emulik

Re: What IF Conrad Murray is MJ
July 18, 2012, 03:14:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was there ever any doubt? The account was created here for a reason.
absolutely bec!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 18, 2012, 06:12:13 PM
Was there ever any doubt? The account was created here for a reason.
absolutely bec!

I think the same !!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

July 25, 2012, 08:12:27 AM
  8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 25, 2012, 04:22:49 PM
Excellent comparison-montage!  :th_bravo:
Welcome here , Violet! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 25, 2012, 05:10:53 PM
Excellent comparison-montage!  :th_bravo:
Welcome here , Violet! :bearhug:

Thank you and nice to meet you! :) :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2012, 10:03:40 AM

meh ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmindTopic starter

July 27, 2012, 02:34:19 AM
Just thought I'd add Murray's letter to his patients which always sounded so Michaelish to me.  And I love that his absence is not permanent. (BAM!)

And I want to add the current Jackson feud news insert of the sentence:
In fact, TJ claims one of his aunts -- either Janet or Rebbie -- arranged for a person to IMPERSONATE A DOCTOR to convince Katherine to blow off a concert series and instead fly with her conspiratorial children to Arizona.

With MJ's death hoax he 'blew off' his TII London tour! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 03:19:21 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 27, 2012, 07:10:22 AM
Conrad Murray invites Katherine Jackson to visit him in jail 
psiqueland.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/conrad-murray-invites-katherine-jackson-to-visit-him-in-jail/

:icon_eek: :affraid: :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin: :animal0017: :suspect:  :)

hee hee.. a son gotta see his mom from time to time, don't they?  :icon_geek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

VIDEO here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Conrad Murray is serving a four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson’s death. Conrad Murray extends the invitation through his lawyers from jail

“I’ve been told that she has a desire to speak with me,”Murray says ”It would put her at peace,” he says “She appeared to be extremely sad,” Murray says of news clips of Katherine Jackson

Los Angeles (CNN) – Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson’s death, is inviting the late pop star’s mother to visit him in jail to “answer any questions she might have.” Murray extended the invitation Tuesday night in a statement released to CNN through his lawyers, Valerie Wass and Michael Flanagan..

“I’ve been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life,” Murray said. “Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have.”

Murray was sentenced to four years in prison last November after a jury convicted him of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s June 25, 2009, death. Murray, who is expected to serve at least two years in a Los Angeles County jail, said he would put Katherine Jackson’s name on his visitor’s list.

“It would put her at peace,” he said. “I would do that truly out of concern for her and altruistic love and concern for others. I want to see her. I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer.
She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her.”

News coverage of the ongoing feud among members of the Jackson family apparently prompted Murray’s offer. Jackson family drama an unwanted reality show

“Although I am not permitted to see the news in jail, there are times when intermittent snippets are seen before a channel change occurs,” Murray said. “I recently saw Katherine Jackson in one of those snippets. She appeared to be extremely sad. I also heard she is having a difficult time.”

A representative for Katherine Jackson said he would present the offer to her, but he doubted she would accept. Katherine Jackson is dealing with a major division in her family that grew larger when four of her children recently took her to Arizona for 10 days without letting Michael Jackson’s three children speak to her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 27, 2012, 09:04:00 AM
hee hee.. a son gotta see his mom from time to time, don't they?  :icon_geek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I thought the same thing when I first saw this article.  :LolLolLolLol: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2012, 09:17:03 AM
Wow mjonmymind.......... I remember that letter but wasnt as deep hoax wise before.
When I see that now I look at it as if CM is MJ not in a physical sense but as he is speaking for MJ and its CRAZY!! I read it as Dear FANS and FRIENDS and just replace my practice or medicine with my art it goes perfect with MJ and the fact he says the absense is only temporairily is a big fat ass BAM in my humble opinion of course!!! Thanks for posting that again mjonmymind and to my boy Michael Jackson I got your back man!!!! Thanks for this hoax and I hope you are safe brotha!!!!!!!         YM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2012, 10:08:18 AM
Hey guys! I love this topic by the way and have said from day one that it's Mikes behind up under all that makeup. lol But what I would like to point out to you all are some things about Murray's face that I don't think were noticed....here are a few examples of what I've noticed.

