supermj4evaTopic starter

ASK MJ TO COME BACK
May 25, 2012, 01:58:48 AM
Do you think it may make a difference if we ask MJ to come back?

Maybe he may be waiting for us to call for him, his name, to need him, to want him, maybe thats all he is waiting for?

if that is for any reason, that is the case then this is the official thread to ask Michael Jackson to come back to us and give a reason why you want him back.

Come on Guys this is your chance to show MJ what he means to you!  :multiplespotting:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

Re: ASK MJ TO COME BACK
May 25, 2012, 02:55:46 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you think it may make a difference if we ask MJ to come back?

Maybe he may be waiting for us to call for him, his name, to need him, to want him, maybe thats all he is waiting for?

if that is for any reason, that is the case then this is the official thread to ask Michael Jackson to come back to us and give a reason why you want him back.

Come on Guys this is your chance to show MJ what he means to you!  :multiplespotting:

:icon_rolleyes:

I think you really need to do some more research into the reasons behind this, this is far deeper than you have realised so far.  May I suggest you take a look into things a bit more closely, do some more reading example on the NWO MJ clearly expresses his feelings about them in "They dont really care about us".

:compute:   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

supermj4evaTopic starter

May 25, 2012, 03:24:54 AM
 Lol omg please don't insult my inteligence!
I know more about that and the reasons than most I have been researching for years
Almost to the day he "died".
This was just a little light hearted fun to tell mj that you wanted him back, I'm sorry if it came across any different.
With the L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2012, 03:55:30 AM
Well, I think this is a lovely Idea. We never know if Michael is reading this forum, so just in case he is
I want to say Come home Michael, We all miss you and need you back so much. :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

supermj4evaTopic starter

May 25, 2012, 03:59:27 AM
Well, I think this is a lovely Idea. We never know if Michael is reading this forum, so just in case he is
I want to say Come home Michael, We all miss you and need you back so much. :bearhug:

Thanks that's the spirit that I was looking for ;)
Let MJ feel your love!

X
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

May 25, 2012, 04:37:06 AM
if he's reading this forum,maybe he knows and feel how much love and respect there's 4 him and 4 all he's made 4 us..... his soul has been a gift 4 this world and he has never stopped teaching us how 2 heal our planets and 2 love each other. if u allow me 2 write it,i'd like 2 say:"mikael,please,give us a sign,let us understand u'r alive and near us! u've been our strenght and we'd like 2 have it again!"

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 25, 2012, 05:11:14 AM
I think it's good for him and also for US to understand why we want him to come back.
Do we really know why we want him back soooooo bad??
Do we ever take a break to analize the reasons for this urge of having him back?
I think we've made some unrealistic expectations from his come back in the last 3 years. I think some of us dreams foolish dreams about what could happen fro them if he comes back.
I think we should realize it's not much in store for us at the end of this journey.
For me personally, the reason why I want him to be back is because I want to know for sure he is alive and the reason why I want to know for sure he is alive is because his death / "death" seems too cruel and unfair, simply unacceptable, and very painful too think about. Because I can't bear the thought that he was unhappy. I want him to be happy.
well.... I think that's it. That's why I want him back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2012, 06:48:14 AM
I know more about that and the reasons than most I have been researching for years
This was just a little light hearted fun to tell mj that you wanted him back, I'm sorry if it came across any different.
With the L.O.V.E

sorry ! I misunderstood your intentions  :icon_redface: my intention wasnt to be unkind :)  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

LOVE    :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

supermj4evaTopic starter

May 25, 2012, 06:51:08 AM
With the L.O.V.E

sorry ! I misunderstood your intentions  :icon_redface: my intention wasnt to be unkind :)  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

LOVE    :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:

Haha no problem I shoulda explained it better :) :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

May 25, 2012, 06:54:22 AM
I wholeheartedly agree with Gina...I just want be 101% be sure, he is healthy and happy! and that he can do things he always wanted to do..and finally exposed bad and evil people who created lies about him for so long time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

curls

May 25, 2012, 07:03:37 AM
I want him back so the world can have a second chance at treating him right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

May 25, 2012, 07:51:51 AM
I want him back so the world can have a second chance at treating him right.
Curls I agree with you.  I would like to say that throughout this journey of ours I find you to be very diplomatic, you say things that are very well thought out.  You have very good judgement with people and handling situations, I enjoy reading your posts because you can take something so complicated and  explain yourself simply as if it's not complicated at all.  You have a good mind and see things in a good, positive way.  When I grow up.....I am 52, I think there is hope!  I want to be like you! Give credit to where credit is due...here's to you... :th_bravo:

p.s.  I agree with you because I feel the same way.  The thing that hurts me most about Michael is the cruel abuse he went through.  I remember when he first "died" I found a site where people actually wrote letters (emails) appoligizing for their cruel thoughts and words about him.  These were just people coming to terms with their "mean abusiveness" towards him.  I never saved the site as I word cry every time I would try to read one of the emails.  My point is many people feels so different about Michael now.  The wrongs are being right.  I wish he would come back only so those people would have the chance to make peace and to place him in the light where he belongs. I am sure he would find peace in this gesture, he deserves so much more than what people gave him. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 25, 2012, 08:09:57 AM
I
WANT
YOU
BACK!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

May 25, 2012, 08:12:47 AM
He's really not coming back before he's totally ready. Quote from Front:

Quote from: Front
Becster--- Front is of the STRONG opinion that MJ has a SOLID PLAN when/if/how to reveal himself when/if/how he deems appropriate. I am also quite sure that regardless of how much he loves & cares for the members of this forum…NO amount of "pleas" are going to result in an UNtimely revelation and DErailing of the "Hoax Coach".

Patience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2012, 08:34:21 AM
Dear Michael I want you back but only if you are totally ready  :LolLolLolLol:
.... because I need you  :screaming-7365:
 pls Michael come back to us, I miss you so much awww pls pls pls come back  :Pulling_hair:
just call your name and you'll be here  :penguin:
Luv ya Michael

:multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions