Re: Anti-semitism
May 25, 2012, 10:42:39 AM
Sigh!  I'm all for finding out everyone's honest opinions but it shouldn't apply with certain subjects.  There are 3 subjects that should never be discussed in the office...and in this case, on the forum:  Race, Religion and Politics.  There will only be hurt feelings and misunderstandings. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Scream_

May 25, 2012, 10:49:19 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
THIS is twisting words to suit an agenda because NO ONE told you to RESPECT these things, YOU invented that sentiment and then proceeded to become outraged by it.

All people experience things from their perspective, and you cannot deny people what they feel or experience.

Sometimes these things are just funny to read, that people are so sensetive to these stuff stunnes me.
Who cares if a person is a anti semite, that is their problem, who cares if someone is a racist, that is their problem.

Society have done a good job so that people always offend eachother without even knowing it and then be called names.
If I would say something to offend a jew, then I am a anti semite.
If I say something offensive to a black person then I am a racist.
If I say something offensive to an overweight person, then I am a bully.

Please stop this childish behavior, no wait, not even children do these things because they know better.

Stop judging people, calling them names and say that they are this and that when u don't even know the person.

Who cares if Hitler was an anti-Semite, that was his problem.
Who cares if Neo-Nazis are anti-Semites and xenophobic, that's their problem, even when they kill migrants in the streets of Germany.
Who cares if Neo-Nazis are anti-Semites, that's their problem, even if they desecrate Jewish graves.
Who cares if Mottola is racist, that's his problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2012, 11:09:08 AM
Just don't feed into it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

bec

May 25, 2012, 11:10:48 AM
Oh good Scream, I'm glad you located the accurate quote. Read carefully what MJonmind wrote and then compare it to your interpretation. She is right. Your interpretation of her words was incorrect. These misunderstandings can be prevented by reading the words that are typed. You CANNOT deny those things. You DO NOT HAVE TO RESPECT them, but you cannot deny them.

Feel free to discuss your own feelings, perspective, and experience. Just stop putting words in people's mouths.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

May 25, 2012, 11:33:31 AM
@_Scream_....you are doing many of the members of this forum a real injustice by insinuating that we do not speak out against genocides and racism. If you set aside your outrage and really read what has been said, you will find the majority here are  against all violence aimed at any ethnic group, and not solely just the Jewish people. I am ashamed of what happened to the aborigines here where I live in Australia and my husband is a Serbian who is deeply ashamed of what happened in his home country. We do not recognize labels in my household... our ideology is that there is only one race...the human race. We all deserve to be treated with honour and respect. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Scream_

May 25, 2012, 11:43:00 AM
People on here are interested in Michael Jackson and the symbolism in his music and short films, right? He definitely doesn't like racism and he doesn't like Hitler, he also doesn't think no one should care if people are racist or anti-Semitic, he said it best in his music and short films, if you still feel it's ok to link to websites that for example promote the anti-Semitic Protocols of the Elders of Zion, then I am powerless, if even Michael Jackson can't convince you, you won't listen to me. Michael's message in his music and short films and in his interviews and speeches is also the reason why I know if Front is Michael, he would address this and not look away:

Pay close attention from 8:40 to 8:55, look at the car windows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 25, 2012, 12:07:28 PM
Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login against You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for reasons connected to their You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login heritage. In a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism is defined as "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."[1] A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite". Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from expressions of hatred of or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login against individual Jews to organized You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by mobs, state police, or even military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login include the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which preceded the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in 1096, the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in 1290, the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in 1391, the persecutions of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in 1492, the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in 1497, various You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login pogroms, the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and official You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login anti-Jewish policies. While the term's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login might suggest that antisemitism is directed against all You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the term was coined in the late 19th century in Germany as a more scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ("Jew-hatred"),[2] and that has been its normal use since then.[3]

The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login guarantees You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which allows political organizations great latitude in expressing Nazi, racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login views.

Anti semitism in the U.S. (an example).

The trial and execution of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg took place in an atmosphere of continuing and intense antisemitism in the United States. At the time of their arrest, and as the trial progressed, the case appeared open and shut: according to the steady stream of news reports the Rosenbergs had provided atomic secrets to the Soviet Union resulting in that country, according to Judge Kaufman, having the bomb years before the Russians otherwise would have. More recently government files revealed that, while espionage had provided “atomic” secrets to Russia, the spy involved was not Julius Rosenberg but a scientist working on the top secret “Manhattan Project” and secondarily by a 19 year old Harvard student also working on the project. The Russians tested their first bomb in 1949. Those recently released government documents also disclosed that, not only were the real sources of those atomic secrets known before the Rosenbergs went to trial, but that the FBI and government prosecutors were aware also that Julius Rosenberg had provided the Russians information on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, not the bomb. Regarding Ethel Rosenberg, “declassified documents now show that decrypted information reporting that EthelYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was passed to the FBI… the government knew she did not commit [the crime].”   The FBI had implicated Ethel in order to coerce her husband to cooperate in other on-going investigations.   “You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on March 29, 1951, and on April 5 were sentenced to death.”

Extremism.

A Knights of the Ku Klux Klan event, held in Fairdale, Kentucky, in August 2006, was a joint event with the neo-Nazi You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (NSM), billed as a “Unity Rally.”  This was just one of many recent attempts by a variety of Ku Klux Klan groups to coordinate their activities with the Minneapolis-based You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which became the largest neo-Nazi group in the United States in 2006. 

Minneapolis, MO - where Propofol is discussed to be introduced for executing death penalty.

I think this needs no further comment.

Michael never looked away.

We remember well the smear campaigns of the British tabloids concerning Michael and Hitler.
It's about time the truth is being said about this as well.
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 12:14:37 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec

May 25, 2012, 12:09:41 PM
back no like the neo-cons that's for sure.

Though I always thought he meant neo-conservatives, but that's another topic. I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 25, 2012, 12:10:11 PM
Sigh!  I'm all for finding out everyone's honest opinions but it shouldn't apply with certain subjects.  There are 3 subjects that should never be discussed in the office...and in this case, on the forum:  Race, Religion and Politics.  There will only be hurt feelings and misunderstandings.

We have to discuss race,religion,and politics because those are some of the main things that are keeping us divided.  I think you're right about there being a lot of misunderstandings.  This is the reason that we have to work it all out but we have to do it respectfully.  Most of the time there is fear and lack of information.  We all have to share our ideas,thoughts,perspectives and information so we can get closer to the truth.  There's propoganda,media control,education control everywhere.  There are different views and perspectives about everything and no one knows everything.  We don't know the truth about history, science,etc.etc.  We are just trying to get closer to the truth.  There are people from all around the world here so that is good.  TPTB don't want us to unite. 
We have to get "smart" and stop the attacking and the name calling.  That's what they want.  Our enemies are not people just like us in a foreign country or of a different religion or race.  We're all the same and we want the same things.
We're all one.  Spread information and truth so that we can come together. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

_Scream_

May 25, 2012, 12:34:31 PM
I think this needs no further comment.

Michael never looked away.

Thank you for the screenshot, Grace .... if you look at the first car window he smashes, it says "Hitler lives", you might have to watch it full screen and pause the video shortly before he smashes it.

P.S. I want to add that this is not meant literal (although there are those Nazis and Neo-Nazis who think Hitler is alive and escaped to Atlantis - Michael doesn't believe that obviously, maybe in this context it is meant literal), "Hitler lives" means Nazism/Neo-Nazism lives (see "I like Hitler").
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 12:41:12 PM by _Scream_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 25, 2012, 12:43:37 PM
Think outside of the box.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

_Scream_

May 25, 2012, 12:58:00 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

May 25, 2012, 01:26:38 PM
UNITED WE STAND - divided we fall. It's what we must do, to help each other.

I'm not surprised to find out that so many of us have had older relatives beaten on, murdered during WW2 - and I'm sure it goes back to WW1 (as in my family's case - my own grandmama). We had to pay to get her back, from the Bolshevics...if you all noticed, it all revolves around the have/have nots. My family paid, paid, paid - until we had nothing left - after we got as many people out, between two world wars. I regret nothing. At least in the 1990s, the TRUTH was restored!

Bayer is one of the main culprits, in WW2; what was being held over their heads? Hugo Boss?

Dr. Porsche was held under threat of his entire family being exterminated, if he didn't design tanks. There is a human element, when you look close enough.

The arrogance of the Nazi party, fortunately, was their downfall. They thought they were unsinkable - just like the titanic. Even when his generals were telling him otherwise, Hitler couldn't comprehend they were losing. He'd kill those who told him anything negative, from what I understand.

60,000,000 people, in total, sounds correct to me - those starved all over, not just in Germany and Poland. This was a Global Catastrophe.

In the end? WE BETTER LEARN from WW2, Korean war. The Vietnam War was a border war - so of course, it was doomed. Which is why it was foolhardy to invade Iraq, under any circumstances. If you can't close the borders, it just doesn't work.

You then have to look at WHO benefits from war: the suppliers of weaponry, etc.

Right now, Afghanistan is suffering a HUGE Polio outbreak, which is listed on the BBC - it's heartbreaking! Kids who'll never be able to walk right, without braces - all because daddies thought the vaccine would render kids infertile. My entire family is a bunch of "Fertile Myrtles," and everyone's had that one, along with all the other vaccines. Hasn't stopped the babies from coming.

As for the B&W video? That graphitti was ALL added, after the initial airing - to make the violence acceptable. I thoroughly enjoyed it the way it was aired - UNALTERED - here's a COMPARISON:

It's from here - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So, do the research first, when it comes to Michael. I love it when he messes with people's heads, and does things his way.
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 01:29:16 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

_Scream_

May 25, 2012, 01:55:13 PM
As for the B&W video? That graphitti was ALL added, after the initial airing - to make the violence acceptable.

Yes, it was .... to make the message clear. That's why it is so wrong that they put the version without it on the Vision DVD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2012, 02:16:13 PM
@scream...I'm not sure if you've (mis)interpreted someone here as saying or thinking that Mike 'liked' Hitler or condoned any of his actions, but I've yet to see anyone express that.  And if anyone did, they'd be wrong based on what we do know about Mike.  We are all very aware of Mike's messages and what he stood for....which did ALSO include tolerance, compassion, understanding and love.  Yes, Mike never looked away...but he also never approached with hate.  He didn't wish he could've spoken with Hitler so he could've blasted his ass...he wanted to bring love to evil.  In fact, no matter the injustice that Mike spoke against...he always premised it with a message of love first and foremost, even for people who harbor evil at their core, like Hitler.

I also don't get your whole 'Front isn't Mike if he doesn't speak up' argument.  Out of ALL the criteria/evidence we have at our disposal to make an educated guess as to Front's authenticity (regardless of whether or not he's Mike)....that argument or point, IMO, is weak.  I completely agree that Mike would NOT approve of nor partake in an anti-semitic forum, or one run by someone who expressed those views.  As far as I know, Souza is the one who runs it with bec's help.  Are you accusing them of being anti-semitic?  If so, where's your proof?  If you are not accusing them, then what exactly would Front need to speak out about?  One comment posted by one member out of 5000+ members?  I could probably see some logic in your argument if Souza and/or bec were condoning Aktoni's post or the hate-filled sentiments...but they have both been clear on where they stand with that.  As admin and mod, they have also both warned Aktoni, you and every other member about being offensive to other members. 

But that doesn't seem like it's 'good enough' for you...it's like you want or need Front to come out and rip a strip off Aktoni.  But if Mike wouldn't have done that with Hitler....what makes you think he would with Aktoni?  If it's just a matter of wanting/needing Front to speak up to appease you...so that you know where he stands....well, then that shouldn't be necessary either, since you've stated that you know where Mike stands on the topic.  And if it's about you wanting/needing him to address/manage the forum as a whole, well, that's what the admin and mod are here for...and they have, and are, maintaining the integrity of the forum that he has chosen to post on. 

So, ya....IMO, your 'Front isn't Mike' argument is weak.  Is there some other agenda going on?

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal