Convinced let me ask u........how did u interept it???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Convinced let me ask u........how did u interept it???

Well,

The show must go on. That is a true statement that not only do I believe but from reading Jermaine's book he has said that is something he and his brothers and even Mother Katherine has come to know. If you truely believe MJ is alive and hoaxed his death with his whole families help than this interview is part of the hoax aka show. I hope that is helpful to you.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I think the key of Oprah's interviews to Jackson family consist in exposing a very normal family, normal children although being Michael's children and with emphasis in Michael pointing that it was very smart to have masked his children so they wouldn't be able to be recognised when they were without their daddy and however everybody called Michael bizarre for doing it.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I def agree w that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I sure wished Oprah would have asked some new questions of Paris instead of the old overly hashed ones like the masks, that she already asked about at the Encino house.  MJ seemed annoyed with her in the Neverland interview on how she dwelled on certain things like his white skin and surgeries while totally ignoring so much about his heart, experiences, and interests.  I mean this is the opportunity of a life-time, and she asks what I consider sort of stupid questions. She basically said the same things to Katherine, and what could Katherine say but yes I miss my son. Pierce Morgan is a 50 X better interviewer, asking great questions. Ellen D. also wasn't too bad either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I kinda of felt really wierd after watching this interview....I think it's because "I cant help but worry about the consequences when the world finds out that Michael is still alive" 

How is Paris going to explain to the general public, Oprah, Ellen and so on...that she lied about daddy being dead....

If she didn't do any interviews, I wouldn't care.  Its the aftermath I am now worried about.  It would have to be some really important reason for MJ faking his death, otherwise he will be trying to apologise to almost everybody else on the planet..

On a different not, Patrick Treacy posted this beautiful video on Facebook and it's very fitting considering Paris has just revealed that she has been bullied..!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <-  JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR THE DIRECT VIDEOYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh9K_mG96Qc&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 03:55:31 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

I thought the interview was weird also. It was almost an exact repeat of the interview at Encino.  Plus, with Lunden's Bridge being in the works for a while now and they haven't filled the cast entirely? It just seems so weird to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal