~Souza~

Re: MJ AMONG US?
May 28, 2012, 11:58:04 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No, nothing at all, as far as I know.

Then what's up Gina? You seem very cranky to people. Please let me know and be nice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
May 28, 2012, 03:51:20 PM
No, nothing at all, as far as I know.

Then what's up Gina? You seem very cranky to people. Please let me know and be nice.

There's seems to be ALOT of estrogen in this room......lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 28, 2012, 04:00:34 PM
I am nice.
Well, it all starts with.....but I am afraid if I say it people will jump to wrong conclusions again.
I better drop it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 28, 2012, 04:36:59 PM
I have no problem with nobody Ö____ö, but Gina, you seem to be having a problem with every word I am writing today. Just PM me and get it out for once. I may not reply to you but at least it will put an end to this "I hint but don´t tell"

Need a break?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 28, 2012, 04:41:01 PM
I'm here!!!

Oh wait...I forgot. this isn't the "we want mrbigshot to miraculously reappear after a short absence" thread.

Oh well...BAM! ;) 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

CC

May 28, 2012, 08:18:38 PM
I'm here!!!

Oh wait...I forgot. this isn't the "we want mrbigshot to miraculously reappear after a short absence" thread.

Oh well...BAM! ;)

:LolLolLolLol:
hi mrbig!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
May 28, 2012, 08:23:13 PM
I guess it's time to tell you all, yes I am he, the gloved one, the moonwalker, the one and only MJ...oh wait look Its her...wait sorry wrong thread I thought that this was the thread where we share our secrets...nvrmind, carry on...

....ahaha JKS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MissG

May 29, 2012, 01:50:26 AM
Well...its me....just look at my avatar--->clue - hath + glove -

I am about to open a twitter account, talk in riddles and tell people to not post in this forum. And... follow me because I am the real MJ. Also, I´ll make sure that hot chicks only are the ones I am replying to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bugsy

May 29, 2012, 05:00:15 AM
Just read through this thread, oh boy thank good ness I did, I was about to come on and tell you all about my fantasy romantic encounters with him but alas I shall have to keep it to myself  :-*

Seriously though, yesterday I came across a woman who believes she is married to him, it's rather freightening when you see that kind of thing. 

Personally though I'm not a wanna-be-wife, he has too much money and lives in too much of a high class way, I love my little house and my average furnishings and then the issue that i can't stand money, it would not bode well.

On the subject of this thread.. I would imagine he would be very interested in what the world around him are saying and since this site is rather out there for all to see it. I haven't even began to sift through half the site and I find it rather interesting and it's refreshing to have such a fountain of new material to expand the mind and gave me a giggle or two as well.  I haven't posted much. I suffer with social Anxiety so I find it hard to commit to posting without feeling rediculous but I thought I would try and jump in the deep end and post something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
May 29, 2012, 05:14:33 AM
Just read through this thread, oh boy thank good ness I did, I was about to come on and tell you all about my fantasy romantic encounters with him but alas I shall have to keep it to myself  :-*

Seriously though, yesterday I came across a woman who believes she is married to him, it's rather freightening when you see that kind of thing. 

Personally though I'm not a wanna-be-wife, he has too much money and lives in too much of a high class way, I love my little house and my average furnishings and then the issue that i can't stand money, it would not bode well.

On the subject of this thread.. I would imagine he would be very interested in what the world around him are saying and since this site is rather out there for all to see it. I haven't even began to sift through half the site and I find it rather interesting and it's refreshing to have such a fountain of new material to expand the mind and gave me a giggle or two as well.  I haven't posted much. I suffer with social Anxiety so I find it hard to commit to posting without feeling rediculous but I thought I would try and jump in the deep end and post something.

Dear leilani81, since you just told us about your fear I would like to thank you for your courage to post here!
I think it´s a great and courageous thing to overcome one´s fear and "jump in the deep".

And I´d like to add: don´t feel frightened to post please. Anything said with love and respect can never be ridiculous.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

bugsy

May 29, 2012, 05:20:18 AM
Thank you :)  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

emulik

May 29, 2012, 05:49:43 AM

Dear leilani81, since you just told us about your fear I would like to thank you for your courage to post here!
I think it´s a great and courageous thing to overcome one´s fear and "jump in the deep".

And I´d like to add: don´t feel frightened to post please. Anything said with love and respect can never be ridiculous.

:bearhug:
ditto! I appreciate you for openly speaking about your fear, I tell you a secret, I suffer the same..but we must overcome our fear and win over him! and please post more often :)  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

May 29, 2012, 09:55:35 AM
*eyeroll* @ the michael owes me attitude...

i have personally been burned by the superiority complex. of course their ego probably prevents them from even realising the instance...

i forgive and hold no grudge and will happily engage in discussion with the person of topic, however it certainly left a bitter after taste.

i must say that though one may be talanted and incredibly knowledgable and definitely intelligent...

these specialities mean nothing when one has a lack of respect for others...

Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:55:05 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bugsy

May 29, 2012, 11:25:27 AM
I have to admit I have a ver bizare sense of humor, not many peeople think i'm funny and actually take it the wrong way and actually thinks i'm serious or judge me to have a low IQ, I suppose that is a good thing, while they think my IQ is low i can get away with things :P *hehe*

Australian MJ BeLIEver: very true, respect is very important.....hmm I don't think half the world knows about that though ;)

Hmm I should go and introduce myself officially.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

May 29, 2012, 12:20:37 PM
Dear friends, please don't judge a person when you don't know their story entirely . All I wanna say is that we must respect each other and remember why we are here .Every one is different , we can't share the same opinion or feelings .As long as we have respect and we talk WITH respect then everything must be OK.Don't fight, we are here to investigate and share ideas and opinions.Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions