SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

by Bruce Spizer
(Originally Published April, 2004. Upon completion, be sure to read the note in the black box at the end of the article!)

While on a recent quick vacation in New Orleans, Paul McCartney let his guard down and admitted what some Beatles fans have suspected for years. He confirmed that the “Paul is dead” clues found in several Beatles album covers and songs were deliberately planted by the group as part of an elaborate scheme dating back to the summer of 1966.

According to McCartney, the plan was formulated by manager Brian Epstein. “Brian dropped by the studio to hear the playback of our latest single, ‘Paperback Writer.’ He didn’t like it one bit. ‘Not a love song,’ he said. He was concerned that the press and our fans wouldn’t get it. He told us, ‘People want love songs. They won’t spend money for a song about a novel writer. You boys are gonna blow it with this one.’ But by this time, we were running the show, not Brian. We insisted that ‘Paperback Writer’ would be our next single and told him that the song represented the new direction our songwriting was going in.”

When contacted in London, former Beatles press agent Tony Barrow confirmed Brian’s concerns. “Brian was into traditional love songs. He had told Paul to come up with another ‘Yesterday’ or ‘Michelle’ for the next single. Imagine his shock when he heard ‘Paperback Writer’ and ‘Rain.’ Not only were they not love songs, but they were so loud! We didn’t know it at the time, but the Beatles had recorded the first heavy metal single. Not exactly ‘Till There Was You’ or ‘A Taste Of Honey.’ I was worried, too. I wondered, ‘Had the boys gone too far this time?’”

[ . . . . ]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

Sim, thank you for posting this interesting article!
I thought this one was striking
:icon_mrgreen::
Tony Barrow also thought the plan was brilliant. “Nothing re-energizes a singer’s career like his death.

The idea was that we would plant clues in our songs and album covers that one of us had died in a car wreck. If after a few albums, our records weren’t selling well, we’d leak out word about the clues and let our fans and the press take over. People would buy the albums to see and hear the clues. We thought, ‘Wow, that’s an incredible idea!’ We realized it would be great fun to have all those clues sitting there undiscovered until people started going nuts looking for them all.”
unique selling point :LolLolLolLol:

After Ringo turned down the “opportunity” to die, the honor of being a dead Beatle was up for grabs. According to Paul, “George said right away he didn’t feel comfortable faking his death. But it sure got him thinking. A few days later he showed up at a session with a new song called ‘The Art Of Dying.’ We didn’t think it was that good a song, so we never recorded it. George later improved the lyrics and included it on his first album.”

Just found the lyrics:
"The Art Of Dying" ~ George Harrison
There'll come a time when all of us must leave here
Then nothing Sister Mary can do
Will keep me here with you
As nothing in this life that I've been trying
Could equal or surpass the art of dying
Do you believe me?

There'll come a time when all your hopes are fading
When things that seemed so very plain
Become an awful pain
Searching for the truth among the lying
And answered when you've learned the art of dying

But you're still with me
But if you want it
Then you must find it
But when you have it
There'll be no need for it

There'll come a time when most of us return here
Brought back by our desire to be
A perfect entity
Living through a million years of crying
Until you've realized the art of dying
Do you believe me?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cej4qfxSec [/youtube]
Beautiful song and lyrics.

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 11:08:54 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

Well if Paul actually admitted it and was being truthful then I think that is totally awesome.  I like that it gives even more credence for what Michael has been doing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well if Paul actually admitted it and was being truthful then I think that is totally awesome.  I like that it gives even more credence for what Michael has been doing.
Yes and it makes us, beLIEvers, look less crazier!! it shows that such an idea can occur to artists' and can be put into practice , it's not just some desperate fans' "wishful thinking" or "fantasies".

@everlastinglove: yes, pretty much what caught my attention too.... the article is long , but carefully written :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Finally!

Thanks for posting this, it's really interesting.

I think the beatles set a trend with such hoaxing, backmasking etc. A truly genius marketing plan. It differs to this hoax though as it was used to push album sales, and it worked.

It shows that people can keep secrets and mass people can be manipulated. However, it's one thing that made me doubt the validity of this hoax; I always thought there was a (small) chance that the clues in this is it etc were put there by ortega and his team to create mystique and sell film copies.

However, it doesn't explain other clues made by family etc, and I seriously doubt they would be in on such a marketing plan should Michael really be dead, as it would be very unethical.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :icon_bounce:  and I say it again..... :woohoo2:  All this news involving so much our hoax now that June 25 is very close... :icon_rolleyes:...coincidence????? I'm sure no...  :icon_razz: clue messages from Michael  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:....I see only this   :bearhug: :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Why didn't you include the writing in the black box when you posted SimPattyK?

Bruce Spizer is a well-know Beatles author and historian who has not only written a series of critically acclaimed books on the group’s American records, but also has been known to tell a tall tale or two for April Fool’s Day. This article originally appeared in the April 1, 2004 issue of Goldmine Magazine.

:images:
Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 04:17:20 PM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Why didn't you include the writing in the black box when you posted SimPattyK?

Bruce Spizer is a well-know Beatles author and historian who has not only written a series of critically acclaimed books on the group’s American records, but also has been known to tell a tall tale or two for April Fool’s Day. This article originally appeared in the April 1, 2004 issue of Goldmine Magazine.
:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@reveron: I quoted that parenthesis, after the author's name, directing the reader to that box.  I made it bigger and put it in bold!
The article is very long, I chose to quote only the first 2-3 paragraphs.

Regardless of the so-called "April 1st -prank", which IMO is just a pretext, this article is written purposely for the mystery of their hoax to continue... and I think there are way too many clues and direct connections between the 2 hoaxes (the Beatles & MJ), so I believe the whole thing was true and Michael got inspired by it, just as he got inspired by Elvis' death hoax! Michael learned from the best and made it better! to use his own motto  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_e_biggrin:

The internet is full of videos sustaining or "debunking" this Beatles-hoax.
Be my guests to discover them all and make up your minds... That's why I opened this thread after all, not only for that particular article...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb-yQVxdojs[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqBf6iNPVOg&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
:images:
And you pointed your finger towards ....  whom?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:affraid:  :omg:

Oh dear. I put some glasses on and can now see it is not the index finger he is lifting!  :icon_lol:

I thought it was a "tut tut" type of emoticon. My bad.  :icon_e_ugeek: :bearhug:
Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 06:09:57 PM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Hahahaha, Reveron
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

Reveron1958,  :icon_lol:

Well regardless, Paul talked about it on David Letterman. He also talked about MJ buying the Beatles catalog.
Paul seemed to be saying that the Paul is dead hoax was started by media, but does anyone know if there is an actual word somewhere on the Beatles album about it?  If the Beatles or their manager sent a planted tidbit lie to the newspapers, then perhaps MJ got that idea to first do it with the Hyperbaric chamber, and the Elephant Man bones (which he lied and denied on Oprah), and then most dramatically now sent a lie to TMZ with the 6/25 Carolwood death scene. In the Murray tape of MJ drugged, MJ mumbles that Elvis didn't do it and the Beatles didn't do it.  But what was it, if not, to be seen to die by the world and then come back to life visibly. Elvis has been believed to fake his death, but hasn't returned alive, and Paul has been believed to have died and replaced with a double, but the supposed 'dead' Paul hasn't come back.  So this means MJ HAS to come back to be greater than these 2 greats!

Does anyone here know body language cues, because to me it looks like his gestures show he knows he's lying?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT2utvvlHQw[/youtube]

Simpa, in that video of George Harrison singing The art of dying, I noticed a pic of George and MJ together.
And it said this on Wiki about GH, which I found interesting.

Harrison respected people of other faiths and believed in a united holy cause; he once remarked:
All religions are branches of one big tree. It doesn't matter what you call Him just as long as you call. Just as cinematic images appear to be real but are only combinations of light and shade, so is the universal variety a delusion. The planetary spheres, with their countless forms of life, are naught but figures in a cosmic motion picture. One's values are profoundly changed when he is finally convinced that creation is only a vast motion picture and that not in, but beyond, lies his own ultimate reality.[149]
Harrison was a devotee of Paramahansa Yogananda. The Self-Realization Fellowship gurus Mahavatar Babaji, Lahiri Mahasaya, Sri Yukteswar, and Yogananda himself appear on the cover of the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, and a quote by Harrison appears on the back cover of the Self-Realization Fellowship release of Autobiography of a Yogi, Yogananda's own autobiography.
Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:43:11 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

@MJonmind
I also think he looks like he's lying. The 'clues' they did were so obvious...I don't think they can blame it on the media..I think they were also masters at manipulating! And yes, it makes me think of MJ and some stories he 'leaked' to the media..truly genius!

When he is talking about MJ to me he still sounds a little resentful...but I think he probably just underestimated MJ like a lot of people did...I think Michael was a very clever business man...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Reveron1958,  :icon_lol:

Well regardless, Paul talked about it on David Letterman. He also talked about MJ buying the Beatles catalog.
Paul seemed to be saying that the Paul is dead hoax was started by media, but does anyone know if there is an actual word somewhere on the Beatles album about it?  If the Beatles or their manager sent a planted tidbit lie to the newspapers, then perhaps MJ got that idea to first do it with the Hyperbaric chamber, and the Elephant Man bones (which he lied and denied on Oprah), and then most dramatically now sent a lie to TMZ with the 6/25 Carolwood death scene. In the Murray tape of MJ drugged, MJ mumbles that Elvis didn't do it and the Beatles didn't do it.  But what was it, if not, to be seen to die by the world and then come back to life visibly. Elvis has been believed to fake his death, but hasn't returned alive, and Paul has been believed to have died and replaced with a double, but the supposed 'dead' Paul hasn't come back.  So this means MJ HAS to come back to be greater than these 2 greats!
Do you remember words of Michael from famous tape during trial with C.Murray? "Elvis did not do it, Beatles did not do it..." hopefully he meant death hoax!  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal