Hoax Theories > Coherent Theories ~ Connect the dots

What IF Conrad Murray is MJ

(1/69) > >>

MJonmind:
It appears almost no one else agrees with me on this, but I'm still very suspicious, and plan to continue my investigation on this.
The extreme height difference between Murray and MJ is the most obvious insurmountable problem to the theory. But there may some illusion, techno trickery being used to pull this off, that we aren't aware of as yet.

Here is MagicalXscapism's video on the character Conrad Murray from the Court of Last Resort, played by same actor in Elvis' jailhouse rock, the mention of Doctor Murray in Smooth Criminal, and her belief that Conrad Murray changed his name from Robert Earl Carter at MJ's request.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVSRzoKiA68[/youtube]

Here's MJJ20Girl's video. 2 other Murrays (too short), Murray's medical license in question, and more lies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXuvKWrapCs&feature=related[/youtube]

Here's xikzfonehome's morphing video of Murray and MJ.
I know people say the morphing doesn't prove anything, but here it is just to show it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESGptNNsJ0&feature=related[/youtube]

Here's some pic comparisons:

Front on Sept 21, 11, during trial when we can see Murray daily.

--- Quote ---Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………

{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}

Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!

Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?

Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.

{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………
--- End quote ---
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- Quote ---Light Man spinning all the while
Exhibit B gonna rock that trial
--- End quote ---
Exhibit B could have been Murray walking out of the hospital.
Remember how Murray was looking at the camera (us) a few times?  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:

TS on Nov 7, 11

--- Quote ---Finally, did anybody notice what TMZ said about Murray in solitary confinement?  “We’re told Murray will be assigned a single cell for his own protection … Officials tell us Murray will not be allowed to mingle with the general inmate population …” {http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/07/dr-conrad-murray-keep-away-prisoner/}.  Maybe NPG will get a photo of him walking on the beach again, while he is supposed to be in jail!   moonwalk_/
--- End quote ---
Katherine said the children had been walking on the beach.

TS

--- Quote ---Murray cooperated with the mystery person.  And what if I confess that I am Con-rad Murder-y, and I want to turn myself in—would the court accept that, or dismiss it as hearsay?   :?:
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Well, perhaps I have incriminated myself like Dr. Murray BECAUSE I AM DR. MURRAY!?!?!
--- End quote ---

Yeah, very funny, very funny... :animal0017:
Why say all this, what purpose did it serve?

Bec said that TS is a "slippery one". (And so is Front.)

First Katherine says it was Murray that told her MJ was dead. Then she says she's never met or had contact with him! :icon_eek:
Murray says he loves Katherine like his own mother, and the kids are like his own. Okay is all of that not brick by brick prankster?
Add to that all the many side-by-side pics of Murray & MJ, that TMZ posted.

If anyone has anything to add to this, that would be appreciated.

Andrea:
I think Murray is MJ in the philosophical sense, he represents MJ.  Physically, I have my doubts but I would never rule it out because the truth has yet to be revealed.

Andrea:
I just re-read my post and I don't think I should've used the word 'philosophical', I think 'figurative' is better, or symbolic.

I've always found it odd that we never saw any pics of MJ and Murray together.

I am curious if Nicole Alvarez and Murray are/were really in a relationship with a kiddie (wonder if he's grown at all, lol) or if she was acting the part.

bec:
There are most certainly constant parallels being drawn between MJ and Murray. Murray is supposed to represent MJ in this modern scenario. He is a professional black man accused of a horrible crime, there are a small group of people supporting him fiercely, insisting he could never do what he is accused of, they contend that the picture the media paints/ed of him is false and completely off the mark (he is a holistic doctor, not a Dr. Feel Good), and many other little comparisons/parallels to MJ and events that occurred during the 2005 trial/2003 accusations. So Murray, I firmly believe, is supposed to represent MJ.

I stared at his face for hours during the 2011 trial and I saw nothing that leads me to believe he is masked, so I think the metaphorical comparison is as far as the MJ-Murray thing goes. Too bad, I muse, an unmasking in court most certainly would have shocked the world, brought it to a standstill, and then to it's knees, and been an amazing way to Bam... but it was not to be.

diggyon:
Well, I have compared Murray's  pictures with Michael's  pictures several times. I My conclusion is that they are two different persons. And as you said Mjonmind: the hight is one of the proofs that they are two different persons. Something else: in the pictures of Murray and Michael Mjonmind posted above we can see Michael's leg and Murray's leg as well. Murray's leg is a little bit arched compared to Mj's leg. So leg's form is different here. Have you noticed Murray's belly? It's a fat belly compared to Michael's. To me even the thumb nails look different!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version