Ok here are two pictures of the good o'l Doc ;) in the first picture I did nothing to it because I want to point out how you can see the beginning of where the forehead/prosthetic hairline cap starts for yourself, now this goes to show the true genius of the makeup artist who did this because he started the head cap mid forehead where there would be wrinkling. also around the cheek areas stretching to where the ears are and the jawline is also prosthetic...let me ask you something, haven't you wondered why that area looks so stiff and rubber like? lol I mean it's damn good work but it has that mask like appeal to it that sets it apart from actual flesh. well enough of me I'll let you see for your self and I will show the pic that I did adjust to show you what I'm talking about along with others.

Murray face: 

Now the same pic with lines to point out what I mean:
Sorry the lines couldn't be more straighter.  :icon_e_sad: but I hope you can see what I'm talking about

now here are some examples of how it could be done:
step 1.

step 2.

step 3.

step 4.

And if anybody have seen the movie "Salt" with Angelina Jolie then you'll remember this:

here is a picture of her in the makeup chair:

Just my humble opine...tell me what you think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 27, 2012, 10:39:50 AM
Frankly, yes, that's exactly the sort of facial mask/prosthesis I have been envisioning, SweetyPie. Nice post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace

July 27, 2012, 10:49:38 AM
Just for the fun of it...

I checked for face recognition tools - we were given a face, so CM should not only be recognizable by us, right?
This is giving several face recognition search engines.

I checked this one: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

These are the results:

CM is most likely a male and between 48 and 55 years old.
His pictures match with about 89% accuracy video stills of the first video but only with 10 to 25% accuracy those first photos of Cardiovascular Clinic.

Surprise: CM's photos fit Smokey Robinson's pictures with about 49% accuracy and with 70% accuracy photos of Chicago Bears coach Lovie Smith.

I think he's a digitally remastered character in the videos. That's why his ears don't move when he talks and that's why his forehead looks frozen. Where- and whenever needed, there was an actor.

Big make-up line at this neck.

Remember SPFX masks and hands and Michael's skeleton dance / Pendulum transfer of human motion onto a screen character?

Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:54:46 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

July 27, 2012, 11:14:29 AM
Hey guys! I love this topic by the way and have said from day one that it's Mikes behind up under all that makeup. lol But what I would like to point out to you all are some things about Murray's face that I don't think were noticed....here are a few examples of what I've noticed.

Ok here are two pictures of the good o'l Doc ;) in the first picture I did nothing to it because I want to point out how you can see the beginning of where the forehead/prosthetic hairline cap starts for yourself, now this goes to show the true genius of the makeup artist who did this because he started the head cap mid forehead where there would be wrinkling. also around the cheek areas stretching to where the ears are and the jawline is also prosthetic...let me ask you something, haven't you wondered why that area looks so stiff and rubber like? lol I mean it's damn good work but it has that mask like appeal to it that sets it apart from actual flesh. well enough of me I'll let you see for your self and I will show the pic that I did adjust to show you what I'm talking about along with others.

Murray face: 

Now the same pic with lines to point out what I mean:
Sorry the lines couldn't be more straighter.  :icon_e_sad: but I hope you can see what I'm talking about

now here are some examples of how it could be done:
step 1.

step 2.

step 3.

step 4.

And if anybody have seen the movie "Salt" with Angelina Jolie then you'll remember this:

here is a picture of her in the makeup chair:

Just my humble opine...tell me what you think.
that's weird how my post was posted way at the beginning of the thread. hmmm lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2012, 01:40:06 PM
I posted something about the alter ego video as well Grace...... I am thinking now that MJ may be using a combo of all 3... The makeup, CG technology, and using an actual actor..... This shit is getting crazy!!!! Its about to go down and I believe all the ajackson drama is for his comeback at the Olympics... I have thought the BAM was the Olympics for a while.... think about it...thebiggest international. Event in the world and is set to be viewed by over a BILLJON people tonight at the opening ceremony and its the only even MJ has never performed at etc.......... We will see... Thanks for all your info!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions