Re: MJ AMONG US?
May 29, 2012, 12:41:50 PM
Forgot about the topic lol Yes, Michael could be here ! after all he is a master of disguises , he could be anyone ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

MissG

May 29, 2012, 01:19:47 PM
@Leilani,

I sense that "bizarre sense of humor" of yours just right here in this thread.

Don´t start playing with fire, eventually you will burn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bugsy

May 31, 2012, 12:25:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Leilani,

I sense that "bizarre sense of humor" of yours just right here in this thread.

Don´t start playing with fire, eventually you will burn.

I apologize if I have offended you or anyone else, I meant no one any harm.

My only aim was to lighten the mood, I by no way meant anything by my opening comment just as a what now seemingly  appears to be a bad joke. Its just the way people and I have joked in the past and I thought it was the acceptable way after someone says something such as "this site is not for dating site" so fourth, with people around me i would have said "Oh darn it and I was about to......" and people would have laughed, I kind of thought it would be the same here.

Once again I do apologize for offending.
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:49:01 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

bec

May 31, 2012, 12:47:36 AM
You didn't offend anyone, leilani. Miss G has a bizarre sense of humor herself  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bugsy

May 31, 2012, 01:03:12 AM
You didn't offend anyone, leilani. Miss G has a bizarre sense of humor herself  :icon_geek:

Ah, If that's the case then phew because I was like ---> :icon_pale:

I never mean to offend anyone so I try my best to not do it and inadvertently end up doing just that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

LUNATopic starter

June 13, 2012, 08:32:12 AM
I think the tone of the forum has changed because people have really started to believe that Front = MJ whereas before they probably didn't believe this.

I can imagine that for MJ people would talk and very differently whenever he walked into a room...must be very odd for him and hard for him to know what people are really like when he's not there. But I suppose that is the life of a superstar...

i was thinking about front and my idea is:if mj would write in a forum,his words would be different from the 1s he used during his speeches.... if we c some1 speaking like him,probably they're not the real mj! he wants us (or the rest of the world? rest=non believers) 2 think he's not stil alive!
maybe...
on the other side,i can believe that mj could want us 2 believe he's still alive,but only us and so he could write on a website (where,probably,only believers can read/believe) using the same world we heard during his speeches,in order 2 understand we're listening 2/reading his words!
so,we have 3 possibilities:
1) front=mj ---> he uses the same words/way of speaking/way of writing that we heard during mj's speeches,so that we (= believers) are able 2 understand he's the real mj
2) front=fan/whoever/person who has fun pretending 2 be mj ---> he likes 2 show off his posts/mj's typical words and he wants only 2 be read
3)mj is on this website,but he writes in such a way as 2 avoid us 2 recognize him (after all,he's faking his death and he doesn't want some1 2 understand he's still alive. .....or does he want that believrs do it? do u think mj wants his fans 2 understand he's still alive? i still don't know.)

ok,stop it....
  :Pulling_hair:

*crazyLUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 13, 2012, 09:37:57 AM
2) front=fan/whoever/person who has fun pretending 2 be mj ---> he likes 2 show off his posts/mj's typical words and he wants only 2 be read

If Front=Fan then how did she/he got those handwritten notes that I believe belongs to Michael?
I believe Front=Michael but you know sometimes I have ups and downs and I despair if Front doesn't post.  :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

June 13, 2012, 09:58:18 AM
...... do u think mj wants his fans 2 understand he's still alive? ......

Yes I most definitely do!  If he didn't, he'd have had a simple, natural, believable death and I, and the rest of us 'crazies' would never have been drawn together like we have been, because there would have been nothing to investigate. We would simply have believed he was dead - end of story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2012, 10:09:49 AM

If Front=Fan then how did she/he got those handwritten notes that I believe belongs to Michael?
I believe Front=Michael but you know sometimes I have ups and downs and I despair if Front doesn't post.  :over-react-smiley:

We do not conclude that those manuscripts are letters from Michael himself. It may be an imitation done well. I like Front, but I can still consider that he is a brilliant troll.   :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

bec

June 13, 2012, 10:38:31 AM
If so then that brilliant troll also set up the MJ Facebook page and Paris is encouraging it. AND that brilliant troll got incredibly lucky with a missing N typo on the Prosecution's power point... over the background of the most startling photo wallpaper that could have been chosen: MJ "dead" on the gurney. What are the chances? 26 letters in the alphabet, several power points offered by the Prosecution in court, I don't have any idea how to calculate the odds but I know they are long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 13, 2012, 02:59:48 PM

Yes I most definitely do!  If he didn't, he'd have had a simple, natural, believable death and I, and the rest of us 'crazies' would never have been drawn together like we have been, because there would have been nothing to investigate. We would simply have believed he was dead - end of story.

Love this post curls. Bang on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

CC

June 14, 2012, 03:18:06 PM

:th_bravo:

he is faking his death so he can´t come here and say he is alive, or front say he is mj. anyway we don´t believe him if he say it! LOL but he is taking his time... but he will be back! i still believe!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

June 16, 2012, 10:06:29 AM
Sometime i let myself think MJ is on here, reading us and maybe posting. i don't know if he is one of this "famous members" or he is just a random member.

I think it's better that i tell myself he's not there because

- i'd die of getting embarrassed about everything i wrote about me loving him.
- i'd be investigatind on each and everyone of you and you'd hate me before the end of the day

All i know is that i'm not MJ ! Because if i would find MJ i'd give him a big kiss, but if i was him, i would have to kiss myself which is technically impossible and i would happen to find myself in a sort of impossible situation that would create a black hole and the whole universe would cramble while i'm trying to kiss myself.
So no, i'm not Michael.
But if the real Michael happen to read this, then so be it ! i'll be ridiculous, and i don't mind :p
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 16, 2012, 10:09:55 AM
Sometime i let myself think MJ is on here, reading us and maybe posting. i don't know if he is one of this "famous members" or he is just a random member.

I think it's better that i tell myself he's not there because

- i'd die of getting embarrassed about everything i wrote about me loving him.

There's nothing wrong in telling someone you love him/her. Michael said all he wanted was to be loved. Well, guess what - he got what he wanted  :icon_lol:!!

All i know is that i'm not MJ ! Because if i would find MJ i'd give him a big kiss, but if i was him, i would have to kiss myself which is technically impossible and i would happen to find myself in a sort of impossible situation that would create a black hole and the whole universe would cramble while i'm trying to kiss myself.

LOl that was funny!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 17, 2012, 05:35:05 AM
If Michael reads here...Please Michael, stop this madness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal