Hoax Theories > The Murder Theory

My theory on the murder/killing of MJ

(1/4) > >>

YoungMack:
I feel that MJ saying he feared for his life etc is nothing but an excuse or story. Follow me here.... I looked it up and there is no law in CA against faking your death unless its to evade taxes, get $$, or fraud the government somehow...... Now this being said if you think about it. If MJ had the whole world thinkning that people were out to get him and kill him and that he feared for his life THAT would be the reason to fake his death legally. Of course he has made a shit ton of $$ since but if the fearing for his life was the MAIN reason behind doing it then there is nothing at all illegal about that and now his estate his mother is in charge of so that $$ should stay right where it is. May be a dumb theory but made since to me.     Young Mack

Anna:
hhhhmmmm....... i like the way you think! :th_bravo:

Jacaranda:
Yeah, I understand exactly what you are saying. Could very well have been one seed of many planted in the grand ruse.  :icon_e_smile:
But then i don't doubt that there were people who were out to get him in one way or another. And if he actually did fear for his life..it still works.
Not a dumb theory at all.

bec:
Then why all the clues that he is not dead after all? Wouldn't the family be interested in keeping up appearances? Instead they're talking about resurrections and bragging about how Paris can fake cry and is such a great actress. They wouldn't be talking about Magic Tricks and movies called the Illusionist and long before he went to the airport I mean hospital. They're doing reality TV shows and buying sleeping bags and displaying Liberian Girl pics at the memorial/burial, quoting "I'm alive and here forever!" on the big screen.

I don't think MJ needed an excuse to escape. This was a multi-decade planned project. His life's work, really.

Australian MJ BeLIEver:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I'm alive and here forever!" on the big screen.

--- End quote ---

hehe. i sometimes forget about that. then every time i see it or remember it or read it i laugh and think what were ppl thinking when they saw that. i didnt see it. how one dimensional.

now i see it and laugh...

gee i love the light!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version