jono

Re: TIAI July 17
July 21, 2012, 05:57:08 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
not destroyed along with the worlds satanic empire at armageddon. (thats what i am taking from it anyway. this isnt abt heaven, at least i dont think this is what TS is implying. if he isnt talking about heaven, then it also is in line with biblical teaching.)

how many will be 'saved' will be dependant on how many 'want' to be saved is what he is getting at.

Yes, but if you look at it in the right context:

Last but not least: Jesus compared the end of the world with the days of Noah, and the days of Lot—in both cases, the vast majority rejected the solemn warnings, and were destroyed.  Jesus never taught that the whole world would be converted and saved, at the end of time.  That is a pleasing fable, designed to keep people sound asleep until it is too late: “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them … and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3).

It's pretty clear it implies spiritual salvation.  :icon_e_wink:

Also, I think there is some confusion here... There are some different interpretations on when the actual events of Armageddon will take place: (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 06:06:41 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

July 21, 2012, 07:20:17 AM
not destroyed along with the worlds satanic empire at armageddon. (thats what i am taking from it anyway. this isnt abt heaven, at least i dont think this is what TS is implying. if he isnt talking about heaven, then it also is in line with biblical teaching.)

how many will be 'saved' will be dependant on how many 'want' to be saved is what he is getting at.

Yes, but if you look at it in the right context:

Last but not least: Jesus compared the end of the world with the days of Noah, and the days of Lot—in both cases, the vast majority rejected the solemn warnings, and were destroyed.  Jesus never taught that the whole world would be converted and saved, at the end of time.  That is a pleasing fable, designed to keep people sound asleep until it is too late: “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them … and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3).

It's pretty clear it implies spiritual salvation.  :icon_e_wink:

Also, I think there is some confusion here... There are some different interpretations on when the actual events of Armageddon will take place: (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

agree with you. and i believe that spiritual will equate to physical salvation.

re: armageddon. yes several interpretations. i prefer to use the bible to prove and disprove them. i appreciate you and i have difference here. also, when feeling, better will answer your PM.

:smiley_abuv: you Jono! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

jono

July 21, 2012, 11:48:08 AM
agree with you. and i believe that spiritual will equate to physical salvation.

re: armageddon. yes several interpretations. i prefer to use the bible to prove and disprove them. i appreciate you and i have difference here. also, when feeling, better will answer your PM.

:smiley_abuv: you Jono!

I would never proclaim to know the exact meaning of Revelations and the eschatology of the bible.. This is some really heavy stuff which scholars have been trying to figure out for over 2000 years.. 

:computer-losy-smiley: 

But yes, I also think there are some more reasonable interpretations than others...  :icon_e_wink:

What, you are sick?? Sorry to hear that... Hope you'll get well soon!  :icon_e_smile:
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:50:37 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

MJonmind

July 22, 2012, 04:23:06 AM
Aussie, I hope you're feeling better soon!

Iamamjbeliever
The world is doomed anyway
That’s what Katherine said when Pierce Morgan was interviewing MJ’s brothers and her.
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 04:36:12 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

July 22, 2012, 05:28:10 AM
The world is doomed anyway

I guess this is right. Sometimes I feel that all our trying to save humanity might be in vain because the Antichrist is coming anyway. It's mentioned in the holy books. This is the earth's fate. We cannot change it. So hoping to be saved from the evil of the Antichrist until the real Christ comes back is the only thing we can do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal