My theory on the murder/killing of MJ
May 31, 2012, 03:02:09 PM
I feel that MJ saying he feared for his life etc is nothing but an excuse or story. Follow me here.... I looked it up and there is no law in CA against faking your death unless its to evade taxes, get $$, or fraud the government somehow...... Now this being said if you think about it. If MJ had the whole world thinkning that people were out to get him and kill him and that he feared for his life THAT would be the reason to fake his death legally. Of course he has made a shit ton of $$ since but if the fearing for his life was the MAIN reason behind doing it then there is nothing at all illegal about that and now his estate his mother is in charge of so that $$ should stay right where it is. May be a dumb theory but made since to me.     Young Mack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anna

Re: My theory on the murder/killing of MJ
May 31, 2012, 03:57:29 PM
hhhhmmmm....... i like the way you think! :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2012, 04:28:25 PM
Yeah, I understand exactly what you are saying. Could very well have been one seed of many planted in the grand ruse.  :icon_e_smile:
But then i don't doubt that there were people who were out to get him in one way or another. And if he actually did fear for his life..it still works.
Not a dumb theory at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 01, 2012, 01:11:42 AM
Then why all the clues that he is not dead after all? Wouldn't the family be interested in keeping up appearances? Instead they're talking about resurrections and bragging about how Paris can fake cry and is such a great actress. They wouldn't be talking about Magic Tricks and movies called the Illusionist and long before he went to the airport I mean hospital. They're doing reality TV shows and buying sleeping bags and displaying Liberian Girl pics at the memorial/burial, quoting "I'm alive and here forever!" on the big screen.

I don't think MJ needed an excuse to escape. This was a multi-decade planned project. His life's work, really.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 01, 2012, 01:22:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"I'm alive and here forever!" on the big screen.

hehe. i sometimes forget about that. then every time i see it or remember it or read it i laugh and think what were ppl thinking when they saw that. i didnt see it. how one dimensional.

now i see it and laugh...

gee i love the light!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

June 01, 2012, 01:25:59 AM
I agree with Bec, that it's a long planned thingy. Personally I have always added my 'it's payback time' slogan to that whole story - something I stick to until today (MJ's way of saying :images:). Because watching the estate doing what it does, how all the 'snakes' are coming out wanting to cash in on the MJ legacy, it just has always given me the feeling that this was fully considered by Michaels in order to expose them later. Actually, they all expose themselves, he just had to 'die' to have the greedy ones come crawling out of their tombs and have them show their true face. The clues are too meticulously in itself to just be coincidence. So this project really is happening and working on many levels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 01, 2012, 05:44:42 AM
No plan is perfect. The hoax has been thought of long before, his theory could be correct, I agree with Bec, many "gaffes" remember also alarm at UCLA, airport closed almost at the same time, Joseph said "I do not know where my son "blah, blah ... Michael is alive and nothing makes me think otherwise. I send all my love. Keep the faith.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 01, 2012, 08:54:20 AM
The point that Michael involved someone else as a cause of his death, speaks volumes.

Otherwise, he could have just died of a heart attack or something similar, and just was found dead.

The part where Dr Conrad Murray is involved and is now supposedly in jail and the whole trial thing, has to have a purpose...

This hoax has many levels....we still don't know all the reasons behind it, but I certainly agree that he had to do it, and those death threats were serious enough, to escape being imprisoned
when he does decide to return...God Bless and thanks for your input and ideas...Welcome as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 01, 2012, 10:03:19 AM
I agree with both points.  I feel he was threatened in latter years and rather than make a big to do about it by making  reports to authorities and getting his name smeared yet again as being delusional and psychotic and whacko all over the tabloid media, he devised a scheme that worked to both advantages.  It got him away from the imminent threat and free to do as he damn well pleases and he didn't have to break any laws to do it.   I like the way he thinks and more so the way he operates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 01, 2012, 10:25:08 AM
I agree with both points.  I feel he was threatened in latter years and rather than make a big to do about it by making  reports to authorities and getting his name smeared yet again as being delusional and psychotic and whacko all over the tabloid media, he devised a scheme that worked to both advantages.  It got him away from the imminent threat and free to do as he damn well pleases and he didn't have to break any laws to do it.   I like the way he thinks and more so the way he operates.

You are right, if he had reported to be threatened by someone, the whole world would had mocked him and it would be fodder for yellow tabloids again and again.   :icon_evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 01, 2012, 03:37:07 PM
Yeah, I understand exactly what you are saying. Could very well have been one seed of many planted in the grand ruse.  :icon_e_smile:
But then i don't doubt that there were people who were out to get him in one way or another. And if he actually did fear for his life..it still works.
Not a dumb theory at all.
yeah i agree people may have wanted him dead also i think to me my theoru makes more since cause if you really think about it he really didnt start mentioning fearing for his life until maybe. 2 years before he died..... who knows... hopefully we will find out soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
June 01, 2012, 07:15:20 PM
As many years as we've been discussing "why, when, how," he faked his death, only Michael knows the true reason. We've been blessed & still blessed with his presense of music, & if he's truly at peace with this hoax, it's time he takes care of himself. Lord knows he's been carrying the weight of th world, in trying to "fix" the world as we know it today, & he did the best he could. The only person you can change.......is yourself!

Michael did have a heart of gold.
He is human.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 01, 2012, 10:05:09 PM
I don't think he can/will return until the ones who wanted him dead in the first place are gone. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 01, 2012, 10:45:57 PM
yeah i agree people may have wanted him dead also i think to me my theoru makes more since cause if you really think about it he really didnt start mentioning fearing for his life until maybe. 2 years before he died..... who knows... hopefully we will find out soon.

Although I do not think your theory makes any sense I do agree with the bolded part. I believe the "fearing for his life" bit is part of the choreography of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 01, 2012, 10:53:52 PM

Although I do not think your theory makes any sense I do agree with the bolded part. I believe the "fearing for his life" bit is part of the choreography of the hoax.

claims by the family set mood for suspicion, questioning, controversy, all the things MJ wanted surrounding his "death"

just remember, often what is said and what is real are two different things. even when coming from jackson camp...

look at latoya screaming "CM is fall guy, there are others and i am going to tell you whats going on" and now what?? nothing?? you dont just 'drop' something like that and let it go. its all to create controversy and confusion around the "death"

why - so we pay attention. thats why the jacksons employ their crazy (i say that wioth respect) antics. to create hype. they are playing their role and in short, bec is right. its just choreography.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal