get to the right keys and timing? was it for lighting? I would think if it wasn't being done to practice the moves he would just do general kind of "ok this is where i will be standing" and not so much moving. He lookx stange in some of the performances but i figured out he was cueing others around him for various reasons. so it may not look like it's him because we have only seen him mainly  at the final result when his on stage for real. Rehersals aren't fluid, that generally comes with the dress rehersals and even then not always. Just my thoughts

I couldn't hear the water though unless you mean when his walking to the back of the stage after kenny comes on stage?

which could mean something or nothing, he might have been thirsty?

I don't know when the speach was done, it's not really stated it was directly after billiejean it could have been at the very end of that night but when they produced this is it they thought of putting it before man in the mirror which is rather interesting.. talks of 4 years to get it right, spreading love and then singing a song about looking at him self and making a change  :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MJonmind

June 18, 2012, 04:45:23 PM
It’s all for illusion, and he’s the master of disguise!  We have to realize it’s the act of a magician—All MJ, except for the briefest of inserts of a look-a-like/dress-alike. A magician doesn't give away major roles to others.

curls
I love these conversations! I've been on both sides of the fence .... and on top .... and back again!

Do you know what I just realised?  It used to matter to me, it used to be important to me to know who was or wasn't MJ, I didn't want to be 'fooled' or 'tricked'.  Now I find it quite amusing! Hats off to MJ for weaving this nice little aside into his master plan!

I think O2 MJ is the real deal because of very subtle mannerisms that he didn't manage to avoid in his 'I'm going to play this a bit off' performance!

I think TII MJ is mostly the real deal, possibly even all, with the same deliberate 'off' performances, but could be doubles - IDK. I've watched it so many times that the 'doubles' are so familiar now, they don't seem so 'off' any more - I've grown to love them!

If I eventually find out I am totally wrong, and it was all doubles, it really won't matter - I will laugh and applaud MJ for the drama and controversy and trouble he's caused!! But I admit I'll laugh and applaud more if it was all him!

(One question: if he wanted to use 'stand-ins' so he could see from the audience's point of view, how things looked on stage, would he need to go to the trouble of finding lookalikes or doubles? Wouldn't Travis, say in shades and an MJ jacket, suffice? To me, another reason to believe TII was not genuine rehearsal footage, but was always intended to be a movie - of MJ!)
Yep, yep! Exactly! The world has no clue at Michael's genius, even in this 'little' aspect! They are being toyed with like a cat with a mouse! :icon_mrgreen:

Sweetsunset
I will appreciate if you post those pics so we can close this issue once and for all, the theory of two Michaels could be possible too so if we see those pics we can compare them here.
We've been there, done that so many times before, and it never closes anything, just more debate.  But I agree with you –all MJ! :D

I think it’s a fake ear piece put on, coming out of Klein’s office, just like the Pepsi fire is a fake scalp piece.

The 2 pics of MJ In TII that have another MJ in same pic, is similar to some set pics showing another stand-in like in, In the Closet, and Bad (I think). Either it’s long-term trickery (27 years +) for hoax purposes (my firm belief), or they need two for the briefest of shots, which relieves MJ a little on set.  In Leave me alone, an MJ mannequin is used.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions